Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

FC Premier Accepting New Players for the 2016 Spring Season

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FC Premier Accepting New Players for the 2016 Spring Season

Post by FC Premier Academy/Select on 1/11/2016, 1:33 pm

FC Premier Academy is looking to expand our Academy boys teams.

We practice in Allen at Watters Creek Shopping Center. Enjoy shopping and restaurants while your son is at practice.

Skilled and friendly coaches make soccer a wonderful experience for your child.

Please call or email Bonny Forzi at 214-586-6039 or bonnyfcp@yahoo.com
FC Premier Academy/Select
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Re: FC Premier Accepting New Players for the 2016 Spring Season

Post by Cones on 2/23/2016, 9:04 pm

Skilled and friendly? Is that how you sugar coat the term cheaters? So happy to hear Forzi will be teaching 6 and 7 year olds how to cheat as well. So refreshing that he continues to ruin the vulnerable young kids that play for him. Any parent considering this club - stay clear. He'll ruin your child.

Cones
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by chronic_llama on 2/24/2016, 9:29 am

What has he done now? We all know about the 18 year old he has used for his U13/U14 teams. Is it any worse than that? Laughing

chronic_llama
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cones on 2/24/2016, 4:10 pm

He cheats at all ages and leagues...at the cost of the young boys he coaches. Those poor kids who look up to him will hopefully someday find a real coach with honor and dignity. He's a piece of s*.

Cones
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Rancho4C on 2/24/2016, 8:57 pm

It's funny how the same # on a team can change ethnicities from one game to the next. Maybe he's trying to give everyone a chance to play?
Rancho4C
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cones on 2/24/2016, 9:13 pm

You bring up a great point Rancho. Maybe he is a stand up guy after all. I get it now. It's not cheating. It's inter-mingling-of-players-regardless-of-age-just-to-win strategy. I feel like I've read about that. Hmmm.

Cones
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by davito on 2/24/2016, 10:24 pm

chronic_llama wrote:What has he done now? We all know about the 18 year old he has used for his U13/U14 teams. Is it any worse than that? Laughing

It is 2x as bad. One in U14 and another in U13.
davito
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SnookumsConCarne on 2/25/2016, 12:04 pm

davito wrote:
chronic_llama wrote:What has he done now? We all know about the 18 year old he has used for his U13/U14 teams. Is it any worse than that? Laughing

It is 2x as bad. One in U14 and another in U13.

Any proof to these allegations?
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by forward thinker on 2/25/2016, 12:53 pm

We chose not to put our son with Coach Forzi, but he knows how to win. That's the only thing a lot of parents care about.
forward thinker
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by davito on 2/25/2016, 2:00 pm

If there were proof it wouldn't still be happening. No one can say for sure in these situations where paperwork checks out but it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.

There was a situation a year or two back where a player on an older classic team was found to be about 2 years over age. He had been on the team all those years. His birth cert had been doctored and it was not until he tried to play senior year of high school that it all came to light because he had registered at school with an un-doctored birth cert.

The pattern with Forzi seems to be: Kid moves from Africa to NTX. Parents downplay his age on passport so he gets on ok in school. Kid starts playing for FC Premier. Paperwork says kid is 11. Kid runs like a 15 year old. Kid is taller than everyone. Kid scores all the goals. Repeat with next kid from Africa.

davito
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by CCM on 2/25/2016, 2:16 pm

If different kids are playing with same jersey numbers from week to week (as one suggested above), that should be easy to prove. Snap a few pics. However, the doctored birth certs from Africa not so much. the history is there though.

CCM
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SnookumsConCarne on 2/25/2016, 3:22 pm

Maybe B. Forzi has access to more African kids than the other coaches, due he himself being from Africa. ?
African communities do associate.
You're going down a treacherous road with these veiled allegations.
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by CCM on 2/25/2016, 3:27 pm

But he does have history of such things correct?

CCM
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SnookumsConCarne on 2/25/2016, 3:41 pm

Maybe he's changed.
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SnookumsConCarne on 2/25/2016, 3:48 pm

?
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cones on 2/25/2016, 3:58 pm

Nope - he hasn't changed. Once a cheater....always a shithead

Cones
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by magicman on 2/25/2016, 4:29 pm

Why do leagues such as Classic & Plano Premier require teams to update their Gotsoccer accounts with player photos?  Could it be used to prevent potential fraud(e.g. switching players between teams)?  In any case it doesn't appear to be enforced in this case.

magicman
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealSasquatch on 3/1/2016, 9:09 am

CCM wrote:If different kids are playing with same jersey numbers from week to week (as one suggested above), that should be easy to prove. Snap a few pics.  However, the doctored birth certs from Africa not so much.  the history is there though.  

I can attest to witnessing this on an 06 team. Coach claimed the kid forgot his jersey. Righttttt - NTX Referee
TheRealSasquatch
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by forward thinker on 3/3/2016, 2:56 pm

02 team just a few weeks ago. Kid had one number on his jersey and a different number on his shorts. Ref saw it and walked him to the bench, had a confab with the coach and I don't believe he went back on the field the rest of the game. Not a Forzi player.
forward thinker
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gsterbenz on 3/4/2016, 9:06 am

It is sad the blatant false information being posted on this thread coming from observers who don't know the facts and like to stir up controversy when someone is successful.

I was drawn to this post by the most recent post by Forward Thinker about the 02 Team which I am extremely knowledgeable of.  As the manager of the team I think I know the facts.

The facts are CLUB PASS and rules around club pass regarding player numbers. I'm not going to bore anyone with rules and specifics on handling of CLUB PASS. The incident reported by FORWARD THINKER never happened. Repeat, NEVER HAPPENED.

I've known Coach Forzi for a long time. He is a great coach and expects a lot from his players year after preparing them for high school age and beyond should they wish to pursue the game further. My son  left one of the big clubs early on (his choice) and he looks forward to completing the next 4 years under the guidance of Coach Forzi as he prepares for college soccer.

Snookumsconcarne. I applaud you for questioning the silliness posted by others.

gsterbenz
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by winkipop77 on 3/4/2016, 10:43 am

It is true that the use of "Club Pass" players often upsets the parents of teams who either can not or do not use it, and gsterbenz is right: The club pass rules can make the process challenging for a team manager....especially for smaller clubs who may not have a multitude of different guest player jersey sizes and numbers available.  Large clubs have a big warehouse where they store extra jerseys, right?  Smaller clubs like FC Premier may not even have "extras" so if the U13 team already has a player with #10 and they want to club pass a player from their U12 team that also wears #10, thats the problem.  The team manager has to scramble to find a jersey with a non-conflicting number, and it has to be the right size.

winkipop77
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehlodog on 3/4/2016, 11:15 am

Guys this topic is getting a little heavy and not applicable for 2009 (u7) forum. Lets not jade the parents so early on. Very Happy

Ehlodog
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Clarification for gsterbenz

Post by forward thinker on 3/11/2016, 12:52 pm

gsterbenz wrote: I was drawn to this post by the most recent post by Forward Thinker about the 02 Team which I am extremely knowledgeable of.  As the manager of the team I think I know the facts.

Ok, if you are talking about the kid being walked to the bench, I specifically said "Not a Forzi player".  I was trying to not bring one more kid into the conversation.  Unless you know about Mexico FC?  I was watching their game a few weeks ago and saw a kid on Mexico walked to the bench.  I was told by parents on the sideline that the kid had a different number on his shorts and jersey.  I assume they would know?  Probably had the number last year and grabbed the wrong shorts.  I have no idea.  That was my point that things happen and we don't have all the info.

I also say that we play the team that shows up.  And we don't know anything about this FCP kid, nor should we be talking about him in the first place.  I know who you are, gsterbenz and you are a stand up guy.  Coach Forzi is not my cup of tea but I do believe he has made a difference in a lot of boys lives and has been around NTX soccer forever.  He even coached my son's previous coach for a time.  My son's biggest complaint was that he couldn't understand him, and didn't like the horseplay that the boys engaged in (like a kid dumping out his water on another kid's head).  It's a choice.  That's why there is more than one coach/team/club to choose from.  I apologize if I wasn't clear in what I was saying about the mismatched numbers.  Not my intent and was not directed toward your coach/team/club.

Last edited by forward thinker on 3/11/2016, 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled Clarification)
forward thinker
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum