Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Solar Chelsea Barboza looking for players

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solar Chelsea Barboza looking for players

Post by barbozap on 6/18/2016, 8:35 pm

Andromeda/Solar FC 06 White (formerly FC Dallas 06 Barboza) is looking to add talented and dedicated boys to a very strong team preparing to qualify for Classic League Division 1. Open practices available on Tuesday and Thursday from 6-7:30pm at the Andromeda Training Facility in Allen (1015 Sam Rayburn Tollway, Allen, TX 75013). We are looking for hard working players that are ready to be challenged and to compete with and for their teammates in order to develop.

http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=703106&History=yes&compact=

Coach: Pierre Barboza, (972) 757-7176, pfbarboza@yahoo.com

barbozap
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Re: Solar Chelsea Barboza looking for players

Post by allentexan on 6/19/2016, 4:14 pm

Good luck to Coach Pierre.

allentexan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by helper on 6/20/2016, 2:50 pm

Coach Pierre is one of the top coaches in NTX for developing players.

helper
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Solar Chelsea Barboza open training sessions

Post by barbozap on 6/21/2016, 1:49 pm

Solar Chelsea 06 Barboza (formerly FC Dallas 06 Barboza) is looking to add talented and dedicated boys to a very strong team preparing to qualify for Classic League Division 1. Open practices available on Tuesday and Thursday from 6-7:30pm at the Andromeda Training Facility in Allen (1015 Sam Rayburn Tollway, Allen, TX 75013). We are looking for hard working players that are ready to be challenged and to compete with and for their teammates in order to develop.

barbozap
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by FMM on 6/22/2016, 1:10 pm

had to reply to this post. My BB was practicing next to coach Barboza 06 team Tuesday. I had to ask what team was this from some of the parents. Very impressed with coaching, communication with players. This is a fabulous team with some very talented players. Very impressed with training session. Wish my BB was 06 age. Does Coach Barboza have older teams?

FMM
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Solar Chelsea Barboza open training sessions

Post by barbozap on 6/23/2016, 9:36 am

Solar Chelsea 06 Barboza (formerly FC Dallas 06 Barboza) is looking to add talented and dedicated boys to a very strong team preparing to qualify for Classic League Division 1. Open practices available on Tuesday and Thursday from 6-7:30pm at the Andromeda Training Facility in Allen (1015 Sam Rayburn Tollway, Allen, TX 75013). We are looking for hard working players that are ready to be challenged and to compete with and for their teammates in order to develop.

barbozap
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by SC-DragonGreen on 6/23/2016, 10:06 am

My son played for Pierre and we'd drive an hour each way if he had an older team. Great coach and an amazing person. Has a unique gift in dealing with youngsters and I've watched him develop some amazing talent over the years. No better 06 coach in NTX in my humble opinion.

SC-DragonGreen
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by FCDCentralAP06 on 6/24/2016, 10:25 am

Pierre is a fantastic coach. We wish him all the best and know he will have great success.

FCDCentralAP06
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by barbozap on 6/25/2016, 8:37 pm

Solar Chelsea 06 Barboza (formerly FC Dallas 06 Barboza) will have extra training sessions this week. Open practices available on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6-7:30pm. Please call or email for details. We are looking to add 1 or 2 talented and dedicated boys to a very strong team preparing to qualify for Classic League Division 1.

barbozap
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by helper on 6/26/2016, 8:10 pm

Coach Barboza is one of the top coaches in NTX soccer. His coaching and communication/development skills is second to none. This team is a proven top 06 team in NTX.

helper
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FMM on 6/27/2016, 3:03 pm

Best training session I have seen in youth soccer.

FMM
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by helper on 6/29/2016, 6:23 am

Solar Chelsea 06 Barboza (formerly FC Dallas 06 Barboza) will have extra training sessions this week. Open practices available on Wednesday, and Thursday from 6-7:30pm. Please call or email for details. We are looking to add 1 or 2 talented and dedicated boys to a very strong team preparing to qualify for Classic League Division 1.

helper
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by barbozap on 6/30/2016, 1:50 pm

Solar Chelsea 06 Barboza (formerly FC Dallas 06 Barboza) will have open practices available on Tuesday and Thursday from 6-7:30pm at the Andromeda Training Facility in Allen (1015 Sam Rayburn Tollway, Allen, TX 75013). Please call or email for details. We are looking to add 1 or 2 talented and dedicated boys to a very strong team preparing to qualify for Classic League Division 1.

barbozap
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by helper on 7/7/2016, 8:30 am

on Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:50 pm

Solar Chelsea 06 Barboza (formerly FC Dallas 06 Barboza) will have open practices available on Tuesday and Thursday from 6-7:30pm at the Andromeda Training Facility in Allen (1015 Sam Rayburn Tollway, Allen, TX 75013). Please call or email for details. We are looking to add 1 goalie and 1 talented and dedicated boys to a very strong team preparing to qualify for Classic League Division 1

helper
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by helper on 7/8/2016, 7:45 pm

*Goalie- looking for talented goalie who can play with his feet...will be very involved with defenders. Pierre Barboza is a former goalie and has developed top goalies.
*1 top level versatile player who wants to be part of a top classic 1 team.

Rounding out a very talented team... playing King Tut tournament...Classic qualifying...Plano labor Day.

Solar Chelsea 06 Barboza (formerly FC Dallas 06 Barboza) will have open practices available on Tuesday and Thursday from 6-7:30pm at the Andromeda Training Facility in Allen (1015 Sam Rayburn Tollway, Allen, TX 75013). Please call or email for details. We are looking to add 1 or 2 talented and dedicated boys to a very strong team preparing to qualify for Classic League Division 1.

helper
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by helper on 7/15/2016, 4:00 pm

*need 2 top level versatile players who wants to be part of a top classic 1 team.

Rounding out a very talented team... playing King Tut tournament...Classic qualifying...Plano labor Day.

helper
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer10Dad on 7/15/2016, 8:14 pm

Classic 1 team playing in King Tut Silver?

Soccer10Dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by allentexan on 7/15/2016, 10:01 pm

I thought there will be at least 20 teams in Classic 1 for U11. So it is not far fetched that Coach Barboza will be in that group even if he plays silver in King Tut. Many teams play silver first to allow the new kids to blend in. Good Luck to all U 11 teams

allentexan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer10Dad on 7/16/2016, 12:46 pm

allentexan wrote:I thought there will be at least 20 teams in Classic 1 for U11.  So it is not far fetched that Coach Barboza will be in that group even if he plays silver in King Tut.  Many teams play silver first to allow the new kids to blend in.  Good Luck to all U 11 teams

? is why is a classic 1 team playing in silver

Soccer10Dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by allentexan on 7/16/2016, 3:22 pm

If you read his posts you could see that they are still gelling the team together and they ASPIRE to be classic 1. No on knows who will be in classic 1 for u11 as the QT has not happened. Also so far he has won both games at King TUT. Have to give the benefit of doubt to coaches who truly try to DEVELOP players and just MAYBE he is trying to give confidence to new players in his team. My BB does not play for him but we have played against him before and he takes care of the players in his team.

allentexan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer10Dad on 7/16/2016, 5:18 pm

allentexan wrote:If you read his posts you could see that they are still gelling the team together and they ASPIRE to be classic 1.  No on knows who will be in classic 1 for u11 as the QT has not happened.  Also so far he has won both games at King TUT.  Have to give the benefit of doubt to coaches who truly try to DEVELOP players and just MAYBE he is trying to give confidence to new players in his team.   My BB does not play for him but we have played against him before and he takes care of the players in his team.

Always strange to me why coaches play down for confidence, maybe its for the reasons you mention but how is beating teams by 8+ goals = DEVELOPMENT?

Not pointing fingers as I just want to understand.

Soccer10Dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by smculberts on 7/16/2016, 6:56 pm

Barboza had 6 players just 3wks ago. 6 very talented boys, but nevertheless, still only 6 players. He had no idea what his team would look like, and registered for Silver. He lost 5 huge contributors to his team during FCD team shuffle. He had a small roster at FCD.

Obviously the move to play Silver is rubbing people the wrong way, but it was done for valid reasons. Barboza is a great man and coach. He's one of the GOOD ones. In hindsight, I'm positive he would play Gold, but the team was in a lot of limbo just week's ago. I hate to see a negative picture painted for this coach or the team. My son does not play on this team.

smculberts
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer10Dad on 7/16/2016, 10:57 pm

smculberts wrote:Barboza had 6 players just 3wks ago. 6 very talented boys, but nevertheless, still only 6 players. He had no idea what his team would look like, and registered for Silver. He lost 5 huge contributors to his team during FCD team shuffle. He had a small roster at FCD.

Obviously the move to play Silver is rubbing people the wrong way, but it was done for valid reasons. Barboza is a great man and coach. He's one of the GOOD ones. In hindsight, I'm positive he would play Gold, but the team was in a lot of limbo just week's ago. I hate to see a negative picture painted for this coach or the team. My son does not play on this team.

Seems like an accomplished team why did you decide to move on?

Soccer10Dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by smculberts on 7/17/2016, 8:29 am

Are you trying to shine negative light onto this team/coach, for some reason? My son stayed at FCD for various reasons, none having to do with anything negative about the coach or team.

smculberts
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by helper on 7/17/2016, 6:47 pm

Now back to why we put the post out

*need 2 top level versatile players who wants to be part of a top classic 1 team.

Rounding out a very talented team...Classic qualifying...Plano labor Day.

helper
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum