Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

LEON NORTH TEXAS CLUB LEON GOLD (FORMALLY IRVING MUSTANGS)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LEON NORTH TEXAS CLUB LEON GOLD (FORMALLY IRVING MUSTANGS)

Post by typical on Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:51 am

Not starting any rumors, but I was looking at the D3 team results and Leon is now showing "Forfeit" for a majority of their games. Is this an error or did they get caught doing something illegal?
typical
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Re: LEON NORTH TEXAS CLUB LEON GOLD (FORMALLY IRVING MUSTANGS)

Post by NotADRAMAfan on Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:15 pm

typical wrote:Not starting any rumors, but I was looking at the D3 team results and Leon is now showing "Forfeit" for a majority of their games. Is this an error or did they get caught doing something illegal?

How come the major clubs never get caught cheating ?

We all know it happens, do they do a good job of covering stuff.

Not taking sides, just love watching this.

Not throwing stones either, just pebbles.

Mansfield Samba does not count as a major club.

NotADRAMAfan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Runflyguy on Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:34 pm

Their misconduct also show a 12 match sit out for one of their players. Not sure if that was the reason for the forfeits for all of the games he played in until he was suspended. Maybe?

Runflyguy
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerfriendly on Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:47 pm

So if I am seeing correctly four "lucky" teams this season get an easy 3 points!! Now that is totally fair to the other five teams that do not get the forfeits!

soccerfriendly
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Runflyguy on Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:40 pm

Oh to be a fly on the wall during the AnD meeting when all of this went down

Runflyguy
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerDad7 on Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:29 pm

Don't know what happened with Leon, but what the Classic League is doing about it is unfair to the rest of the teams in the division. If Leon was doing something worth getting 13 games forfeited, then the only fair and even-handed thing to do would be to boot Leon from the League and make all of their games forfeits. Instead, what the League is doing isn't balanced, and in fact, it will likely change who gets promoted to D2!  

The Toros had lost to Leon (3-1... I think). But that turned out to be one of the 13 games changed to a forfeit. So the Toros got a loss changed to a win. But the next week, Fort Worth FC Red had to play Leon. They tied, and that game still counts. With that, Fort Worth FC Red is 4 points behind Toros for 2nd place with one game to play... against the Toros (who they beat 1-0 in the fall)!

If all of Leon's games were changed to forfeits - as they should be to be fair and equitable to all 9 other teams - then Fort Worth FC Red would only be 1 point behind the Toros for 2nd place going into their final game against each other.

I'm no Fort Worth FC fan, but this sucks for them.

SoccerDad7
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TXSoccerKing on Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:17 pm

I agree with you. We are hurting because of this stupid punishment. The way CL handled the situation benefited TOROS all the way.... Or maybe and I say just maybe due to the influence they have with the league cause I heard so many bad things from their owner, its not even funny and if it true, then they too should be punished by CL. Don't quote me on this but I hear she paid or still pays a monthly fee to someone with power in CL and most parents from Leon know this. If it holds true, she and her useless club should be ban for life. I also hear she got fired from Irving Soccer Association for stealing. I mean what do you expect from a cheating club. And now they advance and we sit here shocked and we cannot believe that this ended this way. I hope they get demolish on D2.

TXSoccerKing
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by nearpost95 on Fri May 01, 2015 12:01 pm

TXSoccerKing wrote: Don't quote me on this but I hear she paid or still pays a monthly fee to someone with power in CL and most parents from Leon know this.

I will quote you on this. Slandering the volunteers who run CL, accusing them of bribery? Really?

Without knowing why the forfeits were applied, the prescribed punishment for a team that uses an ineligible player is forfeiture of games in which the player participated.

nearpost95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TXSoccerKing on Sat May 02, 2015 9:01 am

When you get fired from Irving SA for stealing money as the treasury, does this seem like an honest individual? Writing checks using Irving SA checks to benefit her club, does this seem like an honest individual? Ordering uniforms from various soccer locations and not pay them, does this seem like an honest individual? Ask Soccer Azteca how much $$ they never paid them. Get ban from various soccer practice locations for lack of payment means nothing? I don't think so, this is a dishonest club being run by a dishonest individual.

TXSoccerKing
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Double Dee on Sun May 03, 2015 5:12 pm

I'm with NotaDRAMAfan! It's crazy how some of these clubs are taught & allow to play. And Mansfield Samba is one of the WORST. Absolutely horrid sportsmanship! Especially no. 9 on that 01 Team. His conduct is completely appalling! Yet his parents & the whole team cheer him on. Shameless.

Double Dee
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by BTMason on Mon May 04, 2015 7:34 am

Double Dee wrote:I'm with NotaDRAMAfan! It's crazy how some of these clubs are taught & allow to play. And Mansfield Samba is one of the WORST. Absolutely horrid sportsmanship! Especially no. 9 on that 01 Team. His conduct is completely appalling! Yet his parents & the whole team cheer him on. Shameless.

What's Shameless is parent spreading rumors. The boy you mention is far from what you claim. You further your lies by naming the CLUB as the worst. Check the misconduct reports for our teams we are near the bottom in cautions with every team bar that 01 group, and even there we are middle of the pack. http://events.gotsport.com/events/misconduct.aspx?EventID=39881&GroupID=372727&Gender=Boys&Age=14

Lastly, you have never heard parents, Coaches, or players cheering for ANY Samba player receiving a cautionary card.

BTMason
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum