Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Great New Club in Keller Area Eagles FC Tryouts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Great New Club in Keller Area Eagles FC Tryouts

Post by chris.mastropaolo on 6/23/2015, 11:34 am

This is Coach Mastropaolo from Eagles FC.  We are a new club with a focus on player development and competitive select soccer.  Our club's focus is on improving players and teaching the game in a fun and competitive environment.  We are having tryouts through the beginning of July Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 7-8:45pm at Alliance Church, 2185 Golden Heights Rd Fort Worth TX 76177.  We are looking for boys that have a great attitude and are willing to work hard to build a team that will represent our club in a positive way.  

Coach Mastropaolo has played Division 1 soccer as a central defender and has coached for over 5 years.  Among his experience is speed, agility and quickness training, private soccer lessons, small group, indoor and one on one defending techniques.  He has over 20 years playing experience and he brings a positive attitude that drives the players to work hard while enjoying the game that he loves so much.

Bring your son out and see why we are getting large crowds of kids coming out to this exciting new club.  Coach Milo and our staff are super excited with the turnout and response from the parents and kids alike.  

If you have game and love soccer, please come out and show us what you can do.  We would love to have you.

Coach Mastropaolo

chris.mastropaolo
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum