Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Pay to Play sports and club teams
by just-a-dad Yesterday at 10:31 pm

» INDOOR SUPER LEAGUE
by TikiTaka10 Yesterday at 10:14 pm

» INDOOR SUPER LEAGUE
by TikiTaka10 Yesterday at 10:12 pm

» Shouting in Spanish
by Socceroo Yesterday at 9:02 pm

» U11 Classic D1
by Socceroo Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 10-12)
by U90C Yesterday at 5:16 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - League Challenge Cup (Nov. 17-19)
by U90C Yesterday at 5:15 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - Round Rock Open - Austin, TX - Dec 8-10
by U90C Yesterday at 5:14 pm

» Register Now!! - 2017 PrimeTime Sports Thanksgiving Shootout
by PrimeTimeSoccer Yesterday at 4:49 pm

» D1 results & thoughts
by Soccer GuRu Yesterday at 4:30 pm

» Lobos F.C. Is looking for players!
by lobosfc17 Yesterday at 3:54 pm

» U8 Boys Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 10-12)
by U90C Yesterday at 2:05 pm

» U6 Boys Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 10-12)
by U90C Yesterday at 1:59 pm

» Plano Premier
by Cavazoscar Yesterday at 1:52 pm

» TOP 10 2009 TEAMS
by Coterminous Yesterday at 12:36 pm

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Log in

I forgot my password


National League

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

National League

Post by Gator Chick on 3/11/2017, 11:16 am

Good luck to all of our Texas teams in Las Vegas for the final 2 games of NPL.
Solar Stricker 02 won 2-0 over Michigan Jaguars yesterday.  Next up is the Michigan Wolves who lost yesterday 3-0 to Boca Juniors OC Ca-S.  A win today & Solar Stricker would be in a 1st place tie with current #1 in the country Penn Fusion who battled Solar to a 1-1 tie in North Carolina back in early December.  Good luck boys.

Gator Chick
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 70
Join date : 2015-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: National League

Post by Gator Chick on 3/13/2017, 1:31 am

Congrats to Solar for a big win on Saturday 3-1 over the Michigan Jaguars!  That win clinched a spot in the National Championship tournament in Frisco in July.  SR is the 1st NTX team to earn a spot in the tournament.

Gator Chick
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 70
Join date : 2015-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: National League

Post by Gator Chick on 3/13/2017, 1:55 am

Tough loss on Sunday to Boca Juniors 5-0. The soccer Gods smiled on Boca from start to finish..1 header, 1 perfect shot just over the Solar keepers hand that dipped into the back corner, 2 questionable PK's, 1 of which was saved then put back on a rebound & 1 goal which split 2 defenders & the keeper left SR dazed. With that loss SR drops to runners up in National League & Boca is champion. The win also punches Boca's ticket to Frisco for the National Championship tournament & leaves current #1 Penn Fusion out with their only chance to make it to Frisco by winning their State Cup & Regional Championship.

Gator Chick
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 70
Join date : 2015-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: National League

Post by zero on 3/13/2017, 4:30 pm

The real question is did the same kids that played for SR on Saturday play on Sunday? We all know how Stricker likes to get certain kids to qualify and then kick them off and take a different team even though the prior kids earned it.

zero
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 82
Join date : 2015-02-22

Back to top Go down

Re: National League

Post by crazyET on 3/14/2017, 4:01 pm

zero wrote:The real question is did the same kids that played for SR on Saturday play on Sunday?  We all know how Stricker likes to get certain kids to qualify and then kick them off and take a different team even though the prior kids earned it.
Well that's just ignorant. Not commenting on whether Stricker does or does not "kick them off and take a different team" but that scenario is not possible from Saturday to Sunday in the National League. You can't change rosters over night.
avatar
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 373
Join date : 2010-02-08
Age : 47
Location : God's Country

Back to top Go down

Re: National League

Post by zero on 3/14/2017, 4:16 pm

crazyET wrote:
zero wrote:The real question is did the same kids that played for SR on Saturday play on Sunday?  We all know how Stricker likes to get certain kids to qualify and then kick them off and take a different team even though the prior kids earned it.
Well that's just ignorant.  Not commenting on whether Stricker does or does not "kick them off and take a different team" but that scenario is not possible from Saturday to Sunday in the National League.  You can't change rosters over night.

With him you never know. With his morality I would not put it past him.

zero
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 82
Join date : 2015-02-22

Back to top Go down

Re: National League

Post by Gator Chick on 3/15/2017, 4:02 am

Zero, you love to bash Stricker but you have never told us what he did to you that's cause you such bitterness.  Let me guess, is it that your kid didn't make his 02 team? Are you maybe 1 of last years 03 parents that is still upset because age pure shuffled your team...is that it?  Please speak up.

Gator Chick
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 70
Join date : 2015-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: National League

Post by zero on 3/15/2017, 8:23 am

Gator Chick wrote:Zero, you love to bash Stricker but you have never told us what he did to you that's cause you such bitterness.  Let me guess, is it that your kid didn't make his 02 team?  Are you maybe 1 of last years 03 parents that is still upset because age pure shuffled your team...is that it?  Please speak up.

What did he do to me?  Luckily nothing.  Fortunately on Stricker's greatest day of his life he would be lucky to be 10% as smart as I am and I could see what he was going to do coming and was able to plan for it.  Let me also say that as long as someone has strong morality and practices with ethics they should build their team any way they see fit.  What Stricker did is lie to kid's faces and to parents' faces and take their money.  Anyone who does that is a scumbag of the highest sort.  Anyone who screws 13 year old kids over is also a scumbag.  He did that as well.

What he has proven by his actions is that he is a liar and he has no morals or ethics therefore I asked the question I did.  It is not above the scope of reason to presume he might kick kids off overnight had he found someone he liked more.

zero
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 82
Join date : 2015-02-22

Back to top Go down

Re: National League

Post by earbucket on 3/15/2017, 10:19 am

Hey 13 year old. Welcome to the world. You have the opportunity to work and improve yourself. You have the ability to be coached by scumbags, assholes, nice guys and those in the middle. Guess what, it's all up to you.

earbucket
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 487
Join date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: National League

Post by finish1 on 3/15/2017, 10:46 am

zero wrote:lie to kid's faces and to parents' faces and take their money.  Anyone who does that is a scumbag of the highest sort.  .

Bro, you're not going to make it. Best of luck, though.


Last edited by finish1 on 3/15/2017, 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 2967
Join date : 2009-12-03
Location : All the Way Up

Back to top Go down

Re: National League

Post by zero on 3/15/2017, 10:48 am

finish1 wrote:
zero wrote:lie to kid's faces and to parents' faces and take their money.  Anyone who does that is a scumbag of the highest sort.[/b]  .

Bro, you're not going to make it. Best of luck, though.
[/quote]

Huh?  Except I already have made it.  When you say I'm not going to make it what do you exactly mean just in case I am misreading?  My son has had 6 coaches in his life.   Only 1 out of those 6 have lied.  You can't possibly mean professionally, financially, or personally since I have done exactly that.


Last edited by zero on 3/15/2017, 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total

zero
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 82
Join date : 2015-02-22

Back to top Go down

Re: National League

Post by finish1 on 3/15/2017, 10:50 am

Yes, when I say best of luck, I really do mean it.
avatar
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 2967
Join date : 2009-12-03
Location : All the Way Up

Back to top Go down

Re: National League

Post by zero on 3/15/2017, 10:51 am

finish1 wrote:Yes, when I say best of luck, I really do mean it.

Again.  Please explain.  What do you mean when you say you are not going to make it?  Make what?  Luck is what people who can't make it need.  I don't need luck.  I make my own.

The fact is I have standards to who my children play for. If you don't have as high standards for your children that I have that is certainly your right.

zero
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 82
Join date : 2015-02-22

Back to top Go down

Re: National League

Post by Riquelme Rises on 3/15/2017, 11:04 am

Guys don't you know that zero is the man. He is both successful and super smart. This forum is full of guys like this who get on here and bash coaches. CrazyET is correct that you cannot change your roster overnight and in fact have until April 1st to add to roster and after that it freezes. Plus a coach cannot remove a player from the roster on a whim. But zero is soooo smart he knows this already but just wanted to to take a shot at this coach...I mean what's wrong with that? Wink
avatar
Riquelme Rises
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 230
Join date : 2014-11-25

Back to top Go down

Re: National League

Post by zero on 3/15/2017, 11:09 am

Riquelme Rises wrote:Guys don't you know that zero is the man. He is both successful and super smart. This forum is full of guys like this who get on here and bash coaches. CrazyET is correct that you cannot change your roster overnight and in fact have until April 1st to add to roster and after that it freezes. Plus a coach cannot remove a player from the roster on a whim. But zero is soooo smart he knows this already but just wanted to to take a shot at this coach...I mean what's wrong with that? Wink

It is what it is.  I was asked a question and answered.  I have no issue with any of the 5 other coaches I have had dealing with even though I probably did not agree with all the decisions they have made.  That is Ok.  I don't say anything here that I would not say to anyone's face.  I certainly don't know national league rules and won't pretend that I know every single roster rule.  What I do know is what already happened.  I certainly don't give a crap what you or anyone thinks of my success and/or intelligence. In fact I don't even have a problem with roster decisions Stricker made.

zero
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 82
Join date : 2015-02-22

Back to top Go down

Re: National League

Post by Riquelme Rises on 3/15/2017, 11:39 am

I was defending you against all these guys. Feel free to bash a coach on here, its not like its never been done before.

For the record though no one on here has the balls to say anything to anyone's face. I have been the only one on here who has invited anyone to come say something they say here to my face and so far no takers.
avatar
Riquelme Rises
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 230
Join date : 2014-11-25

Back to top Go down

Re: National League

Post by zero on 3/15/2017, 11:42 am

Riquelme Rises wrote:I was defending you against all these guys. Feel free to bash a coach on here, its not like its never been done before.

For the record though no one on here has the balls to say anything to anyone's face. I have been the only one on here who has invited anyone to come say something they say here to my face and so far no takers.

I meant say anything to a coaches face that I say here.  Nothing I say here would I have a problem saying to Stricker. I certainly wish all the kids good luck and I certainly hope the parents don't have to go through what many of the parents did.

zero
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 82
Join date : 2015-02-22

Back to top Go down

Re: National League

Post by crazyET on 3/15/2017, 3:51 pm

[/quote]

Huh?  Except I already have made it.  When you say I'm not going to make it what do you exactly mean just in case I am misreading?  My son has had 6 coaches in his life.   Only 1 out of those 6 have lied.  You can't possibly mean professionally, financially, or personally since I have done exactly that.[/quote]

You have such high standards for coaches that your bb has had 6 different coaches and Stricker is the only one that has lied? What other "high standards" caused you to leave those other coaches if it wasn't lying? Apparently lots of things about coaches piss you off and cause you to jump ship besides lying. My kid has been with two teams from U-11 to U-19. I guess my standards aren't as high as yours since you've had 6 coaches between U11 & U15. If my math is right, there is at least one season where you jumped ship mid-season and you are certainly changing teams every year.
avatar
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 373
Join date : 2010-02-08
Age : 47
Location : God's Country

Back to top Go down

Re: National League

Post by zero on 3/15/2017, 3:59 pm

You have such high standards for coaches that your bb has had 6 different coaches and Stricker is the only one that has lied?  What other "high standards" caused you to leave those other coaches if it wasn't lying? Apparently lots of things about coaches piss you off and cause you to jump ship besides lying. My kid has been with two teams from U-11 to U-19. I guess my standards aren't as high as yours since you've had 6 coaches between U11 & U15.  If my math is right, there is at least one season where you jumped ship mid-season and you are certainly changing teams every year.[/quote]

Well lets see.  One (U8, U9, U10) he went to a better team and coach said we needed to go to a better team.  1 (U11) was not a good fit for coaching style but still have a good relationship with the coach and have nothing to say bad about him.  1 (U12 and U13) coach left the team as he had to.  1 (U14) nothing was wrong and we only left because of age pure.  Recommended team to multiple people.  1 (U14 because of age pure)  is our current coach.  Never jumped mid season.  Never had a falling out with any of them.  I don't complain about playing time and have been happy with it.  In fact I say very little, if anything to any of the coaches.

To answer your question the answer is that is correct that no other coaches ever lied to us (parents) or to my kids.  So yes your math is wrong and you are incorrect that we change teams every year (that would be incorrect twice in the same sentence which is tough to do).

ETA:  I guess there would be one more coach which would be the school coach who is also great and has never lied to me or my child .  So that is 7 coaches.

zero
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 82
Join date : 2015-02-22

Back to top Go down

Re: National League

Post by crazyET on 3/15/2017, 4:48 pm

Then I stand corrected. I wasn't thinking about pre-select/youth academy so my bad. And I guess I should also clarify that when I say all coaches "lie" I meant to say that it's human nature for all coaches to hard sell parents and I'm sure you current coach has had falling out with parents over perceived lies, which may not have been intended as lies at the time but reality sometimes doesn't turn out as all parties fully expected. ALL coaches strive to improve their teams from season to season which explains the mass shuffle of teams every June/July. To impugn someone's character simply because he changes his roster periodically as he builds the team he wants is juvenile at best and slanderous at worst. Good for you that all your other coaches besides Stricker have met you high standards but the point remains--6 coaches (or 7) in 8 years is not a very good track record. Maybe its you and not the coaches.
avatar
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 373
Join date : 2010-02-08
Age : 47
Location : God's Country

Back to top Go down

Re: National League

Post by zero on 3/15/2017, 4:58 pm

crazyET wrote:Then I stand corrected.  I wasn't thinking about pre-select/youth academy so my bad.  And I guess I should also clarify that when I say all coaches "lie" I meant to say that it's human nature for all coaches to hard sell parents and I'm sure you current coach has had falling out with parents over perceived lies, which may not have been intended as lies at the time but reality sometimes doesn't turn out as all parties fully expected. ALL coaches strive to improve their teams from season to season which explains the mass shuffle of teams every June/July. To impugn someone's character simply because he changes his roster periodically as he builds the team he wants is juvenile at best and slanderous at worst. Good for you that all your other coaches besides Stricker have met you high standards but the point remains--6 coaches (or 7) in 8 years is not a very good track record.  Maybe its you and not the coaches.

I have zero problem with any coach changing his roster.  I also would never consider changing your roster lying to parents.  I would consider lying to parents as lying to parents.  He is a scumbag because he flat out lied to parents and kids, not because he changed his roster.  

Now to your idiotic second point.

1)  So one coach telling me that "he has done all he can for my kid so I need to find someone better" is a me problem?  Idiot statement number 1.  Great relationship still

2) . A coach whose style does not fit my kid, but told me we are welcome to stay and rather than expect the coach to change we accepted the coach is going to coach how he sees fit so we sought a better fit is a me problem?  Maybe, but we did the right thing and did not expect the coach to change.  Good relationship as we are friendly and catch up when we see each other

3) A coach who can't coach because it is illegal for him to coach leaves and that is a me problem?  idiot statement number 2.  Great relationship still.

4) A coach who says he is going to go to an all age pure team therefore anyone born that year should find another team and he will make calls on our behalf is a me problem?  Idiotic statement number 3.  great relationship still

5) Current coach is fine and that is a me problem?  Idiotic statement number 4.  Great relationship still

Your statement about a track record might be the dumbest thing anyone reads today. In fact every person that reads that statement is dumber from having read it.

I have one hope in life and that is going up in business against someone who uses your logic.  It will be a bloodbath.

zero
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 82
Join date : 2015-02-22

Back to top Go down

Re: National League

Post by crazyET on 3/15/2017, 5:09 pm

Name calling is your specialty. Stricker is a liar. I'm an idiot. You're a douchebag. See how immature that is.  I never said any of those team changes was a you problem. I said maybe the fact that you've changed teams so many times is you and not them.  Maybe not all of them (like the coach who couldn't legally coach, which is new information you just shared, or the age pure change) were a you thing but leaving because the coach was "not a good fit" is a you problem. That's the problem with know-it-alls like you. "My kid's too good for that team." "That coach sucks and is not a good fit." "That coach is a liar because he changed his roster." And yes, you did say that.  Here is your exact quote in case you forgot, "The real question is did the same kids that played for SR on Saturday play on Sunday? We all know how Stricker likes to get certain kids to qualify and then kick them off and take a different team even though the prior kids earned it." Something is going on when it takes you 8 years to finally find "a good fit." Maybe you suck at evaluating appropriate fits for your little Messi.
avatar
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 373
Join date : 2010-02-08
Age : 47
Location : God's Country

Back to top Go down

Re: National League

Post by zero on 3/15/2017, 5:18 pm

crazyET wrote:Name calling is your specialty. Stricker is a liar. I'm an idiot. You're a douchebag. See how immature that is.  I never said any of those team changes was a you problem. I said maybe the fact that you've changed teams so many times is you and not them.  Maybe not all of them (like the coach who couldn't legally coach, which is new information you just shared, or the age pure change) were a you thing but leaving because the coach was "not a good fit" is a you problem. That's the problem with know-it-alls like you. "My kid's too good for that team." "That coach sucks and is not a good fit." "That coach is a liar because he changed his roster." And yes, you did say that.  Here is your exact quote in case you forgot, "The real question is did the same kids that played for SR on Saturday play on Sunday?  We all know how Stricker likes to get certain kids to qualify and then kick them off and take a different team even though the prior kids earned it." Something is going on when it takes you 8 years to finally find "a good fit." Maybe you suck at evaluating appropriate fits for your little Messi.

IF you could read you would see why teams were changed.  No leaving a coach who is not a good fit is no one's fault.  it is simply an acceptance of what is.  I never said that "the coach sucks."  Not once.  In fact I would consider him one of the best coaches in the area and I tell anyone that I guarantee if your son plays for him he will come out better than when he went in, including my son.  However his style is not a good fit for my son.  You need to learn reading comprehension and how to read what is written.    I never also said Stricker is a liar because he changed his roster.  He is a liar because he lied to parents and kids.  Let's bet a year's paycheck (and I bet mine is bigger so you will be making much more if you win ) that if we go up to 10 parents who Stricker coached for on the team he took over and ask them if Stricker flat out lied to them I bet 9 out of 10 (I am pretty sure all 10) would say yes he lied.  That ain't a me problem.  I absolutely said that "Stricker likes to get certain kids to qualify..." as he has no ethics or morals, but I never said that is what made him a liar.  People with no ethics or morals make many decisions that lack morality, lying being one of them.    I don't have a little Messi.  Your r son goes and practices and you prepare him and hope he makes the team someday.  I prepare mine to own the team someday.  His soccer career will likely be about the 10000th best thing he accomplishes in life.  You are certainly free to come out and watch him.  He's the one that arrives in the $120,000 car (paid for).


Last edited by zero on 3/15/2017, 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

zero
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 82
Join date : 2015-02-22

Back to top Go down

Re: National League

Post by crazyET on 3/15/2017, 5:45 pm

Just WOW! I bet you have a lot of friends. You make more money than anyone who challenges you. You drive a $120,000 car (paid for). I'm sure your dick's bigger than everyone else too. Or at least you are the biggest dick in the room.

For someone who's so smart, your grammar sucks. What the hell are "ethics morals," which you've repeated multiple times? They mean exactly the same thing so redundancy is your strong suit. Ethics are "moral principles that govern a person's behavior or the conducting of an activity."

I'm done with this nonsense. Drive your $120,000 car straight to hell for all I care.
avatar
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 373
Join date : 2010-02-08
Age : 47
Location : God's Country

Back to top Go down

Re: National League

Post by zero on 3/15/2017, 5:47 pm

crazyET wrote:Just WOW! I bet you have a lot of friends. You make more money than anyone who challenges you. You drive a $120,000 car (paid for). I'm sure your dick's bigger than everyone else too. Or at least you are the biggest dick in the room.

For someone who's so smart, your grammar sucks.  What the hell are "ethics morals," which you've repeated multiple times? They mean exactly the same thing so redundancy is your strong suit. Ethics are "moral principles that govern a person's behavior or the conducting of an activity."

I'm done with this nonsense. Drive your $120,000 car straight to hell for all I care.

No clue about anyone else's penis as I don't view other men's penises.  It seems you do based on the very specific scenario you described and that is fine by me.  

Morality is understanding the distinction between right and wrong and living according to that understanding, and ethics is the philosophy of how that morality guides individual and group behavior. The two are closely related, with morality being the foundation of ethics.

You seem to get so much wrong.  Google is your friend.

ETHICS VS. MORALS

Although these terms are often used interchangeably by many people, they in fact have very different meanings. According to the website Diffen, which compares things unbiasedly, ethics is:“The rules of conduct recognized in respect to a particular class of human actions or a particular group, culture, etc. It defines how thing are according to the rules.”The same website defines morals as:“Principles or habits with respect to right or wrong conduct. It defines how things should work according to an individuals’ ideals and principles.”Ethics are external constructs, while morals are internal beliefs that have been formed by personal experience and learning.

Your welcome for the education.  That's why I get to drive the $120,000 car straight to hell or wherever you think I might be going.

zero
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 82
Join date : 2015-02-22

Back to top Go down

Re: National League

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum