Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Colleyville Evolution 01B - PPL D1 - open practice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colleyville Evolution 01B - PPL D1 - open practice

Post by mshumaker on 6/3/2015, 10:06 pm

Come out and train with the Evolution 01B during June. The team is coached by Mark Scannell, UEFA B License and Director of Coaching for CSA Evolution.

June Practice Schedule:

• Monday/Wednesday - 7:00-8:30 pm

• Saturdays 12:00 am - 1:00 pm (small sided games)

We'll be training at the CSA practice fields 17-22, at 6707 Pleasant Run Road in Colleyville, TX.  Note that the practice fields are north of the Crown of Life church and fields 17-22 are way in the back, farthest away from Pleasant Run.

PM or email me for more information at evo01bmanager@colleyvillesoccer.net or call 817-821-2993, or contact Coach Mark directly at m-scannell@live.ie or 817-501-5946.

Thanks!

mshumaker
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

CSA EVOLUTION 01B-PPL D1 - OPEN PRACTICE

Post by mshumaker on 6/16/2015, 3:21 pm

Come out and train with the Evolution 01B during June. The team is coached by Mark Scannell, UEFA B License and Director of Coaching for CSA Evolution.  We train in Colleyville and are looking for boys in the Colleyville/Grapevine/Southlake/HEB/Keller area.

June Practice Schedule:

• Monday/Wednesday - 7:00-8:30 pm

• Saturdays 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm (small sided games)

We'll be training at the CSA practice fields 17-22, at 6707 Pleasant Run Road in Colleyville, TX.  Note that the practice fields are north of the Crown of Life church and fields 17-22 are way in the back, farthest away from Pleasant Run.

PM or email me for more information at evo01bmanager@colleyvillesoccer.net or call 817-821-2993, or contact Coach Mark directly at m-scannell@live.ie or 817-501-5946.

Thanks!

mshumaker
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum