Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Who's keeping Tabs on the big clubs?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who's keeping Tabs on the big clubs?

Post by Futbol_Sala on 3/2/2014, 6:04 pm

In recent weeks some of the bigger clubs in D1 have been winning or "tieing" with top D1 teams.  

When the season began I counted 18 players on most teams.  So what gives now?  How are the bigger clubs able to move players up and down when they already carry a full roster?  Last I remember only the last few games are held.  So does CL league have different rules for the franchise member clubs?  Someone please school us on the rules.

As an example 1:
SU barley wins vs Solar 1-0????????  No way!

Example 2:
FCD-Che beats Dallas T South 2-1. Contradiction I know. But probably the only real results since it's two teams in the same clubs.

Example 3:
Strangest of all is FWFC in a tie with Wizards????
FWFC is not a big club but odd.  Maybe the higher ranking teams got overconfident.  

My point is to avoid relegation can these clubs move players up our out of the way to bring down PA players that may be older and avoid relegation?

Things are not adding up and if CL is favoring these clubs then it may be time to relegate CL and put in a League with oversight. Or am I seeing things but I don't think so. Shocked 
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's keeping Tabs on the big clubs?

Post by Gotgoalz on 3/2/2014, 6:25 pm

I agree with you that some of this games results have been a little odd lately but what I think is more embarassing is that all this players that were suppose to be better then everyone and left CL to play for PA are now moving down again to help their teams, and the worst thing is that not showing a big improvment. We all tought they were leaving CL to go into bigger things but now we see them again and they don't have a secured spot at PA and are not showing much when playing in Cl either.

Gotgoalz
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala on 3/2/2014, 6:31 pm

I would have to say you seem to be correct.  It is odd!

Last edited by Futbol_Sala on 3/2/2014, 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Chappie81 on 3/2/2014, 8:55 pm

The list is endless: 12 and 13 yr old kids, sleep overs, birthday parties, parties, over confidence, bad week at school, player(s) getting sick, "On Any Given Game" rule, ... The boys are paying attention to the rankings and might believe they can just show up.

It's not uncommon for a bottom team to beat a an upper team. I think you are reading too much into it.
Chappie81
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala on 3/2/2014, 9:03 pm

Probably right since I heard WIZ only had 10 players on the field. I was not there as I said on another thread. That would put a FWFC in great position to take on a WIZ team. I can understand that but a SU vs Solar 1-0 is not believable to me. These turn in fortunes just don't happen but maybe what allegedly happened to WIZ might have happened to SU.
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by skillzski on 3/2/2014, 9:12 pm

Injuries also play a role at this age...did hear a few SU starters and other clubs are nursing some injuries. Better to rest now than later with Dallas Cup on its way.
skillzski
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala on 3/2/2014, 9:15 pm

Agree SU is not in a position to be caught with three games remaining. The season is really over for them. Rest, practice train! WIZ better watch out because that 2nd place can easily become 4th place.
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy on 3/2/2014, 11:52 pm

Nothing odd happening.

No conspiracies.

The best of the best have moved on to PA. Don't believe, it's ok. No one really wants to believe it unless their boys are on the top PA teams.

The best '01 PA boys born in calendar year 2000 are not the infamous "dual-rostered" kids. You won't see them "helping out" in CL. You only see some of the younger '01 boys born in calendar year 2001.

What you are witnessing is the indy teams leading D1 this year, getting a big headstart, due to the big clubs pilfering their rosters for PA. The indy's are playing the remnants. The shadows of former D1 teams.

The big clubs didn't keep their eye on the ball. They were so focused on creating the next big-thing, their new younger PA teams that they forsake the kids that didn't make PA.

The kids that didn't make PA were sacrificed. This applies to Solar, FCD and Texans.

So the first half of the year, the Indy's ran roughshod over the remnants of the big clubs. In the second half of the season, the boys on the big clubs had no choice but to step up their game.

The Indy's have had their greatest opportunity open up. But from this point forward, the big clubs have realized the mistakes they made in sacrificing their D1 teams. It was a huge mistake. A mistake on a monumental level.

All three big clubs made the same mistake.

Now, they are correcting the course. It's too late this year to really make up for the mistake. But they are trying their best.

Think about it; FCD has their TWO D1 clubs in jeopardy of relegation. Including their prized Premier team. The defending State Cup champion. The jewel created by Mark Snell five years ago... relegated to D2. Could this really happen, FCD Premier relegated? A disaster if it happens.  

Solar is a shadow with only one D1 team. Losing their '01 D1 spot would be a disaster of epic proportions. No Solar in D1?

Texans, their top RED team in jeopardy of relegation to D2. What a disaster if it happens!

PA has decimated the D1 teams of the big 3 clubs. None of the the big 3 took action last summer to address this situation. Creating new PA teams took their focus away from their D1 teams. Now they are dealing with potential disasters.

You, parents of of '02 kids on the big clubs, you've been notified. Collaborate with your clubs to prevent a recurrence of this situation for your teams next year.
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala on 3/3/2014, 5:42 am

PG-Boy wrote:Nothing odd happening.

No conspiracies.

The best of the best have moved on to PA. Don't believe, it's ok. No one really wants to believe it unless their boys are on the top PA teams.

The best '01 PA boys born in calendar year 2000 are not the infamous "dual-rostered" kids. You won't see them "helping out" in CL. You only see some of the younger '01 boys born in calendar year 2001.

What you are witnessing is the indy teams leading D1 this year, getting a big headstart, due to the big clubs pilfering their rosters for PA. The indy's are playing the remnants. The shadows of former D1 teams.

The big clubs didn't keep their eye on the ball. They were so focused on creating the next big-thing, their new younger PA teams that they forsake the kids that didn't make PA.

The kids that didn't make PA were sacrificed. This applies to Solar, FCD and Texans.

So the first half of the year, the Indy's ran roughshod over the remnants of the big clubs. In the second half of the season, the boys on the big clubs had no choice but to step up their game.

The Indy's have had their greatest opportunity open up. But from this point forward, the big clubs have realized the mistakes they made in sacrificing their D1 teams. It was a huge mistake. A mistake on a monumental level.

All three big clubs made the same mistake.

Now, they are correcting the course. It's too late this year to really make up for the mistake. But they are trying their best.

Think about it; FCD has their TWO D1 clubs in jeopardy of relegation. Including their prized Premier team. The defending State Cup champion. The jewel created by Mark Snell five years ago... relegated to D2. Could this really happen, FCD Premier relegated? A disaster if it happens.  

Solar is a shadow with only one D1 team. Losing their '01 D1 spot would be a disaster of epic proportions. No Solar in D1?

Texans, their top RED team in jeopardy of relegation to D2. What a disaster if it happens!

PA has decimated the D1 teams of the big 3 clubs. None of the the big 3 took action last summer to address this situation. Creating new PA teams took their focus away from their D1 teams. Now they are dealing with potential disasters.

You, parents of of '02 kids on the big clubs, you've been notified. Collaborate with your clubs to prevent a recurrence of this situation for your teams next year.

PG that's about right. The change is to drastic. A SU team 20 pts ahead the closest 2nd over longstanding State Cup Champions and WIZ only team near but still in the pack.

I'd say in a plot from WIZ down is normal. If they are that good damn...They need to move up. But, I suspect that your correct or rather I hope your correct because if true we are witnessing a rise I've never seen before.

My own belief:
What a mistake it was for the big three. What were they thinking?(Rhetorical)
Not to pick on SU but if you remove them then the distribution normalizes if you go to their latest games I would say Solar brought them back to earth. Yes SU won but only 1-0. Those results would tell me that indeed the big three took almost all the talent. So now what for the big three?

Former State Cup ChampionS don't just get relegated like this. For me the season is done. SU will not be caught. I believe DC will expose or confirm all teams abilities. Who ever made those calls might be handed a pink slip. From the outside it looks like an Idiot is running the show. That or like you said the next big thing is developing somewhere from prying eyes.
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hunden97 on 3/3/2014, 11:07 am

Two quick points. I agree with PG, the pilfering of the "better" players from the top three has had a significant impact on the D1 teams in CL. Not to say there are not still boys in CL that can't or shouldn't be in PA and vice verse, some in PA that should be in CL. However, after watching some CL games this weekend I noticed the difference. Second, concerning the SU/Solar game that was just a case of SU not finishing chances. No dog in this fight but SU had maybe 60-70% possession. I second the warning to the 02 age group, better start preparing, changes are a coming!

hunden97
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum