Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

01 Boys week 15 Predictions

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

01 Boys week 15 Predictions

Post by murito on 3/4/2014, 12:33 pm

D1
SOLAR CHELSEA SC 01B RED (DE LEON) vs DALLAS TEXANS SC 01B RED DALLAS (CRAFT) Solar same as last time 1-0
FC DALLAS YOUTH 01B (CHE) vs FC DALLAS YOUTH 01B PREMIER (PINO) Big Brother will fall – Che 2-1  Cool 
LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 01B CHAMBERS (PEDROSO) vs DALLAS TEXANS SC 01B SOUTH (ADAMES)  Pedroso is hungry but Adame may be too much 2-2 GAME OF THE WEEK!!  cheers  cheers   
WIZARDS FC 01B (BURCIAGA) vs TEXAS LIGHTNING 01B BLACK (SAMPAIO) Wizards 2-1 may take advantage of the inconsistency of Lightening, BUT the blue boy NEEDS to score first  
SPORTING UNITED S.C. 01B (VIDELA) vs FORT WORTH FC 01B WHITE (GUENDOUZI) Another close game for SU 1-0  

D2
DALLAS TEXANS SC 01B NORTH (GLOTZBACH) ANDROMEDA CFC 01B (SHABOUT) (F COPPELL FC) Coppell goes back to the relegation list Cool 
DTX 2-0 FC DALLAS YOUTH 01B WEST (KANG) ANORANZAS 01B (MARTINEZ) Anoranzas still dreaming with D1 2-1  cheers 
FC DALLAS YOUTH 01B WHITE (KHASTEHDEL) LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 01B KEEGAN (ROCKE) Big changes this weekend in D2 leadership FCD 1-0
NTX STRIKERS 01B BLUE (JERSI) LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 01B CALLAGHAN (RAVESTIJN) Ravestijn wants to be with the big boys too! 1-0  
SOLAR CHELSEA SC 01B (PARTAIN) FC DALLAS YOUTH 01B BLUE (CHE) 0-0  Sleep

murito
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Re: 01 Boys week 15 Predictions

Post by Guest on 3/4/2014, 1:00 pm

D1
SOLAR CHELSEA SC 01B RED (DE LEON) vs DALLAS TEXANS SC 01B RED DALLAS (CRAFT) craft steps up and muddies the waters 1-1
FC DALLAS YOUTH 01B (CHE) vs FC DALLAS YOUTH 01B PREMIER (PINO) back to reality for che, 2-1 premier
LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 01B CHAMBERS (PEDROSO) vs DALLAS TEXANS SC 01B SOUTH (ADAMES) pedroso wins, adames sliding 3-2
WIZARDS FC 01B (BURCIAGA) vs TEXAS LIGHTNING 01B BLACK (SAMPAIO) Wizards 2-1 wizards much better , junk goal for lightning
SPORTING UNITED S.C. 01B (VIDELA) vs FORT WORTH FC 01B WHITE (GUENDOUZI) 3-0 SU

D2
DALLAS TEXANS SC 01B NORTH (GLOTZBACH) ANDROMEDA CFC 01B (SHABOUT) (F COPPELL FC) andromeda loses and back in relegation danger 2-1 texans
FC DALLAS YOUTH 01B WEST (KANG) ANORANZAS 01B (MARTINEZ) Anoranzas hangs in there 2-1
FC DALLAS YOUTH 01B WHITE (KHASTEHDEL) LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 01B KEEGAN (ROCKE) FCD wins 2-0
NTX STRIKERS 01B BLUE (JERSI) LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 01B CALLAGHAN (RAVESTIJN) 2-1 LP and the race is on
SOLAR CHELSEA SC 01B (PARTAIN) FC DALLAS YOUTH 01B BLUE (CHE) blue wins 2-0, partain mails it in....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3/5/2014, 12:35 pm

i think the relegation picture should get much clearer after this weekend....

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy on 3/5/2014, 1:31 pm

D1
SOLAR RED (DE LEON) vs DALLAS TEXANS RED DALLAS (CRAFT), Solar has a MUCH better defense, but they are struggling to score. If Craft sneaks in two early goals, like they did on FCD Premier. They have a chance to pull out a victory. One goal won't help Craft win, they'll need two. 1-1, tie. Solar possession ball vs. DT kick-ballers. A tie helps both teams. A loss shipwrecks the losing team. Pushing them deep into the relegation zone.
FC DALLAS (CHE) vs FC DALLAS PREMIER (PINO), 2-3, Pino in their highest scoring game of the year. Brotherly love when both are facing relegation? A tie helps neither team. A loss is devastating at this point.
LIVERPOOL CHAMBERS (PEDROSO) vs DALLAS TEXANS SOUTH (ADAMES), 2-1, Liverpool. Their big keeper will need to be ready for the long-range potshots DTS is famous for taking. Liverpool is riding the crest of a big wave. Hang ten. LP is aggressively striving to reach the coveted second spot behind SU in the standings.
WIZARDS (BURCIAGA) vs TEXAS LIGHTNING (SAMPAIO), 2-1, the Tx Lightning has lost their scoring spark. They are too dependent on a single player to score. The other teams mark the kid out of the game.
SPORTING UNITED  (VIDELA) vs FORT WORTH (GUENDOUZI), 2-0, Sporting United. FWFC will start with six or seven defenders and keep the big boys off the scoreboard for a half. SU will dominate possession at a 80/20 rate and finally break through the wall of defenders. This will force FWFC to to push forward and leave their defense vulnerable. SU will score a second goal and perhaps a third.
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by murito on 3/5/2014, 2:27 pm

PG-Boy wrote:D1
SPORTING UNITED  (VIDELA) vs FORT WORTH (GUENDOUZI), 2-0, Sporting United. FWFC will start with six or seven defenders and keep the big boys off the scoreboard for a half. SU will dominate possession at a 80/20 rate and finally break through the wall of defenders. This will force FWFC to to push forward and leave their defense vulnerable. SU will score a second goal and perhaps a third.

Sporting United’s  big boys won’t be at the game this weekend!! I heard they will be filing their Taxes with IRS to avoid issues on April’s Dallas Cup Week!  Cool 

Tuesday, April 15The IRS Tax filing deadline 2014

murito
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by krowdkontrol on 3/7/2014, 5:22 pm

SOLAR CHELSEA SC 01B RED (DE LEON) vs DALLAS TEXANS SC 01B RED DALLAS (CRAFT); Solar 2-1
FC DALLAS YOUTH 01B (CHE) vs FC DALLAS 01B PREMIER (PINO) ; Premier 2-1
LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 01B CHAMBERS (PEDROSO) vs DALLAS TEXANS SC 01B SOUTH (ADAMES); DTS 3-2
WIZARDS FC 01B (BURCIAGA) vs TEXAS LIGHTNING 01B BLACK (SAMPAIO); Wizards 2-1
SPORTING UNITED S.C. 01B (VIDELA) vs FORT WORTH FC 01B WHITE (GUENDOUZI); Sporting 3-1
krowdkontrol
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy on 3/8/2014, 11:36 am

A huge upset with a dramatic impact for the Dallas Texans (Red) Craft with the 1-0 victory over Solar. The Texans pounded and pounded on the Solar door in the second half until it broke open.  Solar's offense has disappeared as they've now scored zero goals in the last four matches.

Liverpool held possession very well as they pulled a well deserved 1-0 victory over DT South. They are playing a very confident and dynamic game this Spring. (Correction; LP and DTS tied. My previous statement was in error. LP was winning when I left the game and had assumed they won. My bad.)

In the FCD intraclub battle, Premier won on a couple of unlucky goals for Che's boys. The game was closer than the score indicated.

Last edited by PG-Boy on 3/8/2014, 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected score of LP and DTS.)
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala on 3/8/2014, 3:19 pm

Saw it but could not believe it.  FWFC beats SU
Caught Texas Lightning vs WIZ in a display of American Football tackling on an unsucpecting WIZ who tied but where the much better team. TL played an awful and very dirty game.  Yes.  I saw it with my own two eyes.  All I will further say is despicable play on TL.  WIZ held the attack at bay but a missing midfield left them exposed and depending on there 1st rate defence to see them through..

Last edited by Futbol_Sala on 3/8/2014, 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala on 3/8/2014, 3:29 pm

Solar sucked down to relegation danger. I had said this was a three way battle for who goes to D2. Looking like Solar will accompany Che to D2. Hate to see a Solar less D1 but sometimes you over-reach and consequences are merciless. What about D2 Solar Partain winless, Going to D3 to get their clocks cleaned. I don't see that team staying together. Don't know any fact but looks like whoever is making Solar strategy in both the boys and girls needs to be let go ASAP.
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy on 3/8/2014, 5:01 pm

Well, I didn't see the games you watched. I would say FWFC knocking off SU is the biggest shock of the day. What a plucky team! The team that just won't give up fighting with all their might.

Teams show their spirit and heart when backed against a wall. DT Craft, FCDP and FWFC have stepped up to the challenge.

Solar, I'm just shaking my head. I can't believe such a talented team is struggling so much putting the ball in the net. Next week when they meet FWFC on the pitch, their season will be on the line. Based on recent play, FWFC will be extremely fired-up and will send Solar packing to D2. The Solar coaches will be standing and screaming from the sideline the entire game.

All that yelling during the game must grate the referee crews. A couple of matches ago, one of the Solar coaches screamed at the referee, "Do you speak English?!" As the entire sideline released a collective, "OOOOOOoooooooooo," the referee reached for his red card and glared, but didn't pull the trigger. I assume he understood English very well.

After FWFC, Solar will match up against an inspired FCD Che team still fighting to avoid D2. Two very very tough matches for Solar. Can they get off the ropes like Rocky? Or will one more big hit TKO their season?

Craft faces Che and Liverpool; they aren't out of the woods yet.
Pino faces both Wizards and Liverpool; likewise not out of the woods.
FWFC has Solar and Tx Lightning. No guarantees in the bag.
Che has Craft and Solar. Six points waiting for Che? Probable, no. Possible, yes.

As FWFC showed today, the relegation battle is far over, yet. Teams at the bottom are very motivated to avoid relegation The five teams at the bottom will be ferociously tested over the next few weeks.
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala on 3/8/2014, 5:29 pm

Indeed FWFC is fighting tooth and nail. No doubt. Did notice SU top forward MIA! It's really meaningless for SU. They could just forfeit and it's still in the bag. Better to use this time to heal and let WIZ & TL get dinged up. Not on SU but ships don't come in like this very often but when they do you better take advantage if it.

Solar seems to be in la-la land. Lots of talent but now at the end of the season I have to say coaching has to be the issue. How do you go from first to 2nd to last in one season (rhetorical). Even with PA players can't pull it off. I'm starting to think PA is meaningless. What is PA development wise. Not seeing or I'm just not getting it. The clubs that can draw from PA are the ones at the bottom.

Maybe they are just really not that good. Maybe they were never really that good. I don't know...hell you have FWFC beat SU. Anything can happen. Goodby Solar and goodby FCD Che. From what I saw FWFC is going to clean Solars clock.
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy on 3/8/2014, 5:43 pm

IF the Spring season was counted separately than the Fall season, the standings would look something like this;

1 Sporting United 21 * Dallas Cup qualifier
2 FC Dallas Premier (Pino), 12
3 Wizards, 10 points * Dallas Cup qualifier
4 FWFC, 10 points
5 Liverpool, 9 points
6 DT South (Adame), 9 points
7 FC Dallas Youth (Che), 8 points
8 Texas Lightning, 7 points  * Dallas Cup qualifier
9 Dallas Texans Red (Craft), 5 points
10 Solar Red (DeLeon), 5 points

This paints an entire different picture for many teams when compared to the Fall.

Craft and DeLeon's teams have collapsed. Utterly. But they had enough of a cushion on FWFC and the two FCD teams to perhaps, salvage the season. These two teams have been limping along.

Sporting has been scooping up points, but with much more effort as their opponents have closed the gap. Next year, every team will have their sights on SU every single game.

FC Dallas Premier (Pino) has surged. FWFC, as well, has a really nice surge. Che has shown some resilience.

Wizards, Tx Lightning and DT South are struggling to replicate their strong Fall seasons.

Anyway, just a different perspective.
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Fctillidie on 3/8/2014, 7:57 pm

Here's the problem pg-boy, the fall season DOES COUNT. So you can't come one here and say what if.....what if....just the spring.....cause that doesn't matter, what matters is the entire year. Say what you want about wizards, lightning, or DTS, but they have always been around the top of the table all year. So those are actually the more consistent teams. And I know for a fact the wizards or DTS are probably the only teams that don't use academy players to help them out, unlike solar, Fc premier, fc che, fwfc. Now give us the perspective of a parent on a team that has to use academy players to get their teams out of relegation? How do they parents feel about that?

Fctillidie
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy on 3/8/2014, 10:34 pm

Fctillidie wrote:Here's the problem pg-boy, the fall season DOES COUNT. So you can't come one here and say what if.....what if....just the spring.....cause that doesn't matter, what matters is the entire year. Say what you want about wizards, lightning, or DTS, but they have always been around the top of the table all year. So those are actually the more consistent teams. And I know for a fact the wizards  or DTS are probably the only teams that don't use academy players to help them out, unlike solar, Fc premier, fc che, fwfc. Now give us the perspective of a parent on a team that has to use academy players to get their teams out of relegation? How do they parents feel about that?

YOU MAKE IT SOUND LIKE these academy players are from another planet or something lol. they are the same kids that were on these teams until they chose to take on additional training. some are very good. others aren't as good as some players that have NOT chosen the academy training program. only 18 kids out of at least 36 can play each weekend so the others can choose to play with their home team clubs. no big THANG  bounce bounce 
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cccaptain on 3/9/2014, 12:48 am

Fctillidie, FWFC doesn't have PA or Academy....but I hear you on the others utilizing them.
cccaptain
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cccaptain on 3/9/2014, 1:02 am

Well well well.... look who's back! Cute little Sala... "Oh, did notice top SU scorer MIA?".... or the best one: "It's really meaningless for SU".....Blah, blah, blah..... Buaaaaa, buaa, buaaa!!!
cccaptain
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy on 3/9/2014, 11:14 am

Fctillidie wrote:

1 Here's the problem pg-boy, the fall season DOES COUNT.

2 So you can't come one here and say what if.....what if....just the spring.....cause that doesn't matter, what matters is the entire year.

3 Say what you want about wizards, lightning, or DTS, but they have always been around the top of the table all year. So those are actually the more consistent teams.

And I know for a fact the wizards  or DTS are probably the only teams that don't use academy players to help them out, unlike solar, Fc premier, fc che, fwfc. Now give us the perspective of a parent on a team that has to use academy players to get their teams out of relegation? How do they parents feel about that?

1 Yes, true. Not a problem, simply posing an "if" scenario. There's no dispute with reality.

2 Yes, true. Same as above, a simple "if" scenario to elicit further opinion and thoughts from other posters on this site.

3 Yes, true. Over the course of the entire season, you're absolutely correct.

4 PA is a double edge sword for the teams in Classic. But a win overall for the clubs involved. The established PA teams continue an upward trajectory in terms of giving the selected boys much more training in a total immersion environment. As for the boys remaining in Classic. They see their good buddies promoted. Sometimes a few come back to help them in Classic. But it's hit-or-miss. We rarely know in advance if one, two or none of the PA boys will be present on game day. Like I said it's a double edge sword. The game day starting line up is in flux, game to game. Boys are moved around to different positions. The coach has to be creative with the chess pieces available on game day. The boys themselves, well, they are all buddies and feel no resentment in any form or manner. They still socialize outside of soccer at school or local trampoline parks. The parents have spent years together, pre-PA, so they are not strangers to each other. I've not seen any parental resentment, either. The big super playmakers that moved on to PA are not the boys dual rostered to Classic teams. So it's not like superboys fly back on Saturdays to help out the Classic teams. The superboys are off training "up" with the U14 team and traveling to MLS tournaments, IAD combines or trying out with various national teams, etc.
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by krowdkontrol on 3/10/2014, 2:08 pm

Futbol_Sala wrote:Indeed FWFC is fighting tooth and nail.  No doubt. Did notice SU top forward MIA!  It's really meaningless for SU.  They could just forfeit and it's still in the bag.  Better to use this time to heal and let WIZ & TL get dinged up.  Not on SU but ships don't come in like this very often but when they do you better take advantage if it.

Solar seems to be in la-la land.  Lots of talent but now at the end of the season I have to say coaching has to be the issue. How do you go from first to 2nd to last in one season (rhetorical).  Even with PA players can't pull it off.  I'm starting to think PA is meaningless.  What is PA development wise.  Not seeing or I'm just not getting it.  The clubs that can draw from PA are the ones at the bottom.  

Maybe they are just really not that good.  Maybe they were never really that good.  I don't know...hell you have FWFC beat SU.  Anything can happen.  Goodby Solar and goodby FCD Che.  From what I saw FWFC is going to clean Solars clock.
Solar, FCD, or Texans do not have their covent 00's playing on these teams. The PA players playing currently are pure 01 birth years. Next year all of those boys won't be back to help their respective teams in classic. Their focus will be on U-13 PA and some U-14 DA.
krowdkontrol
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maradona on 3/14/2014, 9:02 pm

krowdkontrol wrote:
Futbol_Sala wrote:Indeed FWFC is fighting tooth and nail.  No doubt. Did notice SU top forward MIA!  It's really meaningless for SU.  They could just forfeit and it's still in the bag.  Better to use this time to heal and let WIZ & TL get dinged up.  Not on SU but ships don't come in like this very often but when they do you better take advantage if it.

Solar seems to be in la-la land.  Lots of talent but now at the end of the season I have to say coaching has to be the issue. How do you go from first to 2nd to last in one season (rhetorical).  Even with PA players can't pull it off.  I'm starting to think PA is meaningless.  What is PA development wise.  Not seeing or I'm just not getting it.  The clubs that can draw from PA are the ones at the bottom.  

Maybe they are just really not that good.  Maybe they were never really that good.  I don't know...hell you have FWFC beat SU.  Anything can happen.  Goodby Solar and goodby FCD Che.  From what I saw FWFC is going to clean Solars clock.
Solar, FCD, or Texans do not have their covent 00's playing on these teams. The PA players playing currently are pure 01 birth years. Next year all of those boys won't be back to help their respective teams in classic. Their focus will be on U-13 PA and some U-14 DA.

No predictions this week? Good luck to all.  cheers

Maradona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3/14/2014, 10:40 pm

Maradona wrote:
krowdkontrol wrote:

No predictions this week? Good luck to all.  cheers

Prediction? ......PAIN afro 

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala on 3/15/2014, 4:57 pm

Fctillidie wrote:Here's the problem pg-boy, the fall season DOES COUNT. So you can't come one here and say what if.....what if....just the spring.....cause that doesn't matter, what matters is the entire year. Say what you want about wizards, lightning, or DTS, but they have always been around the top of the table all year. So those are actually the more consistent teams. And I know for a fact the wizards  or DTS are probably the only teams that don't use academy players to help them out, unlike solar, Fc premier, fc che, fwfc. Now give us the perspective of a parent on a team that has to use academy players to get their teams out of relegation? How do they parents feel about that?

Can't argue with facts. I for one agree totally. Facts are facts and that is all. Look at Solar...from 1 to 10! Even with PA players...They just can't do it. To me it just means PA is really not what they make it out to be.
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala on 3/15/2014, 5:02 pm

Except FWFC. I don't think they use PA but I've noticed a defender that plays in D3 come help out every-now and then. While not a PA player I do believe this is not allowed??? I may be wrong.
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala on 3/15/2014, 5:16 pm

cccaptain wrote:Well well well.... look who's back! Cute little Sala... "Oh, did notice top SU scorer MIA?".... or the best one:  "It's really meaningless for SU".....Blah, blah, blah..... Buaaaaa, buaa, buaaa!!!

This is not fake! It's the actual mind of someone making a post. The insights are just top notch. I don't know how any forum could get by with the Charles Barkley like commentary. Gather your marbles and put them back in son you can't help just making plain stupid comments. Get the Meds right. jocolor 
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cccaptain on 3/15/2014, 10:40 pm

Futbol_Sala wrote:
cccaptain wrote:Well well well.... look who's back! Cute little Sala... "Oh, did notice top SU scorer MIA?".... or the best one:  "It's really meaningless for SU".....Blah, blah, blah..... Buaaaaa, buaa, buaaa!!!

This is not fake!  It's the actual mind of someone making a post.  The insights are just top notch.  I don't know how any forum could get by with the Charles Barkley like commentary. Gather your marbles and put them back in son you can't help just making plain stupid comments.  Get the Meds right. jocolor 

Listen, I really don't care what you think about me, but as you still -clearly- don't understand my point after several posts, I'm going to try one last time....(hopefully it won't take you 6 days to kind of know what is it about this time).  

It is very simple:  You just can't give FULL credit to the FWFC boys for what they achieve; you always have a "little" disclaimer after your "candid" thoughts..... hell, you just did it again with your comment about “the player that comes and helps every now and then” and you believe is not allowed…. You have NO idea what you are talking about, but still dare to throw the rock and hide the hand.

- Never expected this or Adames had to many players out.  
- Probably right since I heard WIZ only had 10 players on the field. I was not there as I said on another thread. That would put a FWFC in great position to take on a WIZ team.  
- Did notice SU top forward MIA! It's really meaningless for SU.

You never have the facts but you always have a word; it's an open forum, right?.... How convenient!!

By the way, you don't have your "typical" disclaimer for FWFC's win today?  Oh, how "stupid" of me.... you weren't there.
cccaptain
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala on 3/15/2014, 11:00 pm

Try reading above you dope. I said FWFC had won. Can't you read or just a F retard? I've got nothing against a 6th place team.Nothing really! They are the opinions of the poster. Opinions. If it took me 6 days it's because I'm not on here 24/7 but when a see an idiotic post then I have to respond. They are not disclaimers they are facts. If you want everybody to agree with you then you need to find a support group maybe with FWFC? I don't know but here opinions and thoughts are expressed freely and if they don't agree with you well tough sh$it. Don't respond, ignore my post but they don't make them wrong or yours right. They are my opinions and yours well yours. Do hear it now. 6th place team. No anger, no frustration, nothing against them just facts. Is that not true? Where is the incorrect opinion I have shown. If you can type try using the standings page. I rarely cone across down right illogical but you fit the bill spot on. Here are the facts. FWFC has climbed to 6th place, Solar went from 1st to last. WIZ had held on to 2nd by the tip of their nails, FC-Dallas teams are at the bottom. So are most D-Texans. Those are FACTS! If I was there I would say so. If I was not there I will also say so. That's called putting the facts on the table first. It tells the reader it is an opinion not witnessed by the author of the post. Gesh man are you somehow missing a screw in that head or just unable to keep emotion from facts. Mediocre, 6th place and yes in my opinion they beat teams that were nowhere full strength. That is my opinion on observed play. No I've not been to every game but I can compare and at the end I say they are a mediocre team with mediocre play just good enough to stay in D1.
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum