Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

'02 D1: Week 2

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: '02 D1: Week 2

Post by Laroja_2012 on 2/21/2015, 3:42 pm

Lovemesomesoccer wrote: Another game I watched was añoranzas and DT Craft, also bringing PA players. Whats up with this Texans team, do they really need that much help.

Craft's team would not be in D1 this year without the help of three or four PA kids. They did not deserve the D1 spot and it shows in this year results that are even worst than last year. It's a shame.

Laroja_2012
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer/Pizza4me on 2/21/2015, 3:53 pm

If it doesn't make $$$$$.. It doesn't make sense!
Soccer/Pizza4me
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scottallison1 on 2/21/2015, 10:50 pm

Soccer/Pizza4me wrote:Texans South loading up with Pre Academy players. Look out D1 or get out the way this train has no brakes!

Remind me not to take you to Vegas...

scottallison1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LfcSouth on 2/22/2015, 12:24 pm

Quicker02 wrote:Let's not forget the details of the match. DT South Goalie red carded first two minutes of the match trying to make a save on a very questionable call. LP Owen scored first goal on PK and second on a direct kick outside the 18 on field player (playing keeper). The third goal was actually well played and a nice goal. Hope the LP Owen player is doing well.

Lets not forget either that DT South had plenty opportunities to score on direct kicks since every-other call besides the two mentioned were in their favor.

LfcSouth
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer/Pizza4me on 2/22/2015, 1:50 pm

scottallison1 wrote:
Soccer/Pizza4me wrote:Texans South loading up with Pre Academy players. Look out D1 or get out the way this train has no brakes!

Remind me not to take you to Vegas...

Your right. I missed on Saturday's game. Some PA players were on the roster. Are the PA players not that good? LP Rush is a strong team. #1 in the country.????
Soccer/Pizza4me
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy on 2/22/2015, 2:09 pm

Laroja_2012 wrote:
Lovemesomesoccer wrote: Another game I watched was añoranzas and DT Craft, also bringing PA players. Whats up with this Texans team, do they really need that much help.

Craft's team would not be in D1 this year without the help of three or four PA kids. They did not deserve the D1 spot and it shows in this year results that are even worst than last year. It's a shame.

every team has boys good enough to play PA that choose not to. so those teams benefit more often than when a PA player re-joins his teammates for a game or two or three lol
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by geauxred88 on 2/22/2015, 3:50 pm

Doesn't most of Liverpool's 2 teams play NPL?
Aren't there also extra practices and games?
I could be wrong, but PA players playing Classic League are the same age as the Full Time CL players. Where is the advantage.
There are tons of Full Time CL players that are way better than PA players, but these kids' parents may not have the extra time and/or money to put these kids into PA.
If the parents are pissed because their kids are benched, they'd probably be even more pissed if the PA players were there for 100% of the games.
Half you folks whining about PA players are probably sitting on your big butts, shelling out money for your BBs to go buy the latest FIFA video game or Call of Duty game.
Make them go outside or drive them to the parks to play more.
Life and Kanye West both suck. But hey, what can you do?

geauxred88
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LfcSouth on 2/22/2015, 5:54 pm

geauxred88 wrote:Doesn't most of Liverpool's 2 teams play NPL?
Aren't there also extra practices and games?
I could be wrong, but PA players playing Classic League are the same age as the Full Time CL players. Where is the advantage.
There are tons of Full Time CL players that are way better than PA players, but these kids' parents may not have the extra time and/or money to put these kids into PA.
If the parents are pissed because their kids are benched, they'd probably be even more pissed if the PA players were there for 100% of the games.
Half you folks whining about PA players are probably sitting on your big butts, shelling out money for your BBs to go buy the latest FIFA video game or Call of Duty game.
Make them go outside or drive them to the parks to play more.
Life and Kanye West both suck. But hey, what can you do?

You are correct both Liverpool teams have boys that play Npl. The diffrence being that those boys don't take other players spots or playing time depending on the opponents. Obviously no advantage with bringing pa players to play classic league if they don't walk out with a win. Which is why I wonder why parents are ok with it. What's wrong with playing with same roster all year. You win some you lose sum but at least the boys on the team have the satisfaction of saying we did it together as a team. Not hating on pa players.. Just wondering on the adult decision makers,.
Life and North West are awesome!! Very Happy

LfcSouth
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy on 2/22/2015, 6:07 pm

Laroja_2012 wrote:

every team has players good enough to play PA. the fact that some of these BB's choose not to play, gives those teams a competitive advantage EVERY WEEKEND. let's not beat up BB's wanting to come back and play with their childhood friends a few weekends per season. after all, it is a competition ad may the best team of age appropriate boys win. kudo's to the coaches that allow their boys to train with PA without penalizing them by not allowing them to occasionally play with their teammates bounce bounce
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CCM on 2/23/2015, 3:30 pm

For the record, there are no extra practices for NPL. They all show up and play a couple of games every once in awhile.

As far as rankings...we all know that rankings are largely based on what tournaments you are able to play in. Many teams that can't afford to travel to all of the high valued flight tournaments don't get to benefit from those multi-thousand point semi-finalist allocations. Rankings give some idea of how good a team is, but FAR from a true accurate judgement in my opinion.

CCM
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SnookumsConCarne on 2/23/2015, 4:04 pm

CCM wrote:For the record, there are no extra practices for NPL.  They all show up and play a couple of games every once in awhile.  

As far as rankings...we all know that rankings are largely based on what tournaments you are able to play in.  Many teams that can't afford to travel to all of the high valued flight tournaments don't get to benefit from those multi-thousand point semi-finalist allocations. Rankings give some idea of how good a team is, but FAR from a true accurate judgement in my opinion.  

Thanks for clearing that up for the rest of these folks who think that NPL and PA are on the same training level.
Liverpool NPL players are from more than one Liverpool team, so they don't practice together but are still able to play very well together.
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by CCM on 2/23/2015, 4:40 pm

I don't think the intention is not to have extra practices, but the reality is there are none (at least with the team my son plays on). We enjoy the experience though and its nice to make friends and play competitively with others you otherwise play against.

CCM
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mundosoccer on 3/21/2015, 12:54 am

SPORTING UNITED SC 02B VS ANDROMEDA SC 02B

http://youtu.be/Vg9uiu8-ahk
Mundosoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geauxred88 on 1/22/2016, 9:37 am

1 year later........ LFC Owen & DT South are fighting off relegation.
Andromeda (Thornber) was strong last year.
Now that old Andro is FCD Thornber.
The new Andro's sitting comfortably in 10th.
America America started off strong, but are also fizzling.
Interesting Spring.

geauxred88
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: