Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Results clasic 01 D1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Results clasic 01 D1

Post by claretiano on 2/15/2015, 10:31 am

Anoranzas. 1- wizards 0
Liverpool Keegan 0- DT south 1
FCD Che 3- Sporting United 0
DT red. 1- solar red 2
Fort Worth white 2- HPSA Scotts. 0

Game of the week Saturday

Sporting United vs DT south (2-1 sporting)

Game of the week Sunday

Anoranzas vs DT south (3-2 DT south)

Very interesting weekend coming up

claretiano
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Re: Results clasic 01 D1

Post by claretiano on 2/22/2015, 8:51 am

Was not aware DTS was going to use academy players this weekend. Barely beat sporting with the extra advantage.

claretiano
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geauxred88 on 2/22/2015, 9:03 am

The seems to be a lot of hate for DTS (01 & 02).
Aren't PA players rostered on this team, just like they are on the Andromeda, Solar, and FCD teams?
Gonclaves '02 and Pino '02 doesn't play their PA players in CL?

geauxred88
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by claretiano on 2/22/2015, 10:07 am

Yea I believe that has been the case with the 02's and this practice has been done for years. My comment was about the 01's as I believe no other teams other than craft ( trying not to be relegated for the 3rd time) and south (trying to win d1 really bad) are using academy players. I know everything is about the money and the parents egos that make their kids change jerseys every year just to win.

claretiano
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysonisthebest on 2/22/2015, 11:32 am

No academy boys are on the FCD 01 teams this year. Last year there were 3 rostered academy players on the 01 teams (who only played 4 games all year)

Mysonisthebest
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by classicsoccer21 on 2/22/2015, 1:56 pm

claretiano wrote:Was not aware DTS was going to use academy players this weekend. Barely beat sporting with the extra advantage.

Just for clarification, there are no PA players, just an 02 playing up.
Don't know where you got "extra advantage" from if one player solely made all 3 goals, there are many players on that team that are PA quality but aren't.

Last edited by classicsoccer21 on 2/22/2015, 5:24 pm; edited 3 times in total

classicsoccer21
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy on 2/22/2015, 2:27 pm

every team has players good enough to play PA. the fact that some of these BB's choose not to play, gives those teams a competitive advantage EVERY WEEKEND. let's not beat up BB's wanting to come back and play with their childhood friends a few weekends per season. after all, it is a competition ad may the best team of age appropriate boys win.
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cds3 on 2/22/2015, 4:59 pm

DTS 01? Nah...... Same old roster with the 3 or 4 nice additions in the Summer. Yes, I believe they play the best ball in D1 but no PA players, other than the 02 boy playing up.
cds3
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cccaptain on 2/22/2015, 6:01 pm

claretiano wrote:Was not aware DTS was going to use academy players this weekend. Barely beat sporting with the extra advantage.

Barely beat Sporting, 3-1?.... I have not seen PA(s) playing with them, just aware of the "scary" 02 boy, bullying those little clueless Sporting kids....... Boooo!
cccaptain
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maradona on 2/24/2015, 11:27 am

cds3 wrote:DTS 01?  Nah...... Same old roster with the 3 or 4 nice additions in the Summer.  Yes, I believe they play the best ball in D1 but no PA players, other than the 02 boy playing up.  

Subjective but could be true. Too bad they did not qualify to DC via the tournaments they entered or via finishing atop of D1 in the Fall. Saw them listed so have to assume they were one of the alternates?

Maradona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cccaptain on 2/24/2015, 3:20 pm

It is not that bad.... They actually are the best team in NTx right now, and 11 points ahead of Sporting, who rightfully qualified 6-7 months ago.
cccaptain
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by classicsoccer21 on 2/24/2015, 3:35 pm

I believe they qualified for being 2nd in classic, and not an alternate. I agree with cccaptain, DTS is the most consistent team in the start of this season and has the best team at the moment.

classicsoccer21
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maradona on 2/24/2015, 4:29 pm

classicsoccer21 wrote:I believe they qualified for being 2nd in classic, and not an alternate. I agree with cccaptain, DTS is the most consistent team in the start of this season and has the best team at the moment.

Same difference, at this age group an alternate team qualifies after finishing 2nd in D1 after the Fall. They tried to advance by winning the Ken Smith Memorial and Dallas Texans Festival. They did not win either and did not enter Bobby Rhine.

Maradona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by claretiano on 2/25/2015, 8:16 am

I could make an argument about that, while DTS is on top of the standing right now you can't count Anoranzas or FCD Che from fighting for the top spot all the way until the end. Most of each other loses and ties have been between each other. Anoranzas has an easier schedule left while DTS and Che has to play each other ( last game of season) ,the unpredictable Wizards team and trying to have a good show on Dallas cup.

claretiano
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by getafe01 on 2/25/2015, 12:49 pm

claretiano wrote:I could make an argument about that, while DTS is on top of the standing right now you can't count Anoranzas or FCD Che from fighting for the top spot all the way until the end. Most of each other loses and ties have been between each other. Anoranzas has an easier schedule left while DTS and Che has to play each other ( last game of season) ,the unpredictable Wizards team and trying to have a good show on Dallas cup.

The only way Che beats Sal's boys is if they do what folks have accused DTS01 doing and what FCD is well known to do: utilize PA players. South 01 has not used PA/DA players. South 02 is a different story, but rules being what they are.... FCD is known to move the boys around. Come to think of it, that is a "benefit" of a large club. I use the term benefit loosely because some parents of boys whose playing time drops may not be satisfied. It is what it is and if the clubs have the ability to do it, then that is their prerogative. If you do not like it, make sure your child stays away from the bigger clubs. It happens not only in NTX, but throughout the US and in Europe...What will be interesting is to see what DTR/Craft do to stop the relegation slide. Not sure that he can use DA players and not sure that PA players will be of benefit.

getafe01
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by claretiano on 2/25/2015, 2:03 pm

Both team have very talented kids, and their record is very close with 2-1-1 record advantage Che Since the beginning of clasic league on 2013. Both teams added new players that made a difference. It's going to be close all the way until the end. Don't forget the other teams trailing as well (wizards and Anoranzas), sporting I have no idea was is wrong with them, maybe too many coaching changes because they do have a good team as well.

claretiano
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum