Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Relegation talk

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Relegation talk

Post by Guest on 3/19/2014, 10:54 am

PG-Boy wrote:I've drafted a bit of a post season write-up that I'll share next week after the last set of games are completed. It will cover some of the points your reference.

So going by your predictions you have solar red and craft relegated? The wrinkle in all this is which dual rostered kids magically show up for premier, craft, che and solar red to play....sorry kid I know you paid your dues but we have to bench you, we need to use outsiders to ensure our spot in d1...

Back to top Go down

Re: Relegation talk

Post by PG-Boy on 3/19/2014, 11:43 am

Based on recent play, Solar will struggle mightily against FCD Che. Solar hasn't won in their last 7 games. They've been shut-out the last 5 games.

Che has won 3 of their last 4 games.

Assuming Che brings his three dual-rostered players a single goal can win the game. Two goals by Che would definitely win the game. With the dual-rostered players, Che is favored to defeat Solar and send them to D2. Without their dual-rostered players, Solar would beat Che.

PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy on 3/19/2014, 11:52 am

Liverpool, in the last seven games has only lost to Sporting United. Otherwise, in this same timeframe they've won or tied every game. They don't lose easily.

DT Craft, in the past seven games has only won one game... against Solar Red. They've lost or tied the other six games.

The Liverpool vs. DT Craft could easily be a tie game. DT Craft will be like a bear trapped against a wall. Liverpool will have their hands full. But I'm leaning toward a 1-0, Liverpool victory. If FCD Che wins, this would send DT Craft to D2.

Really, the overall situation is too close to call. No one really knows the ultimate outcome.
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3/19/2014, 12:10 pm

well done! cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickball1 on 3/22/2014, 10:17 am

Don't worry about Craft - looks like they magically turned into the Texans pre- academy team. They should survive relegation. The things these clubs do shouldn't shock anyone I guess.

Kickball1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala on 3/22/2014, 11:41 am

What a loss for Solar. From D11st to relegation. That other D2 going to D3. What is going on on Solar. At this point you have to look at coaching. One does not go from 1st to last in one season. Odd!
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy on 3/22/2014, 12:06 pm

FCD Premier lost. They go to D2. The defending State Cup champions are relegated.
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala on 3/22/2014, 12:10 pm

Yeap.... State Cup Champions to D2. The experiment is clearly over with devastating results.
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy on 3/22/2014, 12:13 pm

Craft and the Texans made a BRILLIANT move.

Bringing their superstar PA playmaker to the team for the first time this year. He single handedly destroyed Liverpool today.

Congrats to FCD Che and Texans Craft for a successful matches to retain their D1 status.

The Sporting Utd vs. DT South was a ferocious game. Very emotional and physical. One of SUs star forwards received a yellow card while defending near his team's goal. Then he had a meltdown. He tried to smack the yellow card out if the referee's hand. This then resulted in a red card.

Then the kid ripped off his shirt and dared the referee into a fist fight. Wow!
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy on 3/22/2014, 12:31 pm

soccerisgood123 wrote:
PG-Boy wrote:I've drafted a bit of a post season write-up that I'll share next week after the last set of games are completed. It will cover some of the points your reference.

So going by your predictions you have solar red and craft relegated? The wrinkle in all this is which dual rostered kids magically show up for premier, craft, che and solar red to play....sorry kid I know you paid your dues but we have to bench you, we need to use outsiders to ensure our spot in d1...

no magic! the dual rostered kid that with his absence, allowed others to play more in some games; returns to his regular rostered team to play? you make it sound like these "PRE-academy" players are coming down from the mountain to rescue a team. these are team mates that have played together for years.  bounce  bounce 
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickball1 on 3/22/2014, 12:41 pm

If you don't think Craft was rescued today, you are clearly biased. You don't start the day with one foot in D2 and have 7 subs including the original goalie on the bench from Craft's real team. What are you telling the other kids? You clearly can't get it done so we will replace as many of you as we can, just to stay out of D2. That is a great confidence builder I am sure.

Kickball1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy on 3/22/2014, 12:55 pm

Kickball1 wrote:If you don't think Craft was rescued today, you are clearly biased. You don't start the day with one foot in D2 and have 7 subs including the original goalie on the bench from Craft's real team.  What are you telling the other kids? You clearly can't get it done so we will replace as many of you as we can, just to stay out of D2.  That is a great confidence builder I am sure.

nobody is denying that by having last years starters help out today or any given weekend, they are a much stronger team. but to lose sight that whomever was on the bench WAS LIKELY ON THE BENCH UNTIL THE OTHER PLAYER(S) STARTED PRE ACADEMY! not comparing classic to ANY other league but is it cheating when a pro club loans out a player yet is stronger when that same player is available to come back and help? some of these pre academy kids will be back on reg team next season because they won't be good enough for DA.
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy on 3/22/2014, 12:56 pm

Futbol_Sala wrote:Yeap.... State Cup Champions to D2.  The experiment is clearly over with devastating results.

what experiment?
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala on 3/22/2014, 12:58 pm

Let's be clear. It's the coaches and that's final. Nothing to do with the kids just bad bad coaching/ leadership.
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala on 3/22/2014, 1:00 pm

The experiment of moving players clearly not PA quality to PA. The results speak for themselves. No argument required, they are out and it was the big clubs that paid the biggest price. Maybe they will learn that there is much more development required.
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy on 3/22/2014, 1:01 pm

Futbol_Sala wrote:Let's be clear.  It's the coaches and that's final. Nothing to do with the kids just bad bad coaching/ leadership.

LMAO!! bounce bounce 
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala on 3/22/2014, 1:03 pm

I'm with you.  I'm LMAO as well...I guess we agree in that results speak for themselves unless someone has a different standings page that I should not be laughing my azz off.
 Razz Very Happy Laughing 
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy on 3/22/2014, 1:08 pm

Futbol_Sala wrote:I'm with you.  I'm LMAO as well...I guess we agree in that results speak for themselves unless someone has a different standings page that I should not be laughing my azz off.
 Razz Very Happy Laughing 

WHY ARE YOU ANGRY WITH COACHES. ALL THEY CAN DO IS COACH THE KIDS AVAILABLE ON ANY GIVEN WEEKEND.
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala on 3/22/2014, 1:13 pm

I'm not angry at all.  I just know that leadership is the first thing that comes above all else.  Angry is the last thing I am.  If anything they may or may not be angry with themselves.  Why are you defending failure.  Failure of monumental proportions?  No. Sir, I've been around way to long for sophomoric arguments and excuses.  Failure cannot be washed away.  Two State Cup Champs booted out.
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy on 3/22/2014, 1:18 pm

Futbol_Sala wrote:I'm not angry at all.  I just know that leadership is the first thing that comes above all else.  Angry is the last thing I am.  If anything they may or may not be angry with themselves.  Why are you defending failure.  Failure of monumental proportions?  No. Sir, I've been around way to long for sophomoric arguments and excuses.  Failure cannot be washed away.  Two State Cup Champs booted out.

i'll ask again.... what failed? i really don't follow
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala on 3/22/2014, 1:23 pm

Not knowing their players strength and weaknesses. Not being able to change formations on the fly. Inability to adapt to changing situations. Holding on to tired old plans. That's what failed. That's leadership failure. Or maybe it's that I know many kids, parents that are to be relegated.

So in your opinion what were the exact points on which they succeed?
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy on 3/22/2014, 1:28 pm

Futbol_Sala wrote:Not knowing their players strength and weaknesses.  Not being able to change formations on the fly.  Inability to adapt to changing situations.  Holding on to tired old plans.  That's what failed.  That's leadership failure.  Or maybe it's that I know many kids, parents that are to be relegated.

So in your opinion what were the exact points on which they succeed?

i am definitely not saying any particular coaches are good/great. there definitely are some really good ones. but as you know, athletes determine more of the outcome the coaching ALONE. i am only making the point about pre academy players that are testing the waters at the "alleged", "next level", deserve to be able to return to their regular team when available to help out. the coaches are not BORROWING these players from some pot of gold. they are just getting back some talent they lost to pre academy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala on 3/22/2014, 1:34 pm

To me that just says PA is overblown. Just marketing to naive parents willing to buy in to the unicorn concept. The results are undeniable and irrefutable. So we can go round and round but results are now posted and it's over. Done. Final,
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy on 3/22/2014, 1:35 pm

Futbol_Sala wrote:To me that just says PA is overblown.  Just marketing to naive parents willing to buy in to the unicorn concept.  The results are undeniable and irrefutable.  So we can go round and round but results are now posted and it's over.  Done.  Final,

what results?
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NotADRAMAfan on 3/22/2014, 1:37 pm

D1

Surprised   Solar Red got relegated.
Surprised   FCD Premier Pino got relegated.
Surprised   FCD Dallas Che did not get relegated.

D2
Expected FCD Dallas Che did get relegated
ECSTATIC the Solar Chelsea Red Partain got relegated.

Just by looking at the standings ,  scoring the least amount of goals in D1
cost Solar Red, sad, like the team and some of their players.

FCD Premier Pino ---very good team that did not deserve relegation.

Onto the next DRAMA.....movement of players.......

NotADRAMAfan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum