Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

PTCL (Sunday Academy) U6 Boys Deadline in August 17th

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PTCL (Sunday Academy) U6 Boys Deadline in August 17th

Post by PrimeTimeSoccer on 8/14/2014, 4:26 pm

If you are still looking for an academy league that plays on Sundays, check out the PrimeTime Clubs League (PTCL) at  www.primetimesportz.com/soccer/ptcl

The PTCL is sanctioned through US Club Soccer, which means teams/players are registered through US Club Soccer and allowed to participate in all tournaments sanctioned through US Club Soccer, as well as most NTSSA-sanctioned tournaments.

This season, U6 teams play 5v5.  Teams choose a home playing location and will get at least 4 of their 8 games at the location of their choice.   In most cases, teams will get as many as 6 games at their home location.  Teams may choose from Grapevine or Colleyville.

And, new this season, we will be using Gotsoccer for scheduling and results.  Having a complete games history in Gotsoccer will assist teams in being properly seeded in tournaments that use Gotsoccer, as well as other benefits.

Sunday, August 17th, is the registration deadline and the season starts September 7th.  Please register TODAY at  www.primetimesportz.com/soccer/ptcl

If you have questions, please contact Robert at 972-355-3788, ext 111, or soccer@primetimesportz.com

Last edited by PrimeTimeSoccer on 8/15/2014, 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
PrimeTimeSoccer
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Re: PTCL (Sunday Academy) U6 Boys Deadline in August 17th

Post by PrimeTimeSoccer on 8/16/2014, 6:04 pm

The following teams are registered/interested in PTCL for Fall 2014:

U6 (5v5)
- Bobcats 09
- Dallas Kicks 09 Torres Santos
- Tigers 09