Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Who regulates these coaches or clubs?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who regulates these coaches or clubs?

Post by NTXFC on 3/1/2017, 2:28 pm

Is there anyone who regulates these coaches or clubs? For example, the club coach says he will refund you the money you paid for the kid to play, then says he doesn't have to give you any money back. I am speaking in specific regards to Bonny Forzi with the FC Premier Club.

NTXFC
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Re: Who regulates these coaches or clubs?

Post by nearpost95 on 3/1/2017, 3:04 pm

the answer to your question:

courts of law with respect to contracts and financial matters

North Texas Soccer for rostering issues, assuming your player is on a team registered with NTx.

presumably you signed a contract, paid, and cannot prove in a court of law that he offered to pay you back. good luck.

nearpost95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 04Soccerdad on 3/1/2017, 3:17 pm

NTXFC wrote:Is there anyone who regulates these coaches or clubs?  For example, the club coach says he will refund you the money you paid for the kid to play, then says he doesn't have to give you any money back.  I am speaking in specific regards to Bonny Forzi with the FC Premier Club.

Bonny will tell you anything. He's not much better than a car salesman. The only thing that matters is what you agree to on paper. Can you prove he said these things to you? Most likely not. I'm not saying this to be mean. This is how he gets away with it. He will tell you anything to get your money. All the matters is what you signed your name to on that contract.

Since you are posting in the 06 forum, you probably can't even get a release to another team.

04Soccerdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by nearpost95 on 3/1/2017, 3:39 pm

04Soccerdad wrote:
Since you are posting in the 06 forum, you probably can't even get a release to another team.

Your money is gone. Lesson learned. You will never trust this coach again. Keep training and finish league play if you like. !!!!! On or before April 1, apply to North Texas for an automatic "release to rec" to get started looking for a new team. !!! You will be able to practice and guest play in tournaments with whoever will have you. If not by April 1, you must then wait until the open practices period begins after State Cup, this year May 15, but be warned - you must ask current coach to sign guest play releases, and some coaches are petulant and will deny you.

In short, your money is gone. Cut your losses and bail by April 1, otherwise he will still be able to control you (guest play releases) all the way to June 30.

nearpost95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by melabrew on 3/2/2017, 8:21 am

Bonny doesn't have an 06 team. My son is on the one Premier 06 team and our coach is nothing but committed to our team. Anytime I have had concerns, he has been very professional in addressing them. I haven't had personal interaction with Bonny, but can vouch for Coach Ben 100%.

melabrew
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nice Ball on 3/3/2017, 3:29 pm

Yes, you are right, he does not have an 06 team. The kid in question is either an 05, 04, 03, 02, or an 01. The comment about being a used car salesman is kind of funny!
Laughing

Nice Ball
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by melabrew on 3/3/2017, 3:45 pm

Weird to defame a coach on the one forum in which the coach does not have a team...

melabrew
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 04Soccerdad on 3/3/2017, 6:17 pm

melabrew wrote:Weird to defame a coach on the one forum in which the coach does not have a team...

Weird to defend a club so much.  Coach?  Manager?

Who's to say the player in question is not on Ben's team? This is Forzi's club so all things will go through him regardless if it's his team or not. Right?

04Soccerdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by melabrew on 3/3/2017, 7:52 pm

Haha! Nope, just a soccer mom here who happens to like our team here. Seems like lots of Premier hate lately. We've been very happy with our experience so far , that's all. It's easy to get wrapped up in the negative, so I am sharing our positive experience.

melabrew
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NTXFC on 3/6/2017, 1:03 pm

I didn't realize I posted in the 06 forum...but I will post in every forum I see fit to expose this shady director/coach for who he really is. If I can stop one parent from coming to this club, then my money will have been paid back in karma. I am the one still paying on my credit card for a fee that was supposed to be refunded to me before league play even began. It's not "bashing a coach" when it is the truth that is being spoken. It appears that Coach Forzi has quite the repuation in the 2002 boys forum. But I am the crazy parent...ok...

NTXFC
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Nice Ball on 3/6/2017, 1:58 pm

Yes, his reputation does precede him.

Nice Ball
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum