Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Unique '05 Chamber Team w/Pro Coach Looking for Players

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unique '05 Chamber Team w/Pro Coach Looking for Players

Post by SGA on 7/26/2015, 5:13 am

05 boys team playing Dallas Chamber for 3rd year looking to add a few players.  The team played last year in Chamber [8 v 8] and is looking to add a few players for this fall move up to 11 v 11.

We are in Dallas Chamber Not Club but our team is coached by a well-established Professional Select Coach in Dallas who presently coaches a for a very well established club, with two experienced fathers providing assistant coaching as well.  We are primarily made up of players from a small Christian school in Dallas and are seeking to bring in boys who desire to improve now and have fun while improving.  

If your son wants the chance to greatly improve this fall season in a great family friendly environment, with excellent coaching and consistent, serious practices - and you are a parent interested in a very family-friendly budget that results in BIG BANG FOR YOUR BUCK [season - NOT year-long contract committment in the $100.00s NOT $1,000.00s], give George a call at (214) 878-2390.
SGA
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum