Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

born in 2001? really good?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

born in 2001? really good?

Post by soccerdadrandy on 5/28/2015, 6:18 pm

Any really good jan 1st - dec 31st 2001 boys out there wanting to play free USSF Academy Soccer next year. Let's get some boys together to let them feel each other out. Some are not as good as they think and others may not realize their own competitive level. below is a "copy and paste" from others threads with some additional info.

Why don't a few of us parents with "superstar" soccer BB's, get together for some free-play, street-ball or what ever you call FUN! Calling on ADVANCED ONLY, 99, 00 AND 01 BOYS TO MUSCLE UP AND HAVE SOME FUN. This informal, un-coached, kick around environment will allow for low to no pressure for the boys, and allow the parents to meet and sell each other on why they love their current club. We could share stories and look at all of our options for the coming year. For the record, my BB (2000) will probably play u15 Pre-Academy and be a developmental player on U16 USSF DA team which will allow him to play High School Soccer with Coppell next year as a Sophomore. So give me a call 432-254-3515 or reply or PM me.
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Re: born in 2001? really good?

Post by typical on 5/29/2015, 10:37 am

soccerdadrandy wrote:Any really good jan 1st - dec 31st 2001 boys out there wanting to play free USSF Academy Soccer next year. Let's get some boys together to let them feel each other out. Some are not as good as they think and others may not realize their own competitive level. below is a "copy and paste" from others threads with some additional info.

Why don't a few of us parents with "superstar" soccer BB's, get together for some free-play, street-ball or what ever you call FUN! Calling on ADVANCED ONLY, 99, 00 AND 01 BOYS TO MUSCLE UP AND HAVE SOME FUN. This informal, un-coached, kick around environment will allow for low to no pressure for the boys, and allow the parents to meet and sell each other on why they love their current club. We could share stories and look at all of our options for the coming year. For the record, my BB (2000) will probably play u15 Pre-Academy and be a developmental player on U16 USSF DA team which will allow him to play High School Soccer with Coppell next year as a Sophomore. So give me a call 432-254-3515 or reply or PM me.
So am I correct to assume that when you say "free USSF Academy Soccer next year" I can plan on this costing me $800-$1000 for uniform, field rentals, refs, etc...?
typical
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy on 5/29/2015, 2:43 pm

typical wrote:
soccerdadrandy wrote:Any really good jan 1st - dec 31st 2001 boys out there wanting to play free USSF Academy Soccer next year. Let's get some boys together to let them feel each other out. Some are not as good as they think and others may not realize their own competitive level. below is a "copy and paste" from others threads with some additional info.

So am I correct to assume that when you say "free USSF Academy Soccer next year" I can plan on this costing me $800-$1000 for uniform, field rentals, refs, etc...?
Great queston! No uniform cost for game Kit. No club dues. You will pay for back back and travel fees. A thousand may or may not cover that Smile
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laroja_2012 on 5/29/2015, 2:52 pm

Travel fees are going to be way above one thousand. And what about tournaments like Dallas Cup or Disney Showcase? Or traveling to play-offs? The grass is not as green as it looks!

Laroja_2012
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy on 5/29/2015, 3:29 pm

If you are on a team that doesn't travel to Disney or out of town tournaments and you prefer that. Stay where you are. Most of the academy games are in Dallas area. No additional fees owed. I pay 1/3 of hotel, 10-20 towards team dinner and $25 fee to cover coaches travel for Houston, San amtonio and Austin games. $110 x 4-6 away games. Obviously if parents want to travel and see game they invite that expense.
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by newton heath FC on 5/29/2015, 5:16 pm

2 other things also as a reminder:

U14/U16/U18: there are 2 showcase tournaments that will cost you about $700 total each tourney with food, lodging, and airfare included in the cost.

U16/U16: 2 trips to Colorado and 1 trip to Kansas City that will cost between $400-$500 each

newton heath FC
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy on 5/29/2015, 5:44 pm

So overall. If your boy decides to play Academy and you are currently paying club dues plus uniforms, it will likely be less expensive to play Academy without having to pay $3000 dues Smile
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laroja_2012 on 5/29/2015, 11:46 pm

It would be less expensive, but not FREE! Based on Newton calculations, DA U16 or U18 travel expenses would be around $4000.

Laroja_2012
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy on 5/29/2015, 11:52 pm

Many classic Teams traveling as much. Plus classic te pay $3000 plus uniforms plus. If you want to save money fake an ankle injury and don't make the roster for a showcase or two. That keeps u real close to free lol.
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum