Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

PST MESSIS SALAZAR - LOOKING FOR AGE PURE 09'S & 08's

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PST MESSIS SALAZAR - LOOKING FOR AGE PURE 09'S & 08's

Post by ATTACKSOCCER on 2/18/2016, 2:54 pm

THANK YOU TO THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE COME OUT TO TRAIN WITH US. WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR 2 MORE PLAYERS TO BEGIN TRAINING WITH US AND PREPARE FOR AGE PURE 09 AND 08 LEAGUES IN THE FALL. Currently our AGE PURE 09's PLAY UP WITH our U7 & U8 MESSIS. ALMOST ALL OF OUR PLAYERS PLAY UP 1 YEAR AND also PLAY THEIR AGE, so if you have a player with some skills and speed in place, please bring them out for a training session or stop by and introduce yourself as we would like to meet you. WE PRACTICE IN NORTH DALLAS AT ATTACK SOCCER INSIDE SOLE ROLL INDOOR AS WELL AS OUTDOORS IN THE SAME AREA. OUR 3 X NATIONAL CHAMPION 09 MESSIS ARE BECOMING AGE PURE 2009 AND 2008 BIRTH YEARS TO PREPARE FOR THE FALL IMPLEMENTATION OF AGE PURE RULES AND SMALL SIDED SOCCER. SMALL SIDED PLAY IS OUR FOUNDATION HAVING WON BACK TO BACK NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS AT DISNEY, 2015 & JANUARY 2016. WE PLAY IN THE TOP PRIME TIME LEAGUE AT MONEYGRAM AND HAVE FUN PLAYING IN 3V3'S SO IF YOU WANT TO POSSIBLY GUEST PLAY WITH US, LET US KNOW. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION via TEXT OR CALL AND VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.ATTACKSOCCERDALLAS.COM :214-693-9011 Thank you, Lane

ATTACKSOCCER
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum