Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

DT Fall Festival

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DT Fall Festival

Post by Guest on 11/23/2014, 4:28 pm

Futbol_Sala wrote:FWFC 01' Reds drop 0-1 FC Dallas Premiere using all their top guns.  4 flops by FC Dallas FWD eventually was converted into a goal.  

After watching all three games I'm awed how Premiere can call themselves that's. FWFC rocked the goal post and keeper twice in the first two minutes of play.  

During the match FWFC had more possession, much better touch and ball movement plus a much bigger desire to win.  In the end I can only think of what Arjern was forced to do.  Flop because there is no chance they could win.  He flipped and out of 4 attempts came up with 1 which was enough to seal a win.  On another point it's my own opinion both teams got cheated by the officiating or lack of.  Gentile's group got a taste of what's coming and it's not looking pretty for them.  Congrats to Coach Williams for a very well executed game.  Maybe it's just the way the game is played today but in my day Id duck my head and never ti be seen for a dive.

Excuses and shameless bootlicking, premier 4-0 and playing in the final. Fwfc red 1 win 2 loses one goal scored. About what you expect from a d3 team...

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala on 11/23/2014, 4:33 pm

Johnny come lately! The only thing shameless was the diving pulled on Wizards and FWFC. Hope Anoranzzas pulls a W but the franchise may not let that happen.
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11/23/2014, 4:39 pm

lol, oh one of those conspiracy people. yes a secret organization is conspiring just to keep your team and others you like down. puleeze...

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala on 11/23/2014, 4:48 pm

It's official. Congratulations to FC Dallas Premiere on your victory.
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Runflyguy on 11/23/2014, 4:52 pm

The premier kid knew how to work the ref. I don't blame him for it at all. I wonder if soccer is good watched any of the matches or is doing the arm chair soccer thing?

Runflyguy
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ref on 11/23/2014, 5:20 pm

Well,
Not much of a poster. My only input is that the FC Dallas kid sold it very well. So, I'm in agreement that it was showmanship or rather gamesmanship that won this one. Anorranzas looked tired to be honest. I do have an issue on premiere's win against Wizards on a clear dive. I don't like dives. Some people say it's part of the game. Several teams fell by the wayside due to players flopping. No one in particular but it was a theme seen throught this tournament but what do you do in 40 minutes. A good team will take advantage of every second they have. So I am sympsthetic to those calling for flops but in 40 minutes you have to be as mentally as you are physically prepared. Premiere kid was obviously well rehearsed and sometimes you just do what you have to do. So no need to argue because it's in the books now. Let's move on and learn for those new to high level play,
The Ref
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Enjoy life now! on 11/23/2014, 6:50 pm

Good to see the 01 board wake up, so what can we take from this thread?

1- No team should brag about beating Craft's 01s.
2- We have strong indi's in NTX.
3- 20 minute halves may not be the greatest idea for a qualifier.
4- 01 PreAcademy are largely built with club 02s
5- Sala's boy apparently plays for FWFC Red & they will soon dominate NTX.
6- 123s boy plays for the DL & he's disappointed.
7- FCD will do whatever it takes to win, but maybe who won't earlier ex. Marcos w/Craft....

Nothing new but the board is awake!

Enjoy life now!
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysonisthebest on 11/23/2014, 7:13 pm

Agree with all 'enjoy life now' points except #7. There is a difference between having guest players in a tournament and manipulating your roster in the last game of the season. Glad the 01 board is awake again!!!

Mysonisthebest
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy on 11/23/2014, 10:11 pm

Enjoy life now! wrote:Good to see the 01 board wake up, so what can we take from this thread?

7- FCD will do whatever it takes to win, but maybe who won't earlier ex. Marcos w/Craft....

#4 is not accurate
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy on 11/23/2014, 10:46 pm

Has a D2 team ever qualified for Dallas Cup prior to today?

Coach Gabby Gentile really has his squad playing solid defense. Añoranza is a talented team. Both teams had a solid run.

TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by skillzski on 11/23/2014, 11:23 pm

It is more like FCDP has a coach that really is training and working the kids as a team. Unlike the coach who helped get them to D2. It is nice to see this group of kids (old and new) begin to gel.
skillzski
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maradona on 11/24/2014, 8:05 am

skillzski wrote:It is more like FCDP has a coach that really is training and working the kids as a team. Unlike the coach who helped get them to D2. It is nice to see this group of kids (old and new) begin to gel.

Ok. We get it...again. Coach Pino bad, Coach Castro good. Next. At some point you'll let it go.... cheers

Maradona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by skillzski on 11/24/2014, 8:31 am

Not once did I compare a coach who was supposedly better. You show me a perfect coach and I will show you God. There are many coaches who do a very nice job of developing kids in a style the benefits the club, the team, and the child. I am sure both coaches you mentioned meet that criteria with some parents, and there are many more who probably appeal to more of the masses. In my eyes, you want to see talented kids continue to grow and learn and not sterilized. We learn from every situation we are put in. Good, bad, or indifferent.
skillzski
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wembleys on 11/24/2014, 9:58 am

[quote="PG-Boy"]Has a D2 team ever qualified for Dallas Cup prior to today?

There is no clear way to compare oranges to oranges - most D3 teams and D2 teams overload with guest players from D1 and sometimes PA, this is the case with D2 Premier, great team-base plus a couple of great D1 game makers. I congratulate Premier for classifying and hope they put a  strong team together since the Che boys will be busy during the Dallas Cup week playing for their team  Laughing .

FWFC not a great appearance, as highly promoted by Sala, even thought they had D1 guest players too. If you made it or not - congratulate yourself if you think your bb improved somehow this weekend, if he learned something from the other teams and the other bbs.

Have a good Turkey Day !!!!
wembleys
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11/24/2014, 10:13 am

wembleys wrote:
PG-Boy wrote:Has a D2 team ever qualified for Dallas Cup prior to today?

There is no clear way to compare oranges to oranges - most D3 teams and D2 teams overload with guest players from D1 and sometimes PA, this is the case with D2 Premier, great team-base plus a couple of great D1 game makers. I congratulate Premier for classifying and hope they put a  strong team together since the Che boys will be busy during the Dallas Cup week playing for their team  Laughing .

FWFC not a great appearance, as highly promoted by Sala, even thought they had D1 guest players too. If you made it or not - congratulate yourself if you think your bb improved somehow this weekend, if he learned something from the other teams and the other bbs.

always an achievement to make the dallas cup but unfortunately those two fcd teams will get pulverized by other teams in the dallas cup...

Back to top Go down

Post by golazo02 on 11/24/2014, 11:13 am

soccerdadrandy wrote:
Enjoy life now! wrote:Good to see the 01 board wake up, so what can we take from this thread?

#4 is not accurate

Disagree Soccer Randy.
The only 01 PA team that has a majority of club 01's is FC Dallas.
Both the Texans 01PA and Solar01PA in this tournament are very much built with club 02s.

golazo02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy on 11/24/2014, 11:45 am

The four '01 NTX teams playing in the 2014 DC held their own. None of them were pulverized.

They had a combined record of 5-4-3 in group play.  With two teams advancing from group play. The 4th place team from CL D1, Tx Lightning advanced from their group.

Sporting United had an outstanding tournament but had the misfortune of being in the group of death with eventual champion, Chivas USA. Their match-up was one of the most exciting U13 games of the tourney.

The Wizards were grouped with Mexican team, Angeles. The team that knocked out the FCD U13 PA team out of the quarter finals.

The FCD boys got caught looking ahead to the Final when Angeles stunned them with a very early goal (in the opening seconds) and held on with a stout defense the rest of the game.

Th DC matches skew toward possession teams. Possession vs possession teams match up rather evenly. The kick and run game that some BFS teams play in NTX is missing from the DC.

Tigres, the youth academy of Monterrey's pro team will play in the Bobby Rhine. FCDs U13 Academy team is also participating. The path to the DC at Bobby Rhine next weekend will be a tougher road to navigate.

TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11/24/2014, 12:11 pm

PG-Boy wrote:The four '01 NTX teams playing in the 2014 DC held their own. None of them were pulverized.

They had a combined record of 5-4-3 in group play.  With two teams advancing from group play. The 4th place team from CL D1, Tx Lightning advanced from their group.

Sporting United had an outstanding tournament but had the misfortune of being in the group of death with eventual champion, Chivas USA. Their match-up was one of the most exciting U13 games of the tourney.

The Wizards were grouped with Mexican team, Angeles. The team that knocked out the FCD U13 PA team out of the quarter finals.

The FCD boys got caught looking ahead to the Final when Angeles stunned them with a very early goal (in the opening seconds) and held on with a stout defense the rest of the game.

Th DC matches skew toward possession teams. Possession vs possession teams match up rather evenly. The kick and run game that some BFS teams play in NTX is missing from the DC.

Tigres, the youth academy of Monterrey's pro team will play in the Bobby Rhine. FCDs U13 Academy team is also participating. The path to the DC at Bobby Rhine next weekend will be a tougher road to navigate.

not talking about those teams, these teams, not up to par with the ones they will see in DC, watch and see...

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy on 11/24/2014, 1:00 pm

golazo02 wrote:
soccerdadrandy wrote:

#4 is not accurate

Disagree Soccer Randy.
The only 01 PA team that has a majority of club 01's is FC Dallas.
Both the Texans 01PA and Solar01PA in this tournament are very much built with club 02s.

thanks. my response was "in general" to the broad statement as i took it. there are a number of pa teams that for one reason or another have more aug-dec birthdays than jan-july, but not by design Smile
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala on 11/24/2014, 1:24 pm

wembleys wrote:

I disagree with your statement. FWFC Reds were the only D3 taking on top teams. If you look at the scores it was 1-0 against a D3 team. The other teams were loaded with theire D1 & PA players. Try reviewing were they are coming from before you make such remarks. Now it's true they lost but in my opinion if Premiere can only get one on them and Wizards same and then they beat a D1 you have no option to notice the work done and the players they will be picking up next season. Right now you can and are being sarcastic but I did not see your bb on the field to any effect. You have more trouble in your mist than you know. Check your surroundings first before you throw rocks in your house of glass. TL does not forget and if you read with some attention you will also notice that I believed Wizards were better than Premiere. But, it's a done deal and neither your opinion or mine matter anymore because Premiere took it. And that's all she wrote. If my bb was playing it's because he earned it not handed to him. Win or lose the stuck together and this is directed at you and only you soley. You don't have a leg to stand on. Your act like a lapdog and nothing more.
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wembleys on 11/24/2014, 4:21 pm

Futbol_Sala wrote:
wembleys wrote:

I disagree with your statement.  FWFC Reds were the only D3 taking on top teams.  If you look at the scores it was 1-0 against a D3 team.  The other teams were loaded with theire D1 & PA players.  Try reviewing were they are coming from before you make such remarks.  Now it's true they lost but in my opinion if Premiere can only get one on them and Wizards same and then they beat a D1 you have no option to notice the work done and the players they will be picking up next season.  Right now you can and are being sarcastic but I did not see your bb on the field to any effect.  You have more trouble in your mist than you know.  Check your surroundings first before you throw rocks in your house of glass. TL does not forget and if you read with some attention you will also notice that I believed Wizards were better than Premiere.  But, it's a done deal and neither your opinion or mine matter anymore because Premiere took it.  And that's all she wrote.  If my bb was playing it's because he earned it not handed to him.  Win or lose the stuck together and this is directed at you and only you soley.  You don't have a leg to stand on.  Your act like a lapdog and nothing more.  

Wow - interesting reply Sala; FW Red had FW White players, Premier had Che's players. No I was not being sarcastic when I said I hope all the bbs that participated on the tournament learned something.. my apologies ahead of time, but where in my comment did I offend you?

wembleys
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala on 11/24/2014, 4:31 pm

And you never had guest player hugh? As far as I know some were headed out of town that did not belong so save it.
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by kickn on 11/24/2014, 6:17 pm

Maybe there was a David and Goliath battle as mentioned...only it was the D2 David taking out 4 Goliath's seeded higher than them over the weekend.

Coach Gabby Gentile really has his squad playing solid defense. Añoranza is a talented team. Both teams had a solid run.

kickn
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala on 11/24/2014, 6:21 pm

Premiere is NOT a D2 team. Everybody knows that and anybody thinking they are D2 are fools! They would beat the daylights out of most D1 teams only thing they won't be carrying Che players. That may level the playing field. D2 only because they sent up to many players up and depleted themselves.
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11/24/2014, 10:25 pm

Futbol_Sala wrote:Premiere is NOT a D2 team.  Everybody knows that and anybody thinking they are D2 are fools!  They would beat the daylights out of most D1 teams only thing they won't be carrying Che players.  That may level the playing field.  D2 only because they sent up to many players up and depleted themselves.

but i thought they only won by flopping?

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy on 11/24/2014, 10:38 pm

A trip down déjàvu lane. Circa 2013. A year ago.

http://www.txsoccer.info/t10251p25-so-who-made-dallas-cup

TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum