Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Latest topics
» PPL Power rankings
by Impact05 Today at 12:18 am

» Wizards FC 2010's
by SoccerSouthSir Yesterday at 11:45 pm

» Wizards FC (new team/oak cliff area)
by SoccerSouthSir Yesterday at 11:44 pm

» SBF FC Open Practices
by SBFFC08Boys Yesterday at 11:08 pm

» 08 Boys - League Challenge Cup XIII (May 12-14)
by U90C Yesterday at 5:56 pm

» 02 Boys Teams - League Challenge Cup XIII (May 12-14)
by U90C Yesterday at 5:51 pm

» 04 Boys - League Challenge Cup XIII (May 12-14)
by U90C Yesterday at 5:50 pm

» TOP 10 2008 teams
by txghost Yesterday at 5:25 pm

» Wizards FC (new team / oak cliff area)
by SoccerSouthSir Yesterday at 4:32 pm

» Wizards FC
by SoccerSouthSir Yesterday at 4:26 pm

» 01 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 9-11)
by U90C Yesterday at 4:20 pm

» Looking for a GK coach
by SoccerSouthSir Yesterday at 3:31 pm

» Looking for a GK coach
by SoccerSouthSir Yesterday at 3:29 pm

» TOP 10 2007 teams
by TayJ6 Yesterday at 2:45 pm

» TOURNAMENT: League Challenge Cup XIII May 12-14
by U90C Yesterday at 2:19 pm

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Log in

I forgot my password

azzurri vs america D-2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

azzurri vs america D-2

Post by aztecas02 on 2/19/2016, 7:07 pm

someone know's why classic dont post results for azzurri vs america on D-2

aztecas02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 26
Join date : 2014-05-31

Back to top Go down

Re: azzurri vs america D-2

Post by Speedy Gonzales on 2/19/2016, 11:12 pm

Classic League doesn't report scores. The team managers are responsible for reporting scores either by phone or by website. Apparently neither manager has reported the score.
avatar
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 366
Join date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: azzurri vs america D-2

Post by winkipop77 on 2/20/2016, 11:32 am

Not true.

Game Card:

Referee will have "Game"Card" before start of each game and will return it to office at the conclusion of the game.
Once the game card has been verified by each team, we ask each team representative to sign the game card, assuring the League that the information is correct.  Game cards will be considered approved once signed by both teams and cannot be altered.

winkipop77
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 164
Join date : 2013-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: azzurri vs america D-2

Post by Number13 on 2/20/2016, 12:16 pm

Anybody can report the score. All details to do so are on CCSAI website
avatar
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1406
Join date : 2010-08-24
Location : Westlake Ghetto

Back to top Go down

Re: azzurri vs america D-2

Post by CCM on 2/20/2016, 3:37 pm

I know our manager typically reports the scores for us.

CCM
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 329
Join date : 2014-10-02

Back to top Go down

Re: azzurri vs america D-2

Post by Speedy Gonzales on 2/20/2016, 5:35 pm

winkipop77 wrote:Not true.

Game Card:

Referee will have "Game"Card" before start of each game and will return it to office at the conclusion of the game.
Once the game card has been verified by each team, we ask each team representative to sign the game card, assuring the League that the information is correct.  Game cards will be considered approved once signed by both teams and cannot be altered.
What I said is 100% true. Teams report the score. What you are referring to is the official game card but that is not how the scores appear on the CL website. That is entirely self reported. If it's not on the website, it's because no one has reported it.
avatar
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 366
Join date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: azzurri vs america D-2

Post by sscaztecas on 2/20/2016, 7:03 pm

It is the duty of the managers to report the score. By Tuesday or Wednesday following a game, if it has not been reported, CCSAI updates the score; not this time.....weird.
avatar
sscaztecas
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 21
Join date : 2015-07-04
Location : Fort Worth

Back to top Go down

Re: azzurri vs america D-2

Post by Beast_04 on 2/21/2016, 8:40 pm

3 -2 Azurri won is what I heard. Saturday they tied Samba 1 - 1 and today they tied Ayses Gold 2 - 2. Didn't watch the games, just what I was told by one of the players.
avatar
Beast_04
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 185
Join date : 2012-06-24
Age : 43
Location : Mesquite

Back to top Go down

Re: azzurri vs america D-2

Post by foghornleghorn on 2/22/2016, 1:21 pm

Beast_04 wrote:3 -2 Azurri won is what I heard. Saturday they tied Samba 1 - 1 and today they tied Ayses Gold 2 - 2.  Didn't watch the games, just what I was told by one of the players.

Not quite:
Sat game, 2/20, FCD Red v Azzurri, 2-1, Azzurri lost.
Sun game, 2/21, Samba v Azzurri, 1-2, Azzurri won.

Azzurri plays Ayses on 3/12.
avatar
foghornleghorn
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 153
Join date : 2012-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: azzurri vs america D-2

Post by Beast_04 on 2/22/2016, 2:00 pm

foghornleghorn wrote:
Beast_04 wrote:3 -2 Azurri won is what I heard. Saturday they tied Samba 1 - 1 and today they tied Ayses Gold 2 - 2.  Didn't watch the games, just what I was told by one of the players.

Not quite:
Sat game, 2/20, FCD Red v Azzurri, 2-1,  Azzurri lost.
Sun game, 2/21, Samba v Azzurri, 1-2, Azzurri won.

Azzurri plays Ayses on 3/12.

That is great to know, we were talking about America Gold though, who I was told lost to Azurri and then tied Samba and Ayses Gold.  But thanks for playing. Smile
avatar
Beast_04
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 185
Join date : 2012-06-24
Age : 43
Location : Mesquite

Back to top Go down

Re: azzurri vs america D-2

Post by foghornleghorn on 2/22/2016, 4:09 pm

Beast_04 wrote:
foghornleghorn wrote:
Beast_04 wrote:3 -2 Azurri won is what I heard. Saturday they tied Samba 1 - 1 and today they tied Ayses Gold 2 - 2.  Didn't watch the games, just what I was told by one of the players.

Not quite:
Sat game, 2/20, FCD Red v Azzurri, 2-1,  Azzurri lost.
Sun game, 2/21, Samba v Azzurri, 1-2, Azzurri won.

Azzurri plays Ayses on 3/12.

That is great to know, we were talking about America Gold though, who I was told lost to Azurri and then tied Samba and Ayses Gold.  But thanks for playing. Smile

Ah... The sentence reads, "Azurri (sic) won...they tied..." so I took THEY = AZZURRI.

You meant THEY = AMERICA.

That clarifies things. Enjoying the game...
avatar
foghornleghorn
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 153
Join date : 2012-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: azzurri vs america D-2

Post by Mundosoccer on 3/31/2016, 9:19 pm

América VS azzurri
⬇️
http://youtu.be/SNHhp0pnneg

Mundosoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 40
Join date : 2014-09-03

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum