Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Let's boost NTX Soccer IQ - Free Book if Amazon Prime Member

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let's boost NTX Soccer IQ - Free Book if Amazon Prime Member

Post by passingby on 2/24/2016, 11:39 am

I have no affiliation with this book, I just want the state of our soccer to improve. This book points out dead simple ways for our kids to improve. Hopefully we can collectively, kill the "send it" mentality. If you have Amazon Prime, you can get this for free on your iPad/iPhone with the Kindle reader.

http://www.amazon.com/Soccer-IQ-Things-Smart-Players/dp/1469982471

Named a Top 5 Book of the Year by the NSCAA Soccer Journal.
Soccer iQ is the first book for soccer PLAYERS! In a world saturated with books about how to coach soccer, Dan Blank finally gives players a book on how to think it.

Standing on two decades of collegiate coaching experience, Blank has catalogued soccer's most common mistakes and provides simple, connect-the-dots solutions to help players solve their soccer problems. Soccer iQ is soccer's first text book for players; an almanac of smarter soccer decisions intended to flatten out the learning curve. It covers everything from passing without pressure, finding passing seams, hunting rebounds to the value of the toe-ball; from playing in the rain to the world's dumbest foul.

[url= http://www.amazon.com/Soccer-IQ-Things-Smart-Players/dp/1469982471]soccer IQ on Amazon [/url]

passingby
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum