Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Cowtown Tourney - FC Nationals Chivas de Guadalajara(Ocampo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cowtown Tourney - FC Nationals Chivas de Guadalajara(Ocampo)

Post by soccerfan39 on 5/12/2014, 9:24 am

It is a disgrace when you see an arrogant coach and one that cannot accept to lose. Chivas is a good team and is making a name for itself but allowing a coach with that "I'm good and everyone else sucks" attitude will only affect the team overall. I could not believe that they did not participated in the trophy celebration only because they got second place. The director of the tourney was looking for them before he handed the 1st place team their trophies but as usual 2nd place is first but this unwilling and child-coach did not wanted to participate at all and kept his team from showing up. Even the director called him "ignorant coach", and this may have to do with him being warned about using illegal players. The Final was a great game and big kudos to Texas Toros SC, they played hard the entire tourney and beat Chivas twice. Tx Toros were a deserving champion. Chivas beat our favorite Liverpool team (using illegal players) but I'm sure these 2 teams will see each other again. Happy Mother's weekend!

http://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=37044&Gender=Boys&Age=13

Last edited by soccerfan39 on 5/12/2014, 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : none)

soccerfan39
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Re: Cowtown Tourney - FC Nationals Chivas de Guadalajara(Ocampo)

Post by NotADRAMAfan on 5/12/2014, 11:44 am

soccerfan39 wrote:It is a disgrace when you see an arrogant coach and one that cannot accept to lose. Chivas is a good team and is making a name for itself but allowing a coach with that "I'm good and everyone else sucks" attitude will only affect the team overall. I could not believe that they did not participated in the trophy celebration only because they got second place. The director of the tourney was looking for them before he handed the 1st place team their trophies but as usual 2nd place is first but this unwilling and child-coach did not wanted to participate at all and kept his team from showing up. Even the director called him "ignorant coach", and this may have to do with him being warned about using illegal players. The Final was a great game and big kudos to Texas Toros SC, they played hard the entire tourney and beat Chivas twice. Tx Toros were a deserving champion. Chivas beat our favorite Liverpool team (using illegal players) but I'm sure these 2 teams will see each other again. Happy Mother's weekend!

http://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=37044&Gender=Boys&Age=13

Can you elaborate on the Liverpool Team using illegal players. I would luv info on this, as LP
claim to be ethics bound and all that nice stuff. If Coach Rocke is doing that would be nice to know.
Everyone complains about Sporting , Wizards, Lightning etc... the independents, but
the CLUB teams and their parents are mum on stuff when they do illegal stuff. Hypocrisy runs rampant with the BIG CLUBS.

NotADRAMAfan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SportsSecond on 5/12/2014, 1:09 pm

Liverpool Keegan played with their original roster that is found on gotsoccer.com through the Cowtown tournament.  I asked one of their parents if they had any guest players and they said none. Would love to know who is accusing them of playing illegal players.  LP Keegan has a roster of 18, based on what I saw it was the same kids used in their Classic League games.  

If there is a club that does more to prove they are playing by the rules, it's Liverpool.  Unlike the Texan's and FC Dallas, they don't try to beef up rosters last minute for need to win games.  LP Keegan is good team, good parents, great kids... good bunch that love the game and play it well... and they have a fantastic coach.

Toros players, after their 1st game against Chivas were accusing Chivas of using players that were a grade level above some of the players on their team for whatever it's worth.

SportsSecond
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 on 5/12/2014, 1:11 pm

no dog in this fight but, as the first mention of illegal players was saying Chivas had them, I took:  

Chivas beat our favorite Liverpool team (using illegal players)

to mean that Chivas had illegal players when they beat LP.  Carry on.
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NotADRAMAfan on 5/12/2014, 1:17 pm

Number13 wrote:no dog in this fight but, as the first mention of illegal players was saying Chivas had them, I took:  

Chivas beat our favorite Liverpool team (using illegal players)

to mean that Chivas had illegal players when they beat LP.  Carry on.

Thanks , obviously I need to read and comprehend better.

I know nothing about Chivas so cannot say anything about them.

NotADRAMAfan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerfan39 on 5/12/2014, 1:48 pm

Liverpool Keegan did not have any illegal players. They looked to have the same roster. Chivas in the other hand was using illegal players I believe. A few players that played against Liverpool did not play against Toros in the final. Either way Chivas lost but the main point of this is the professionalism of the couch by now showing good sportsmanship behavior. Shane on the Chivas team for his bad behavior. No wonder why he was ejected from his other teams 00' . Refs ejected him. This guy better change his demeanor because I'm sure all the top teams will destroy his team.

soccerfan39
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Abejide on 5/12/2014, 8:37 pm

Soccerfan39, if you have any proof of illegal players, you are welcome to contact NTX Soccer and present your case.  You hide behind a pseudo-name and run your mouth.  Any and all players who played against Liverpool Keegan played against Toros.  There were and there are no illegal players, sore looser.  The fact that they play better than your kid doesn't make them illegal players, just better.  Again, you are welcome to present whatever facts you have.

I'm not here to defend the coach, only the kids.  Don't take away their achievement, even it was only 2nd place, they earned it.
Abejide
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SportsSecond on 5/13/2014, 9:35 am

Savel wrote:Soccerfan39, if you have any proof of illegal players, you are welcome to contact NTX Soccer and present your case.  You hide behind a pseudo-name and run your mouth.  Any and all players who played against Liverpool Keegan played against Toros.  There were and there are no illegal players, sore looser.  The fact that they play better than your kid doesn't make them illegal players, just better.  Again, you are welcome to present whatever facts you have.

I'm not here to defend the coach, only the kids.  Don't take away their achievement, even it was only 2nd place, they earned it.

Why don't they prove that they aren't using illegal players? In fact I would love to see teams like Anoranzas, Wizards, Sporting etc all prove that they aren't using illegal players. FCD, Texans, Liverpool, Andomeda all required at signing, and keep on file, a valid birth certificate in order to play. I'd be quite stunned if any of the team managers or coaches from Anoranzas, Wizards, Sporting and Chivas even have a single birth certificate on file at all.

There is a clear and defined physical maturity difference between some of the players on all these teams, and true 01's found on those that have birth certificate's on files. And these teams seem to have the market cornered on this type of player that has appeared to be on the back end of puberty while those found on the clubs that do have birth certificates on file... their kids seem to fit the physical description of where a 13/14 year old should be. So is it just a coincidence that this physical maturity difference only exists on these Independent clubs or are they playing with kids that are not within the required age group?

We'll show you our birth certificates if you show us yours... fair? And let's stop pretending that this type of, well cheating, hasn't happened and isn't. There is a LOT of money involved within these clubs, and the Independent coaches make more money the more their teams are successful. People will do almost anything for money, even it if means cheating in youth sports... http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?page=Mag15detour

SportsSecond
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/13/2014, 10:07 am

SportsSecond wrote:
Savel wrote:Soccerfan39, if you have any proof of illegal players, you are welcome to contact NTX Soccer and present your case.  You hide behind a pseudo-name and run your mouth.  Any and all players who played against Liverpool Keegan played against Toros.  There were and there are no illegal players, sore looser.  The fact that they play better than your kid doesn't make them illegal players, just better.  Again, you are welcome to present whatever facts you have.

Why don't they prove that they aren't using illegal players?  In fact I would love to see teams like Anoranzas, Wizards, Sporting etc all prove that they aren't using illegal players.  FCD, Texans, Liverpool, Andomeda all required at signing, and keep on file, a valid birth certificate in order to play.  I'd be quite stunned if any of the team managers or coaches from Anoranzas, Wizards, Sporting and Chivas even have a single birth certificate on file at all.  

There is a clear and defined physical maturity difference between some of the players on all these teams, and true 01's found on those that have birth certificate's on files.  And these teams seem to have the market cornered on this type of player that has appeared to be on the back end of puberty while those found on the clubs that do have birth certificates on file... their kids seem to fit the physical description of where a 13/14 year old should be.  So is it just a coincidence that this physical maturity difference only exists on these Independent clubs or are they playing with kids that are not within the required age group?

We'll show you our birth certificates if you show us yours... fair?  And let's stop pretending that this type of, well cheating, hasn't happened and isn't.  There is a LOT of money involved within these clubs, and the Independent coaches make more money the more their teams are successful.  People will do almost anything for money, even it if means cheating in youth sports... http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?page=Mag15detour  

Wow!!! I hoped that I would not have to ever comment on this forum again but your stupid assertion that independent team which you mentioned who happen to be latino teams, do not have proper paperwork forces me to set record straight. First off Bubba I was a manager for Wizards 99 for two seasons and we had all birth certs, school IDs and all other required documents. So like many other idiots on this forum you talk out of your ass. Now as far as all other teams u mentioned I cannot speak for them but I am sure they have their ducks in a row much to your racially motivated surprise.

Second in this country people are innocent until proven guilty Adolf so whoever thinks that these teams are cheating they should provide proof to NTX, otherwise they need to shut up.

Riquelme out!

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerfan39 on 5/13/2014, 10:28 am

" So like many other idiots on this forum you talk out of your ass"

And you kept glued to this forum, that's why you are here again. Jajaja!!! Shut your pipe for lack of a better word. May I ask. Why are you not managing anymore, did you get caught cheating or you got tired of cheating because it was not fun anymore? Riquelme out!! Riiquelme get the fu-- out sound better...

As TO once said next question... Cheating is real!!! Happens in every sport and it's sends a bad message to all kids not only your kid. I can just imagine a father&son conversation. "Son, sometimes cheating gives you results"

soccerfan39
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SportsSecond on 5/13/2014, 10:44 am

Riquelme wrote:Wow!!! I hoped that I would not have to ever comment on this forum again but your stupid assertion that independent team which you mentioned who happen to be latino teams, do not have proper paperwork forces me to set record straight. First off Bubba I was a manager for Wizards 99 for two seasons and we had all birth certs, school IDs and all other required documents. So like many other idiots on this forum you talk out of your ass. Now as far as all other teams u mentioned I cannot speak for them but I am sure they have their ducks in a row much to your racially motivated surprise.

Second in this country people are innocent until proven guilty Adolf so whoever thinks that these teams are cheating they should provide proof to NTX, otherwise they need to shut up.

Riquelme out!

Yeah, I'll bet they have birth certificates, I can print one up right now using Powerpoint.

And these Team Managers of these Independent clubs are well organized, so organized that I've been on the sidelines before while watching the team manager of the Independent clubs asking parents for referee money for the game they are playing.

I think it's time the Independents start proving they are playing by the rules by opening their files. We'll bring our BC's, and you bring yours.

There is smoke, and where there is smoke there is fire. It's painfully obvious, and it's being done for the all mighty dollar. And in this country, we allow for reasonable doubt to determine guilty and innocent, and I do believe there is enough reasonable doubt here to say something is going on and it's not a coincidence either that this is happening with the Independent clubs.

You can call it talking out my ass if you want, I call it cheating or age fraud. It has happened and I'm not naive enough to believe it's not happening. It's not my job to turn in these clubs, it's NTX's job to do everything they can to make sure it's not happening, and I would like to see more done in order to prevent it from happening.

SportsSecond
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Abejide on 5/13/2014, 11:25 am

There is a protest process. Go through it and we will see. Afraid to loose your $100 protest fee? Get a life.
Abejide
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SportsSecond on 5/13/2014, 11:27 am

Savel wrote:There is a protest process.  Go through it and we will see.  Afraid to loose your $100 protest fee?  Get a life.  

Why don't you just play by the rules, or can you only compete using older players? Sad... who needs a life? I'm just glad to know that my son can only be beat by those that need to use older players. Silver lining found.

SportsSecond
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerfan39 on 5/13/2014, 11:34 am

Don't care to lose $100 in fact I might match it and give the rest to your coach so he can enroll in some course on to behave in soccer games. All cities offer courses like that. Might want to tell him that. Maybe after that he can show his own players that losing and getting second place is an accomplishments because his actions did not reflect that. Heck he could not even acknowledge he got beat and instead opted to NOT participate and congratulate the other team. I could tell he is new to this select soccer level. As I said before, he will find out soon how it is to get beat ugly by the top teams and I'm sure he will be there standing sucking ass. Embrace him after all he is your coach....

soccerfan39
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/13/2014, 11:41 am

soccerfan39 wrote:Don't care to lose $100 in fact I might match it and give the rest to your coach so he can enroll in some course on  to behave in soccer games. All cities offer courses like that. Might want to tell him that. Maybe after that he can show his own players that losing and getting second place is an accomplishments because his actions did not reflect that. Heck he could not even acknowledge he got beat and instead opted to NOT participate and congratulate the other team. I could tell he is new to this select soccer level. As I said before, he will find out soon how it is to get beat ugly by the top teams and I'm sure he will be there standing sucking ass. Embrace him after all he is your coach....

The voice of reason, the saint to guy who does no wrong or should we call you Jesus. You sit there and make accusations that could get you sued or better yet knocked out. I sent you a PM tough guy lets hope you have the balls to meet me somewhere were we can figure out what your issue is.....but I am pretty sure that you don't have the balls.

On the issue of cheating for the poster, just enjoy your kid playing because in the end that is what matters. I have seen big clubs cheat and be protected by NTX and it will never change. Just enjoy your bb!!! It does no good to get riled up by all this and guys like soccerfan39 or should we call him soccerputo39...

Peace, love and fish grease. Good luck to all!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker on 5/13/2014, 12:17 pm

ok just let some of you know about NTX they had a 99 team caught recently apparently they were presented the necessary proof only to have nothing done then they(NTX) are going to allow a team who was caught in APL play in the challenge tourney thats coming up so looks like the rules can be bent a little  Wink  oh and the indies arent the only ones who have done it do a search on here that was a great thread as well  Razz 
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by hoff1032 on 5/13/2014, 12:31 pm

Several years ago we were playing a '97 Tlapehuala team in U14, and one of the players literally got in a pickup truck after the game and drove himself away. We showed the Field Marshall that he was driving, and the player was laughing his a$$ off as we were pointing at him like it was the funniest thing ever. Either A) that player WAS old enough to drive and shouldn't have been on the soccer field, or B) he WASN'T old enough to drive and was breaking the law by doing so.

I think that team is still hanging around, and just got promoted from D3 to D2 for next year. So much for North Texas taking any meaningful action to stop or prevent these shenanigans.  Evil or Very Mad
hoff1032
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 on 5/13/2014, 1:44 pm

In the time my BB has played club soccer there have twice been instances where a confirmed overage player was used against his team.  The funny thing is that is was done with same coach and the same kid, 2.5 years apart.  Um...dude..not sure how they do math in Brazil, but that kid is still too old.  

Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SportsSecond on 5/13/2014, 2:16 pm

So all these cases prove to me that NTX is not doing enough. Coaches flat out need to be lifetime banned from the sport if caught. It's the only way this can be stopped.

The parents that pay the dues and allow this to happen on their team should be ashamed. I am a firm believer in fair play, and would not hesitate at all to report a coach doing it even if it was my son's coach.

This type of cheating does not in any way help your son become a better soccer player nor does it do him any good in the real world. This also goes for teams that allow pre-academy players to help your team in need to win situations. That in my opinion is no different.

Coaches and clubs that are win at all costs have no business coaching or being around youth sports period.

SportsSecond
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerfan39 on 5/13/2014, 2:31 pm

"Coaches and clubs that are win at all costs have no business coaching or being around youth sports period"

I agree 100%. They destroy the sport more than anything. I remember one time in my BB team, a new coach was just announced as the new coach to all of us and quickly he started counting the amount of kids. He did not hesitate at all and he had just been there 2 minutes but that did not keep him from turning his head to tell the manager. "Hey, that's 15 kids, so make sure my money is correct." That was the last day day we stayed and a lot more parents left as well. Coaches are just for the money so the message you hear " I'm here for the kid is BS". Don't get me wrong, it's a job I agree but at least have some freaking respect and deliver the right development and don't be that stupid to air out your frustration because you are short of money and make this a quick way to get it. I can name more than 10 coaches right now that don't give a damn about your BB because they are just looking for $$$. It's a shame...

soccerfan39
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerfan39 on 5/13/2014, 3:56 pm

At the end of the day. Life will either punish you or reward you in anything you do in life and it all depends how you do it. Go Spurs!!!!

soccerfan39
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NotADRAMAfan on 5/13/2014, 4:18 pm

soccerfan39 wrote:"Coaches and clubs that are win at all costs have no business coaching or being around youth sports period"

I agree 100%. They destroy the sport more than anything. I remember one time in my BB team, a new coach was just announced as the new coach to all of us and quickly he started counting the amount of kids. He did not hesitate at all and he had just been there 2 minutes but that did not keep him from turning his head to tell the manager. "Hey, that's 15 kids, so make sure my money is correct." That was the last day day we stayed and a lot more parents left as well. Coaches are just for the money so the message you hear " I'm here for the kid is BS". Don't get me wrong, it's a job I agree but at least have some freaking respect and deliver the right development and don't be that stupid to air out your frustration because you are short of money and make this a quick way to get it. I can name more than 10 coaches right now that don't give a damn about your BB because they are just looking for $$$. It's a shame...

Can you do that or give hints

NotADRAMAfan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerfan39 on 5/13/2014, 4:26 pm

You be your own judge. Most are so stupid they speak freely and without thinking their real me shows. The rest is up to you to digest and make your own conclusions.

soccerfan39
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum