Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Looking for an academy team in the Mid Cities Area? Futsal?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for an academy team in the Mid Cities Area? Futsal?

Post by feverunited_09 on 4/20/2015, 3:52 am

Fever United 09 Kirkland is looking for 1-2 players as we head into summer tournaments, Futsal and Fall 7 v 7 season. We finished 3rd in Primetime 09 division (league of 15). We'll be playing futsal at City Futsal during the summer session 1. We have summer guest playing opportunities as well. This is a fun, committed and great group of boys and parents. cheers

We practice Mondays from 5:45 to 6:45 PM at Crown of Life Soccer Field, located directly behind the school across from the playground. 6605 Pleasant Run Road, Colleyville, TX 76034

Open skills sessions are Wednesdays from 5:30 to 6:30 PM at St. Martin's Church fields, located at 223 S. Pearson Lane, Keller, TX 76248.

PM, call or email if you are interested in joining this great group.
940-465-9460
kj2149@yahoo.com
feverunited_09
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for an academy team in the Mid Cities Area? Futsal?

Post by feverunited_09 on 7/21/2015, 12:06 am

Do you live in Grapevine, Colleyville, Hurst, Bedford, Euless, Keller, Irving or North Richland Hills - Fever United 09 Kirkland is looking for 1-2 players as we head into summer tournaments, and Fall 7 v 7 season. We finished 3rd in Primetime 09 division (league of 15). We have summer guest playing opportunities as well. This is a fun, committed and great group of boys and parents.

We practice Tuesdays and Fridays from 5:30 to 6:45 PM. We are currently practicing in Keller and Southlake while our home field in Colleyville is being upgraded with sod/leveling.

Open skills sessions are Wednesdays from 5:30 to 6:30 PM at St. Martin's Church fields, located at 223 S. Pearson Lane, Keller, TX 76248 or in Colleyville.

PM, call or email if you are interested in a more competitive environment for your son. It's a great group of boys and parents! I'll send you location information and confirm details!

940-465-9460
kj2149@yahoo.com
feverunited_09
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum