Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

01 Boys, Final Week

View previous topic View next topic Go down

01 Boys, Final Week

Post by PG-Boy on 3/17/2014, 4:28 pm

DT SOUTH (ADAMES) vs. SPORTING UNITED (VIDELA) Richland #1,  2-2, draw. A meaningless game for Sporting United.

FCD PREMIER (PINO) vs. WIZARDS (BURCIAGA) Richland #2, 1-1 draw. FCD needs at least a draw to avoid relegation. A loss may doom them to D2 relegation. They don’t have the goal differential tie-breaker on any team.

DT RED DALLAS (CRAFT) vs. LIVERPOOL (PEDROSO) Richland #3, 0-1, Liverpool. A win by LP saves FCD Premier from relegation. A win by DT Craft saves them from relegation to D2. A loss dooms them to D2 relegation for the second year in a row.  

FWFC WHITE (GUENDOUZI) vs. TX LIGHTNING (SAMPAIO) Richland #4, 0-1, Tx Lightning.  FWFC, safe out of the relegation zone, strolls across the finish line.

SOLAR RED (DE LEON) vs. FCD (CHE) Richland #7, 1-2, FCD Che
*** Game of the Week! Loser goes to D2. A tie sends both Che and DeLeon packing to D2. The winner has to see if FCD loses to determine their final disposition.
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Re: 01 Boys, Final Week

Post by PG-Boy on 3/17/2014, 4:31 pm

Four teams are in the running for relegation to D2;
18 FCD Premier (Pino)
17 Dallas Texans (Craft)
15 FCD Youth (Che)
15 Solar Red (DeLeon)

FCD Premier controls their destiny. All they need is a tie to avoid relegation. To lose is a huge blow because they will lose the Goal Differential to any other team.  Expect the Wizards to happily try their hardest send the crown jewel of FC Dallas, their Premier squad down to D2. YOU KNOW they will try their best. If FCD Premier loses, then they'll have to hope Liverpool beats Craft AND Che/DeLeon tie!

DT Craft; they also control their destiny. If they win, they are saved. If they tie and either Che/DeLeon win, then it comes down to goal differential.  If DT Craft and Liverpool tie; then DT Craft will pray for a Che/DeLeon tie!

Che OR DeLeon; can remain in D1 by (a) winning , (b) matching standing points with either DT Craft and/or FCD Premier and (c) having better goal differential than DT Craft or FCD Premier.

I know I missed a scenario or two.

At the end of the day, two Big Club teams will be heading to D2. The independents and small clubs will gleefully enjoy a bit of schadenfreude.
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum