Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Become a Futsal Referee!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Become a Futsal Referee!

Post by CityFutsal - Competitions on 5/4/2016, 10:54 am

WHAT IS THE FUTSAL REFEREE ACADEMY?

The FRA (Futsal Referee Academy) is a premier futsal referee education organization that aims to promote and maintain standards within the game of futsal. The FRA offers potential futsal referees seasonal clinics and courses to better prepare them for local, regional and national competitions.

BECOME A MEMBER OF THE FRA!

Congratulations you are on your way to becoming an official FRA member and refereeing your first futsal match. In order to become part of the FRA team potential participants must complete the Level 1 FRA course.

LEVEL 1 FRA COURSE: BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF THE RULES OF THE GAME

The Level 1 FRA course is for entry level or first time futsal referees. Veteran FRA members are asked to participate for updated house rules and changes in the rules of the game. As a candidate you must be 14 years old or older. Playing experience is desired and can help with successfully completing the course.

At the completion of the program you will register with the FRA and start refereeing futsal matches. Generally, these are games involving players from U4 through U10.

UPCOMING CLASSES

May 7th-8th
Sat 10am - 2pm  |  Sun 12pm - 4pm
Cost: $20
Ages: 18 and up!
(1000 Hampshire Ln Richardson TX 75080)

REGISTER HERE http://www.futsalcompetition.com/#!referee-courses/cw3a

CityFutsal - Competitions
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top