Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Log in

I forgot my password

U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

Post by Soccer14fanatic on 9/11/2016, 10:25 pm

May I remind you that Andro might not have as much depth as all the other top 5 teams but they are the only team that can match up to Stricker size wise and style of play. Andro beat FCDP and also held their own against Odessy, All I can say is that those 4 teams are in the hunt for the number 1 spot in D1.

Soccer14fanatic
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 21
Join date : 2016-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

Post by PremierLeagueFan on 9/12/2016, 4:08 am

Soccer14fanatic wrote:May I remind you that Andro might not have as much depth as all the other top 5 teams but they are the only team that can match up to Stricker size wise and style of play. Andro beat FCDP and also held their own against Odessy, All I can say is that those 4 teams are in the hunt for the number 1 spot in D1.

Since you appear to be drinking the kool-aid I guess I am gonna have to break it to you gently.

Andro didn't have the slightest chance of scoring against the FCDP starting defense in the first half, watch it on the video and ask yourself why the starting Andro team full of energy and fully rested had no ability to score a goal in the first half.

It's unfortunate that FCDP didn't play their full roster against Andro and didn't score any goals, but I would not make too many bold claims concerning your big win against FCDP until you actually play their starting roster for an entire game.

That being said, the only teams still left with a reasonable chance of beating Stricker are Ody and FCDP, but definitely NOT Andro who got totally blown out by Stricker yesterday. I am a bit surprised that a 7-2 loss against Stricker would give you the confidence to proclaim Andro as the chosen ones.

As for style of play I would say that physicality, boot and run and kickball were not enough against Odyssey who held Andro scoreless and peppered the goalpost a bunch of times in their last game before winning 1-0 with a combination attack on goal that Andro couldn't dream of defending.

I think it's great that Andro is having some early success in D1 and I applaud their efforts, but I would be cautious before I started poking fun at the teams who have been in the top 5 in D1 for the last 3 years.

Now that you know about the FCDP roster, don't be surprised when everyone (DP's included) shows up ready to play at your next FCDP game.

D1 is about winning week after week so let's hope that Andro can keep up the pace and we will all see how it shakes out by the end of the season. The only guarantee I can give you with 100 percent certainty is that we won't be seeing Andro in the #1 spot in the table this season.

cheers
avatar
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 959
Join date : 2012-10-24
Location : Dallas

Back to top Go down

Re: U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

Post by Soccer14fanatic on 9/12/2016, 7:30 am

How did Andro not play FCDP full roster? Odyssey's goal came off a free kick. But I understand what you are saying, and you are mostly right.

Soccer14fanatic
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 21
Join date : 2016-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

Post by hanallalone on 9/12/2016, 7:47 am

Soccer14fanatic wrote:May I remind you that Andro might not have as much depth as all the other top 5 teams but they are the only team that can match up to Stricker size wise and style of play. Andro beat FCDP and also held their own against Odessy, All I can say is that those 4 teams are in the hunt for the number 1 spot in D1.

The size and style of play claim has me scratching my head.... Andro has a bit of size, but don't appear to be nearly as big as Stricker... As for the style of play, both teams play a direct style with minimal control and a bunch of pressure, but Stricker does it better.... IMO, that style of play makes for an ugly game, but that's just me.... I'm glad that Andro has a big cheering section, and think that they are making a good effort to solidify their spot... That being said, I thought Real GP played a better game vs ODY than Andro, so let's not go placing the crown on their heads just yet and let them prove themselves over time... I saw the same thing as PLF in the video - FCD seemed to have possession and way more opportunities,... Once again, it's great Andro has a cheerleader, but most cheerleaders are looking through a biased lens, and in this case that obvious.... I have no clue how the final standings will end up, but I would bet that the top 3 will come from within the teams who were in D1 last year...
avatar
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 410
Join date : 2013-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

Post by hanallalone on 9/12/2016, 8:06 am

Soccer14fanatic wrote:How did Andro not play FCDP full roster? Odyssey's goal came off a free kick. But I understand what you are saying, and you are mostly right.

FCD looks WAY different after half time (easy to spot), and can manage their personnel much more aggressively if motivated... True: The Andro vs ODY match was decided on a set piece that was executed very well, but the possession was lopsided 70-30 and if not for the goal post and cross bar the match would have ended with a half dozen more goals for ODY... Andro is not a bad side and will certainly surprise us a few more times... That being said, they will be surprised by a few of these other teams who are clawing to stay in the top division... We have a long way to go, and the teams who are consistent will stand on top in the end...
avatar
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 410
Join date : 2013-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

Post by Number13 on 9/12/2016, 8:13 am

For whatever its worth, I thought Andro was the toughest team I have seen Ody play this year, though I missed OFC 02 in SRPL which may have been better.    Since I'm used to our coach telling our kids to STOP fouling...I thought some elements of that game were a bit questionable, but the score could have gone either way.   And apparently Andro got curb stomped over 80 mins this weekend.   Mess with the wrong bull, etc.   So that kind of sums up how I would expect 02 CL to go.   A lot of Solar goals...against everybody.

I went and watched some DA this weekend.  The best 02 CL team is more less the same as the Solar 03DA team (who seemed really good IMO), if parental viewpoints on scrimmaging are accurate.   Who lost to the 03 FCD DA team.   Who would, I suspect, lose badly to the 02 Solar DA team.   Who got killed by the 02 FCD DA team.   Who would undoubtedly get pantsed by 100s of foreign teams.  That's where 02CL is in the grand scheme of things.    I saw what happened when our CL team played Baltimore Armour's 02DA team, and it was not at all pretty.  

But it's what we got.   Cheers.
avatar
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1403
Join date : 2010-08-24
Location : Westlake Ghetto

Back to top Go down

Re: U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

Post by Ehlodog on 9/12/2016, 8:47 am

You can watch the Andro vs Strickler game here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgngMV5cIRg

Ehlodog
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 83
Join date : 2015-04-28
Location : Frisco/Little Elm/Prosper/Celina

Back to top Go down

Re: U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

Post by PremierLeagueFan on 9/12/2016, 10:00 am

Ehlodog wrote:You can watch the Andro vs Strickler game here  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgngMV5cIRg

I just watched the game and it was a soccer frenzy of kickball with a loosely controlled direct style of play that could generate 50 goals per half if they could connect each pass. It was an all out onslaught of soccer athletes running and kicking non-stop and trading possession every one or two touches with a single mindset of sending the ball into the box for a scoring attempt. I know many of these players and I would tell you from experience that they are more than capable of playing a high quality possession game so it is clear to me that they are playing this out of control high intensity style on purpose and OMG it is effective and wears you out with it's constant defend-attack forward progression strategy.

This was a textbook example of in your face American Soccer and Solar's Endless intensity is nothing short of incredible. It was truly the most out of control version of soccer I have ever seen and I can't wait till we play them because it will be a blast. (literally and figuratively)
avatar
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 959
Join date : 2012-10-24
Location : Dallas

Back to top Go down

Re: U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

Post by Soccerlife89 on 9/12/2016, 10:02 am

I am new to this forum so I will try to be neutral since I am a Andro fan Stricker beat us fair and square my two cents on the game.
The game was 0-0 until the last 5 minutes in the first half which was a 50/50 game until Solar scored two quick goals with our subs on the field. In the second half Solar made it 3-0 Andro came back and scored two goals to make it 3-2 with 6 minutes left in the game. In the last 6 minutes we went for the tie, our back up goalie made 2-3 awful mistakes which you can obviously watch on the video above, enough said Solar beat us fair and square they were the better team. We have no shame in losing to Stricker we are very proud of our boys being 3-2 down with that little time to go.
In my opinion Solar just has a deeper bench and when we subbed they were better. I may also add that our forward who has scored a majority of our goals was benched and did not play.

My two cents on the other games -
ODYSSEY - Beat us with a very good free kick in a back and forth game a tie could have easily been a fair score but they deserved the win.
FC Dallas - was actually a very boring game back and forth which we deserved to win. I may also add we beat Texans South 2-0 last week at Labor Day. We do not think we are a great team yet. We are finding our way in D1 and have had some decent respectable results, we are very proud of our boys.


Soccerlife89
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 9
Join date : 2016-09-12

Back to top Go down

Re: U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

Post by PremierLeagueFan on 9/12/2016, 10:35 am

Soccerlife89 wrote:I am new to this forum so I will try to be neutral since I am a Andro fan Stricker beat us fair and square my two cents on the game.
The game was 0-0 until the last 5 minutes in the first half which was a 50/50 game until Solar scored two quick goals with our subs on the field. In the second half Solar made it 3-0 Andro came back and scored two goals to make it 3-2 with 6 minutes left in the game. In the last 6 minutes we went for the tie, our back up goalie made 2-3 awful mistakes which you can obviously watch on the video above, enough said Solar beat us fair and square they were the better team. We have no shame in losing to Stricker we are very proud of our boys being 3-2 down with that little time to go.
In my opinion Solar just has a deeper bench and when we subbed they were better. I may also add that our forward who has scored a majority of our goals was benched and did not play.

***I just watched the Stricker game against Andro and you were totally overwhelmed by Solar who played a 5 star kickball game against your 3 star kickball game and once they wore you down they starting working the ball in a controlled manner and owned your defense and scored at will so don't put it all on the GK cause that's not what I saw.


My two cents on the other games -
ODYSSEY - Beat us with a very good free kick in a back and forth game a tie could have easily been a fair score but they deserved the win.

***They are a much better soccer team by far and were very kind in their praise of your team after the match. They totally out possessed and out classed Andro in every way imaginable except for fouls which you totally dominated them on.

FC Dallas - was actually a very boring game back and forth which we deserved to win.

***The game was another textbook example of kickball and nobody deserves to win they just win. It was not an epic battle between evenly matched teams and I can guarantee that they will make sure that you will not score another goal on them in the spring season rematch.

I may also add we beat Texans South 2-0 last week at Labor Day.

***Yes you did and they are an excellent team struggling to establish a team leader, but once they do you will have a better opportunity to test yourself when you get to play them at 100 percent.

We do not think we are a great team yet. We are finding our way in D1 and have had some decent respectable results, we are very proud of our boys.

***That I agree with, but I am also proud of Andro's willingness and confidence to battle it out with the best teams. As a first year D1 team the fact that we are talking about Andro critically speaks volumes about their accomplishments this early in the season.

avatar
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 959
Join date : 2012-10-24
Location : Dallas

Back to top Go down

Re: U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

Post by Soccerlife89 on 9/12/2016, 11:09 am

I was not being negative of anyone. Odyssey were very good and deserve all the credit they receive. I do disagree with you on the Solar game if they wore us down in the last (6 minutes) then so be it we held up way better than everyone else. Yes, they were the better team no one discredits that and they should be but if you watch the first 20-25 minutes of the game we had as much of the ball as Solar did without our forward who has scored 3/4 of our goals. All i was getting at is we our proud of our boys and the results so far I think we have proved we are here to stay. I wish all the teams good luck the rest of the season.

Soccerlife89
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 9
Join date : 2016-09-12

Back to top Go down

Re: U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

Post by PremierLeagueFan on 9/12/2016, 11:42 am

Soccerlife89 wrote:I was not being negative of anyone. Odyssey were very good and deserve all the credit they receive. I do disagree with you on the Solar game if they wore us down in the last (6 minutes) then so be it we held up way better than everyone else. Yes, they were the better team no one discredits that and they should be but if you watch the first 20-25 minutes of the game we had as much of the ball as Solar did without our forward who has scored 3/4 of our goals. All i was getting at is we our proud of our boys and the results so far I think we have proved we are here to stay. I wish all the teams good luck the rest of the season.

Ok I understand how you are taking the criticism so let me clarify what I mean. The game against Solar was total Kickball so talking about who controlled the game is a moot point.  Andro traded possession with Solar almost the entire game but in all fairness Solar was more powerful and faster on the ball in most challenges.

We are all proud of our boys, but this is D1 and all that matters is winning which is why losing 7-2 makes it hard for us to accept the argument that you were closely matched or are somehow gonna break through the pack for the top spot.


Last edited by PremierLeagueFan on 9/12/2016, 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 959
Join date : 2012-10-24
Location : Dallas

Back to top Go down

Re: U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

Post by Number13 on 9/12/2016, 12:09 pm

I'm going to vote against the "all that matters is winning" thing.  That's using the vote I was not going to waste on the US Presidential race.

I reserve the right to change my mind if we win our next game.
avatar
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1403
Join date : 2010-08-24
Location : Westlake Ghetto

Back to top Go down

Re: U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

Post by Soccerlife89 on 9/12/2016, 12:53 pm

I agree with you on the result Solar should win the league as a new team to D1 we are happy that we have joined the ranks of the top 5 discussions we have no illusions...

Soccerlife89
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 9
Join date : 2016-09-12

Back to top Go down

Re: U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

Post by Dragon Nation on 9/12/2016, 1:22 pm

I love all the chatter.  The forum is usually so quiet...love the enthusiasm.  We get to do all the talking & the boys get to play the games : )  The truth is that on any given Saturday or Sunday anyone can win or lose.  It's U14 D1 soccer so 13 & 14yr old can be all over the place.  I'm just glad I get to spend this time with mine as a dad & fan.  Andro, glad to have your team in D1.  You deserve to be here & like everyone else you'll have to earn it on the field to keep your spot.  Can't ask for anything better than that.  Andro's BB's showed heart going down 3-0 & not quitting.  That will pay dividends during this long season.  Hold your heads up high & remember you get to play everyone again.

Dragon Nation
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 31
Join date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

Post by PremierLeagueFan on 9/12/2016, 1:32 pm

Soccerlife89 wrote:I agree with you on the result Solar should win the league as a new team to D1 we are happy that we have joined the ranks of the top 5 discussions we have no illusions...

The Good news is that you are well on your way to a top 5 finish and if you maintain your current level of play till the season ends and are still in the top 5 you can rightfully expect that more people will be singing your praises for leap frogging into D1's Top 5 and further boosting D2's credibility argument.

That would do wonders for D2 since they are always whining about being underrated and under appreciated even though we keep saying that APL/PPL feeds D3, D3 feeds D2, and D2 feeds D1, which is the standard D1 compliment that they apparently think means nothing.

I would definitely say that there is one top 5 underperformer this year that I would keep an eye on because I can't imagine that Castro is going to let his Solar Gold team under perform much longer so don't be surprised if he adds a few DP's available from his "uber team" to join his Gold team and wreak some havoc on CL since they are only just a few key players shy of being a top competitor like last season.
avatar
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 959
Join date : 2012-10-24
Location : Dallas

Back to top Go down

Re: U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

Post by PremierLeagueFan on 9/12/2016, 1:46 pm

Dragon Nation wrote:I love all the chatter.  The forum is usually so quiet...love the enthusiasm.  We get to do all the talking & the boys get to play the games : )  The truth is that on any given Saturday or Sunday anyone can win or lose.  It's U14 D1 soccer so 13 & 14yr old can be all over the place.  I'm just glad I get to spend this time with mine as a dad & fan.  Andro, glad to have your team in D1.  You deserve to be here & like everyone else you'll have to earn it on the field to keep your spot.  Can't ask for anything better than that.  Andro's BB's showed heart going down 3-0 & not quitting.  That will pay dividends during this long season.  Hold your heads up high & remember you get to play everyone again.

Glad to see this insightful post and I totally agree with the idea that anyone can beat anyone in D1 which is what makes each week so interesting and suspenseful.

With that in mind, Kudos to Cruz Azul for the draw against Ody, that was totally unexpected and proves Dragon Strykers point exactly. Whatever you did against Ody keep doing it and things will start going your way.
avatar
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 959
Join date : 2012-10-24
Location : Dallas

Back to top Go down

Re: U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

Post by hanallalone on 9/12/2016, 2:44 pm

ODY vs CA game was ugly, and our keeper (my son) had a rough day walking, let alone playing keeper... There were 3 balls that could have gone in, and unfortunately for ODY, all 3 did... Never seen such an athletic kid look so uncoordinated in my life! He is usually focused and reacts with speed and authority, but on Sunday he looked like something was wrong with his equilibrium as he stumbled around - This all while the Cruz Azul keeper blocked 20 + point blank shots and looked more like spider man than a goalkeeper... The Cruz Azul keeper was AMAZING, and deserves all the credit for the tie... That's why we love this game; anything can happen...
avatar
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 410
Join date : 2013-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

Post by Marvelousmar on 9/12/2016, 3:13 pm

Hanallalone, that's what makes this game what it is. The net can be your friend and sometimes your enemy. If a keeper becomes spider man for one day amazing things can happen. Nothing shocks me in this game anymore, but to be consistently good is a tough thing to do. (see Lecister City) Based on early results it looks like Striker has his boys playing the way he wants them to be playing. Though the direct style might not be everyone's cup of tea, it still is a style and has shown itself to be effective. At the end of the day in this game you play to your strengths. Many the time a team has played "pretty" ball and lost. Just depends on what your trying to get out of each of those matches. It is entertaining reading the breakdown each week. Almost looking forward to it. Hanallalone, keep your head up I have seen your boy make some amazing saves in the past everyone has a down day just give him a hug and take him for ice-cream. Waiting for the schedule makers to put out the dates for the battle near the top, would love to catch a couple of those games.

Marvelousmar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 357
Join date : 2010-11-06

Back to top Go down

Re: U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

Post by Number13 on 9/12/2016, 3:17 pm

Full schedules are up through the Fall.  

http://events.gotsport.com/events/schedule.aspx?eventid=53839&FieldID=0&applicationID=3555561&action=Go
avatar
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1403
Join date : 2010-08-24
Location : Westlake Ghetto

Back to top Go down

Re: U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

Post by PremierLeagueFan on 9/12/2016, 3:34 pm

hanallalone wrote:ODY vs CA game was ugly, and our keeper (my son) had a rough day walking, let alone playing keeper...  There were 3 balls that could have gone in, and unfortunately for ODY, all 3 did...  Never seen such an athletic kid look so uncoordinated in my life!  He is usually focused and reacts with speed and authority, but on Sunday he looked like something was wrong with his equilibrium as he stumbled around - This all while the Cruz Azul keeper blocked 20 + point blank shots and looked more like spider man than a goalkeeper...  The Cruz Azul keeper was AMAZING, and deserves all the credit for the tie... Thaùt's why we love this game; anything can happen...  

No worries, even after giving 3 away you still have the lowest GA in the table and your BB is gonna be tuning up all week and come back even stronger in time for the FCDP game (we have the worst luck).

I think the CA GK is doing a wonderful job for his team and it's very classy of you to give him the recognition he deserves for a well defended goal against Ody.

cheers
avatar
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 959
Join date : 2012-10-24
Location : Dallas

Back to top Go down

Re: U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

Post by Sprint on 9/12/2016, 4:14 pm

PremierLeagueFan wrote:
Soccerlife89 wrote:I agree with you on the result Solar should win the league as a new team to D1 we are happy that we have joined the ranks of the top 5 discussions we have no illusions...

The Good news is that you are well on your way to a top 5 finish and if you maintain your current level of play till the season ends and are still in the top 5 you can rightfully expect that more people will be singing your praises for leap frogging into D1's Top 5 and further boosting D2's credibility argument.

That would do wonders for D2 since they are always whining about being underrated and under appreciated even though we keep saying that APL/PPL feeds D3, D3 feeds D2, and D2 feeds D1, which is the standard D1 compliment that they apparently think means nothing.

I would definitely say that there is one top 5 underperformer this year that I would keep an eye on because I can't imagine that Castro is going to let his Solar Gold team under perform much longer so don't be surprised if he adds a few DP's available from his "uber team" to join his Gold team and wreak some havoc on CL since they are only just a few key players shy of being a top competitor like last season.



I could be wrong but I don't think Castro has the option of adding any players to his Classic League team. I don't think Fulltime DA players can play any Classic League games, only DP so they would probably already be on his team.


Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 771
Join date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

Post by Marvelousmar on 9/12/2016, 4:41 pm

Number13 wrote:Full schedules are up through the Fall.  

http://events.gotsport.com/events/schedule.aspx?eventid=53839&FieldID=0&applicationID=3555561&action=Go


Dang it a Wednesday Match.

Marvelousmar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 357
Join date : 2010-11-06

Back to top Go down

Re: U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

Post by PremierLeagueFan on 9/12/2016, 5:03 pm

Sprint wrote:
PremierLeagueFan wrote:
Soccerlife89 wrote:I agree with you on the result Solar should win the league as a new team to D1 we are happy that we have joined the ranks of the top 5 discussions we have no illusions...

The Good news is that you are well on your way to a top 5 finish and if you maintain your current level of play till the season ends and are still in the top 5 you can rightfully expect that more people will be singing your praises for leap frogging into D1's Top 5 and further boosting D2's credibility argument.

That would do wonders for D2 since they are always whining about being underrated and under appreciated even though we keep saying that APL/PPL feeds D3, D3 feeds D2, and D2 feeds D1, which is the standard D1 compliment that they apparently think means nothing.

I would definitely say that there is one top 5 underperformer this year that I would keep an eye on because I can't imagine that Castro is going to let his Solar Gold team under perform much longer so don't be surprised if he adds a few DP's available from his "uber team" to join his Gold team and wreak some havoc on CL since they are only just a few key players shy of being a top competitor like last season.



I could be wrong but I don't think Castro has the option of adding any players to his Classic League team.  I don't think Fulltime DA players can play any Classic League games, only DP so they would probably already be on his team.  

FT's can't play but DP's can and I wasn't aware that he had any of his DP's rostered yet. If so then it's gonna be a tough season for sure. In all honesty I will still give them the benefit of the doubt based on their performance last year because I still think it's early enough in the season for them to regroup and get back to their winning form.
avatar
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 959
Join date : 2012-10-24
Location : Dallas

Back to top Go down

Re: U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

Post by Sprint on 9/13/2016, 11:41 am

Ehlodog wrote:You can watch the Andro vs Strickler game here  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgngMV5cIRg


Lots of athleticism on both teams. Isn't it Solar v. Solar though? I thought Andro moved over to Solar and now this is an interclub match?


Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 771
Join date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

Post by hanallalone on 9/13/2016, 11:54 am

It is... Just hasn't been changed in CL yet...
avatar
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 410
Join date : 2013-07-22

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum