Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Texas Spurs F.C. - Looking for 02 Boys players

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Texas Spurs F.C. - Looking for 02 Boys players

Post by TexasSpursFC on 6/8/2016, 8:10 am

Texas Spurs F.C. is excited to be adding an 02 Boys team to the club for the upcoming season! Our 02 Boys team has a good core group of boys that are very talented and dedicated and we are still looking to fill out our roster.

Director of Coaching/Head Coach, Ed Puskarich has been coaching youth soccer for 37 years and has put together a great staff of coaches in the few short years that Texas Spurs have been back in action.

Here at Texas Spurs we focus on player development and live by two rules: Work Hard and Have Fun! Generally, we train Mondays and Wednesdays and always offer an optional Friday skills session that is open to club/non-club players of all ages. Tonight's session (June 8th) will be held from 7:00-8:15pm at the Michael Johnson Performance Center at Alma and 121. We train on turf and hardly ever cancel a session.

We hold open practices every week, and the schedule can be found at http://www.texasspursfc.com/page/show/2507030-02-boys-2016- .
If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to contact Coach Ed or Coach Mark.  We look forward to meeting you and your players!

Ed Puskarich - epuskarich@gmail.com / 214-718-9963
Mark Essary - mpe1717@gmail.com / 972-754-2728

TexasSpursFC
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum