Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Initial Info

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Initial Info

Post by hanallalone on 6/14/2016, 9:06 pm

This time of year is when we see the flood of teams advertising that they are a "good team - great group" etc, sometimes posting coaching credentials, and for the most part you usually get an approximate team location...  After that, many of these teams completely forget to tell you what league and division they play in, but they DO tell you to ask them for more info...  Now I am not looking (I just enjoy keeping up with it all to pass the time), but I truly want to know WHO ACTUALLY FOLLOWS UP WHEN THE TEAM AD IS NOT EVEN FOCUSED ENOUGH TO TELL YOU WHAT LEAGUE THE TEAM IS IN???  I enjoy reading all this, but some of these ADS are a complete waste of time...  Looking for players, call or write for more info...  Uhhhhhh, OK???  Why not just tell us that info in the original post so people don't waste their time?  If I were looking, I would want to know more before I took the time to call...  I'm sure the teams who put all the info out there draw more interest...
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum