Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

01 Boys week 15 Predictions

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 01 Boys week 15 Predictions

Post by Futbol_Sala on 3/16/2014, 4:00 am

Try reading above you dope. I said FWFC had won. Can't you read or just a F retard? I've got nothing against a 6th place team.Nothing really! They are the opinions of the poster. Opinions. If it took me 6 days it's because I'm not on here 24/7 but when a see an idiotic post then I have to respond. They are not disclaimers they are facts. If you want everybody to agree with you then you need to find a support group maybe with FWFC? I don't know but here opinions and thoughts are expressed freely and if they don't agree with you well tough sh$it. Don't respond, ignore my post but they don't make them wrong or yours right. They are my opinions and yours well yours. Do hear it now. 6th place team. No anger, no frustration, nothing against them just facts. Is that not true? Where is the incorrect opinion I have shown. If you can type try using the standings page. I rarely cone across down right illogical but you fit the bill spot on. Here are the facts. FWFC has climbed to 6th place, Solar went from 1st to last. WIZ had held on to 2nd by the tip of their nails, FC-Dallas teams are at the bottom. So are most D-Texans. Those are FACTS! If I was there I would say so. If I was not there I will also say so. That's called putting the facts on the table first. It tells the reader it is an opinion not witnessed by the author of the post. Gesh man are you somehow missing a screw in that head or just unable to keep emotion from facts. Mediocre, 6th place and yes in my opinion they beat teams that were nowhere full strength. That is my opinion on observed play. No I've not been to every game but I can compare and at the end I say they are a mediocre team with mediocre play just good enough to stay in D1.

Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala on 3/16/2014, 4:14 am

And to further add...If those other teams had not lost so many players to PA in my opinion there would be no FWFC in D1. Maybe bottom D2 at best. More like a top D3 actually. So there you go. Now you have something to validate your frustrations.

The opinions are solely those of the author. In this case me!

Now, if you have any sense you will go back and re-read and see that they are facts. While your at it you can also call me out on the non true issue of Solar going from 1st to 10th. Now that was a team that REALLY lost players to PA. FACTS!
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala on 3/16/2014, 4:20 am

#4. There are two #4s
I don't know what I'm talking about! Shyt!
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Fctillidie on 3/16/2014, 12:39 pm

Futbol Sala, why do you waste your time on someone like cccaptain, he's a complete idiot. Let me try and explain it to you ccaptain, NO ONE CARES about fwfc. They are a below average team and have always been that. They should be embarrassed that a lot of the top players leave the big club teams for pre and they still can't even crack the top 5 with basically the same players they have always had. But the problem isn't the players, it's your coach. He has to me one of the worst coach in all of classic league. He's clueless, he should be coaching in Arlington where most of fwfc teams play. If your team finishes 7th first year in select, then 6th the next year, then 6th next year, what do you think is the problem? You want facts, let me clear it up for everyone, if all the boys that left classic league were to come back and play for the teams they left, the top five teams would be two Fc Dallas teams, DT, DTS, and solar, just like it had always been! Since U9! And fwfc would be a below average team, just like they always have been. Not your fault ccaptain, the only thing that's your fault is that you still have your son playing for that coach. Ccaptain you reallly want to see how far your behind, come and watch a Fc 2000 pre academy game, or even Texans or solar game and see where y'all really compare. You will see that our there no one cares about what fwfc is doing.

Fctillidie
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy on 3/16/2014, 5:11 pm

I think FWFC deserves credit for playing-out of the relegation zone when very few anticipated they could do it.

They've had a very tough last three games on their schedule.

They tied the Wizards, beat Sporting United and defeated Solar Red. In my opinion, that deserves a nice round of applause.

In the second half of yesterday's match against Solar Red, FWFC was the team taking the initiative. Their two goals were stunners.

The first one; the left wing dribbled down the wing, cut inside near the goal line, beat a couple of players and with no more than probably a three-foot wide angle, hard poked the shot through the keeper.

Did the team relax and play a defensive match after taking the one goal lead? No.

They kept attacking.

The second goal came on a cross or corner kick, I don't remember. But when the ball reached the crowd in front of the goal, it was a FWFC player with perfect timing and height that delivered a solid header to the far post. The keeper had no chance on the point-blank header.
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3/17/2014, 2:49 pm

D1 has been hollowed out. Sporting in first and solar red in last? Pretty obvious

Back to top Go down

Post by cccaptain on 3/19/2014, 12:36 am

I didn't see that one coming, fctillidie. I believe you are wrong on most things and I know you are wrong regarding Coach Guendouzi.

I want to apologize to Coach Taz, the FWFC01-White families and specially to the boys for unintentionally exposing you with my opinion.
cccaptain
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace70 on 3/22/2014, 10:08 pm

Futbol_Sala wrote:Try reading above you dope.  I said FWFC had won.  Can't you read or just a F retard?  I've got nothing against a 6th place team.Nothing really!  They are the opinions of the poster.  Opinions.  If it took me 6 days it's because I'm not on here 24/7 but when a see an idiotic post then I have to respond.  They are not disclaimers they are facts.  If you want everybody to agree with you then you need to find a support group maybe with FWFC?  I don't know but here opinions and thoughts are expressed freely and if they don't agree with you well tough sh$it.  Don't respond, ignore my post but they don't make them wrong or yours right.  They are my opinions and yours well yours.  Do hear it now.  6th place team.  No anger, no frustration, nothing against them just facts.  Is that not true?  Where is the incorrect opinion I have shown.  If you can type try using the standings page.  I rarely cone across down right illogical but you fit the bill spot on.  Here are the facts.  FWFC has climbed to 6th place, Solar went from 1st to last.  WIZ had held on to 2nd by the tip of their nails, FC-Dallas teams are at the bottom.  So are most D-Texans.  Those are FACTS!  If I was there I would say so.  If I was not there I will also say so.  That's called putting the facts on the table first.  It tells the reader it is an opinion not witnessed by the author of the post.  Gesh man are you somehow missing a screw in that head or just unable to keep emotion from facts.  Mediocre, 6th place and yes in my opinion they beat teams that were nowhere full strength.  That is my opinion on observed play.  No I've not been to every game but I can compare and at the end I say they are a mediocre team with mediocre play just good enough to stay in D1.

I find it to be an interesting FACT  that this "mediocre" team of FWFC  beat the 1, 3 and 4th place teams and tied the 2nd place team this spring.  

But then again according to your "facts" those don't  really count because when they beat them they were "nowhere near full strength".  Just because the 'corn roll kid' leaves the SU game at half time the game  really should count right count should it ?  Some of FWFC losses shouldn't really count either because they had  games where they had kids out for funerals, weddings,family obligations or even other sporting activities.

Ace70
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum