Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

What's going on here?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What's going on here?

Post by JoeMic on 9/14/2015, 11:51 am

New to the forum, hope all is well w/everyone. Some great soccer going on at Richland and Money Gram. Is this forum for all the classic leagues / divisions or only for D1?

Thanks

JoeMic
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Re: What's going on here?

Post by debit on 9/14/2015, 2:46 pm

Only for D1. If your son plays in D2 or worse (PPL gasp!) he sucks, and you sucked as a parent raising your child for mediocrity. Just enroll him in ballet classes. NOW!

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeMic on 9/14/2015, 2:53 pm

Feel sorry for you and the pressure you put on your kids. take a hike jack! if this post isn't for you keep scrolling / trolling. i'm won't any more time on you jack! beat it

JoeMic
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenal1984 on 9/14/2015, 2:58 pm

Debit's sarcasm wasn't laid on thick enough LOL!

@ JoeMic ..... this forum is for everyone. Mostly dominated by Classic League talk (D1, D2, D3) + General Soccer Discussions, Upcoming Tournaments, and the usual gossip, etc.....
Arsenal1984
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStryker on 9/14/2015, 2:59 pm

JoeMic wrote:Feel sorry for you and the pressure you put on your kids. take a hike jack! if this post isn't for you keep scrolling / trolling. i'm won't any more time on you jack! beat it

I think clearly the one that needs to take a deep breathe and not take this game so seriously is you, not debit. Not sure you could tell but debit was clearly, CLEARLY joking with you. There are quite literally thousands of posts on this forum that have zero to do with Classic D1 ranging from Academy level programs to PPL to to Classic D2/3 to PA/DA programs. It covers all of NTX soccer which you'd have easily noticed if you actually took a look at the site rather than simply posting the meaningless question that served as your first post.

Then again, maybe debit struck a nerve and your son is stuck in D2 or lower and you feel inadequate about your parenting/soccer coaching skills and felt the need to lash out at someone that pointed this fact out. >>this is sarcasm if you cannot tell<<
DragonStryker
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan on 9/14/2015, 3:04 pm

JoeMic, the only practical requirement is that you have a sense of humor and can withstand the responses you may elicit.

If you are D1-3 in CL, APL, or PPL it will help to ID that so we know which team or teams you are discussing.

CL is pretty feisty so if you want instant feedback just say something totally off the mark regarding one of the D1 teams and you will realize that there are loads more people watching than there are commenting.

Don't use BB names etc. Since it's bad form and will get you the boot, but by all means take a whack or two at any coach you like cause they may be watching and trying to figure out if your BB is on their team. cheers
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeMic on 9/14/2015, 3:09 pm

i'm just trying to enjoy the posting and all my kids still way to young i just found this forum via google and thought it was cool.

JoeMic
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan on 9/14/2015, 3:14 pm

Oh and another thing...BB's are well respected by everyone in the forum so if you see some obvious Sh1t Talk it is absolutely an attempt at sarcasm and you can be assured that it's a welcome to the newbie by a forum member and not an affront to your BB.

This forum will make you a stronger soccer parent and give you loads of information....some might even be useful.
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by debit on 9/14/2015, 3:48 pm

Joe, the truth is there's a 99.9% chance your son is a better player than my son regardless of whatever division your son plays in. Heck, my son couldn't even get off the bench this past Saturday. Absolutely 0 minutes of playing time.

Oh, one more thing. Whenever you talk about a team, parent or coach from south of I-30 you MUST refer to them as the Dirty South.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 on 9/14/2015, 3:52 pm

What's going on here?
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by debit on 9/14/2015, 4:51 pm

Hey finish, since you're a supporting member and all, do you think you can convince the admin to update the super cool schedule links for Classic and PPL. Hook us up man.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvelousmar on 9/14/2015, 6:10 pm

Oh oh. Well welcome to the board. It's a place where we just get to complain about refs, age pure, kickball verse possession, what's wrong with North Texas Soccer and various other gripes. Occasionally a topic comes up that spots the interest but if it gains too much interest it is shutdown. Debit as usual is a wonderful comedian and finish also will throw out some barbs. But it would be nice to have the links because that darn google is so hard to type. Then you have to click at least twice to find the darn schedule.
Marvelousmar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Beast_04 on 9/14/2015, 10:35 pm

About those schedules, one word, BOOKMARK. Or is that two words and I just can't spell?

Either way. I use this forum to waste time at work, make myself feel better because some of you are WAY more messed up than I am, and brag about my BB.

I think it is just a personal thing for everyone.  You will see some people with thousands of post, and it will seem like they post on just about anything and everything.  Some people just like to watch and never post anything.  I generally use the sarcasm with a hint of stupid when I post.  As long as I make myself laugh, that's all that matters.

As the 80's band Guns and Roses said, "Welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games." Make it your own.

jocolor geek  cheers
Beast_04
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 on 9/15/2015, 6:29 am

debit wrote:Hey finish, since you're a supporting member and all, do you think you can convince the admin to update the super cool schedule links for Classic and PPL.  Hook us up man.

Debit, I'm still waiting on the Admin to update my supporting member icon from 1 yr to 2 yr. LOL!!

finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by 05Soccerdad on 9/15/2015, 7:27 am

What about the soccer app soccerfy? It has classic schedules and scores. It's a nice app and very straight forward. It also allows you to vote on who will win the upcoming game.
05Soccerdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeMic on 9/18/2015, 9:04 am

That soccer app soccerfy is really cool I use that one. Any one have any thoughts on this weekends D1 games?

JoeMic
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum