Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Latest topics
» PPL Power rankings
by Impact05 Today at 12:18 am

» Wizards FC 2010's
by SoccerSouthSir Yesterday at 11:45 pm

» Wizards FC (new team/oak cliff area)
by SoccerSouthSir Yesterday at 11:44 pm

» SBF FC Open Practices
by SBFFC08Boys Yesterday at 11:08 pm

» 08 Boys - League Challenge Cup XIII (May 12-14)
by U90C Yesterday at 5:56 pm

» 02 Boys Teams - League Challenge Cup XIII (May 12-14)
by U90C Yesterday at 5:51 pm

» 04 Boys - League Challenge Cup XIII (May 12-14)
by U90C Yesterday at 5:50 pm

» TOP 10 2008 teams
by txghost Yesterday at 5:25 pm

» Wizards FC (new team / oak cliff area)
by SoccerSouthSir Yesterday at 4:32 pm

» Wizards FC
by SoccerSouthSir Yesterday at 4:26 pm

» 01 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 9-11)
by U90C Yesterday at 4:20 pm

» Looking for a GK coach
by SoccerSouthSir Yesterday at 3:31 pm

» Looking for a GK coach
by SoccerSouthSir Yesterday at 3:29 pm

» TOP 10 2007 teams
by TayJ6 Yesterday at 2:45 pm

» TOURNAMENT: League Challenge Cup XIII May 12-14
by U90C Yesterday at 2:19 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

National League

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: National League

Post by zero on 3/15/2017, 5:47 pm

crazyET wrote:Just WOW! I bet you have a lot of friends. You make more money than anyone who challenges you. You drive a $120,000 car (paid for). I'm sure your dick's bigger than everyone else too. Or at least you are the biggest dick in the room.

For someone who's so smart, your grammar sucks.  What the hell are "ethics morals," which you've repeated multiple times? They mean exactly the same thing so redundancy is your strong suit. Ethics are "moral principles that govern a person's behavior or the conducting of an activity."

I'm done with this nonsense. Drive your $120,000 car straight to hell for all I care.

No clue about anyone else's penis as I don't view other men's penises.  It seems you do based on the very specific scenario you described and that is fine by me.  

Morality is understanding the distinction between right and wrong and living according to that understanding, and ethics is the philosophy of how that morality guides individual and group behavior. The two are closely related, with morality being the foundation of ethics.

You seem to get so much wrong.  Google is your friend.

ETHICS VS. MORALS

Although these terms are often used interchangeably by many people, they in fact have very different meanings. According to the website Diffen, which compares things unbiasedly, ethics is:“The rules of conduct recognized in respect to a particular class of human actions or a particular group, culture, etc. It defines how thing are according to the rules.”The same website defines morals as:“Principles or habits with respect to right or wrong conduct. It defines how things should work according to an individuals’ ideals and principles.”Ethics are external constructs, while morals are internal beliefs that have been formed by personal experience and learning.

Your welcome for the education.  That's why I get to drive the $120,000 car straight to hell or wherever you think I might be going.

zero
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET on 3/15/2017, 5:57 pm

Somebody that has to brag about their salary and what car they drive is likely lacking in other areas. Where did anything I said imply that I look at other dicks? I said you are one. Reading comprehension is not your strong suit either, Dick.

You're right, Google is your friend but apparently you don't follow your own advice so here is the Merriam-Webster definition of "ethics" instead of the made up bullshit definition you pulled out of your ass. No. 2 is exactly what I said it is--a set of moral principles.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ethic
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET on 3/15/2017, 5:58 pm

Duplicate

Last edited by crazyET on 3/15/2017, 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : duplicate)
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by zero on 3/15/2017, 6:00 pm

crazyET wrote:Somebody that has to brag about their salary and what car they drive is likely lacking in other areas. Where did anything I said imply that I look at other dicks? I said you are one. Reading comprehension is not your strong suit either, Dick.

You're right, Google is your friend but apparently you don't follow your own advice so here is the Merriam-Webster definition of "ethics" instead of the made up bullshit definition you pulled out of your ass. No. 2 is exactly what I said it is--a set of moral principles.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ethic

Neither of those were my definitions.  Google is your friend.  If you don't understand the difference in the two then you need more help than I am willing to provide.  Sorry you are ignorant about the meanings of both.  It surely is possible for one to behave ethically even if they do not have morals.  Someone who cheats on their wife is immoral IMO however they can exhibit behavior in other aspects of their life that is ethical.  You also mistook me for someone who cares what you think of me. In other words, what some failure in life thinks of me is irrelevant.

zero
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET on 3/15/2017, 6:03 pm

So, only your "diffen" definitions are acceptable? Merriam-webster is stupid too, huh? I said ethics was a set of moral principles which is exactly what Merriam-webster says so apparently we are both wrong and you, Dick, are right.
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by zero on 3/15/2017, 6:04 pm

crazyET wrote:So, only your "diffen" definitions are acceptable? Merriam-webster is stupid too, huh? I said ethics was a set of moral principles which is exactly what Merriam-webster says so apparently we are both wrong and you, Dick, are right.

http://grammarist.com/usage/ethics-morals/

Only about 1000 other examples on the net.  Actually 448,000 on the difference between ethics and morals.

Name is not Richard or Dick BTW.  Then again someone with your intelligence would not get that.  Let's hope your son did not inherit his intelligence from you.  Dumb tends to run in the family.  Sorry to point out the obvious.  Assuming you are married your poor wife.  Always love the internet tough guy.

Also:  You may want to read the editors notes on Merriam Webster regarding morals and ethics.  Points out they are different.  So excited my kid gets to compete in life against yours someday.  That poor boy of yours with those genes.

zero
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET on 3/15/2017, 6:15 pm

So, smart guy what are "ethics morals" if they are two different things? Did you mean to say Stricker has no ethics or morals? Stricker has no ethics/morals? Find me that google definition or diffen definition or any other definition of "ethics morals".

Now, I'm unintelligent too and you feel sorry for my wife. You're a real peach. I have two degrees, including a law degree, but I'm stupid. I can live with that. I can also agree with the position that ethics and morals are not exactly the same thing and said as much when I gave my definition. Ethics is a set of moral or guiding principles, which implies that they are not technically the identical thing. Your ethics can be different from mine based upon your set of moral principles. However, there is no comparable definition for "ethics morals", which seems to be your preferred verbiage.

By the way, I don't give 2 shits what you think of me. You don't know me, what I make, what I drive, what my intelligence level is. But we know a whole lot about you. Your posts make it perfectly clear that you're a dick, Dick.
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by zero on 3/15/2017, 6:17 pm

crazyET wrote:
So, smart guy what are "ethics morals" if they are two different things? Did you mean to say Stricker has no ethics or morals? Stricker has no ethics/morals? Find me that google definition or diffen definition or any other definition of "ethics morals".

Now, I'm unintelligent too and you feel sorry for my wife. You're a real peach. I have two degrees, including a law degree, but I'm stupid. I can live with that. I can also agree with the position that ethics and morals are not exactly the same thing and said as much when I gave my definition. Ethics is a set of moral or guiding principles, which implies that they are not technically the identical thing. Your ethics can be different from mine based upon your set of moral principles. However, there is no comparable definition for "ethics morals", which seems to be your preferred verbiage.

By the way, I don't give 2 shits what you think of me. You don't know me, what I make, what I drive, what my intelligence level is. But we know a whole lot about you. Your posts make it perfectly clear that you're a dick, Dick.

Yeah sure you do.

zero
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET on 3/15/2017, 6:29 pm

Sure I do, what? Have two degrees? Absolutely, I do. My bachelor's degree, Magna Cum Laude, and 3.8 undergraduate GPA as well as my 175 on the LSAT, JD from Baylor University School of Law, and almost 18 years as a licensed attorney say I am correct. Would you like to see my transcripts, Dick?
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by zero on 3/15/2017, 6:33 pm

crazyET wrote:Sure I do, what? Have two degrees? Absolutely, I do. My bachelor's degree, Magna Cum Laude, and 3.8 undergraduate GPA as well as my 175 on the LSAT, JD from Baylor University School of Law, and almost 18 years as a licensed attorney say I am correct. Would you like to see my transcripts, Dick?

I don't need to see your transcripts.  They are likely hung right next to the picture of your pet unicorn.  BTW you should use that law degree and sue Baylor since they gave you a degree and you didn't even know the difference between ethics and morals.  I suggest Judge Joe Brown.  You sure do have a fascination with male genitalia and can't seem to not talk about it.  Good for you in this day and age internet tough guy.

zero
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET on 3/15/2017, 6:36 pm

Still waiting on that definition for that made up thing called "ethics morals," Dick.
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 on 3/15/2017, 6:38 pm

Would be great to see your bb play. What's his schedule this weekend or next weekend?
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by zero on 3/15/2017, 6:44 pm

crazyET wrote:Still waiting on that definition for that made up thing called "ethics morals," Dick.

Oh I get it.  I had a typo and you weren't smart enough to figure out it was a typo even though in the very next sentence it was crystal clear.  Not to mention there were other posts where it was very clear I said ethics and/or morals.  Are you usually this dense?  

ETA:  It won't be my last typo by any means. BTW if you want to be a grammar nazi I suggest you learn how to use punctuation and names correctly.

zero
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET on 3/15/2017, 7:03 pm

I just figured someone with your superior intelligence and station in life, with your $120,000 car and mondo salary, couldn't get there by making typos. Winners win. Losers, with below Dick's intelligence, make typos.

I'm not a grammar Nazi but I'm also not the one spouting off about my superior salary and luxury car. It's hard to imagine someone with your superior intellect getting where you have with such a propensity for typos.

Let's be specific though, Dick. What about my punctuation is incorrect as I type this from my iPhone 6, which tends to be difficult as I'm sure the keys are not as large as your 7 Plus.
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by zero on 3/15/2017, 7:32 pm

crazyET wrote:I just figured someone with your superior intelligence and station in life, with your $120,000 car and mondo salary, couldn't get there by making typos. Winners win. Losers, with below Dick's intelligence, make typos.

I'm not a grammar Nazi but I'm also not the one spouting off about my superior salary and luxury car. It's hard to imagine someone with your superior intellect getting where you have with such a propensity for typos.

Let's be specific though, Dick. What about my punctuation is incorrect as I type this from my iPhone 6, which tends to be difficult as I'm sure the keys are not as large as your 7 Plus.

I would be willing to bet no one on this board types as poorly as I do.  I make typos all the time.  As for your mistakes there are multiple punctuation mistakes throughout your posts (mine as well if I were to go back to make sure it was perfect) and you capitalizing Dick means you either think my name is Richard or you are trying to call me one which means it would not be capitalized.  Either way you can do what you want because we both know you would never say it to my face, but a previous poster already alluded to that so please continue your fascination with male genitalia and call me that as much as you want. You can say you are not a grammar nazi, but your statement prove otherwise. You must be a horrible lawyer.

zero
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET on 3/15/2017, 9:02 pm

I didn't point out any of your admittedly numerous typos. I simply asked you to define "ethics morals". I am fully aware that capitalization of "Dick" signifies a name. I just assume anyone that is as big a dick as you must be named Dick too, despite your insistence otherwise. Point out one typo, just one, or don't. I really don't care. I'm not the one who claimed to be smarter and wealthier with the super-expensive car. Even if you point out a punctuation mistake, so what if I left a comma or period out or put one on the wrong side of the quotation mark. It's a soccer forum, not a legal brief, which would be edited multiple times before filing. If my punctuation mistakes in a meaningless forum make me a bad lawyer, what do yours say about your chosen profession?

I'll be glad to say anything to your face. I went toe to toe with Axxman at a soccer field after a U-11 game many years ago. Your car neither impresses nor intimidates me. Your belittling and condescending remarks don't mean s*. I neither seek your approval nor care what you think of me. You're nothing despite your braggadocio and chest thumping. Bye.
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by zero on 3/15/2017, 9:06 pm

crazyET wrote:I didn't point out any of your admittedly numerous typos. I simply asked you to define "ethics morals". I am fully aware that capitalization of "Dick" signifies a name. I just assume anyone that is as big a dick as you must be named Dick too, despite your insistence otherwise. Point out one typo, just one, or don't. I really don't care. I'm not the one who claimed to be smarter and wealthier with the super-expensive car. Even if you point out a punctuation mistake, so what if I left a comma or period out or put one on the wrong side of the quotation mark. It's a soccer forum, not a legal brief. If my punctuation mistakes make me a bad lawyer, what do yours say about your chosen profession.

I'll be glad to say anything to your face. I went toe to toe with Axxman at a soccer field after a U-11 game many years ago. Your car neither impresses nor intimidates me. Your belittling and condescending remarks don't mean s*.i neither seek your approval nor care what you think of me. You're nothing despite your braggadocio and chest thumping. Bye.

Of course you went toe to toe at a U11 soccer game.   You sure seem to worry a lot about what I post and write about.  In all seriousness seek professional help.  It is obvious you need it.  I was asked a question and it was answered and you made no less than 5, maybe 10 mistakes?  In the end had there been any question about your intelligence you luckily removed all doubt about that with your posts.  A little free advice.   Tell the doc to up the medication.   In the future if you don't like my posts you certainly are free to ignore them.

Thanks for the laugh about all of your fictional degrees and education. That was a good one internet tough guy.

zero
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET on 3/15/2017, 9:24 pm

Quite hypocritical don't you think? I'm obsessesed with your posts? What does that make you since you've responded to every one of mine as well? I had the nerve to question your motives in attacking this particular coach and your penchant for team hopping and you immediately start ridiculing my intelligence, income, and cars.

Take your own advice and seek professional help or up your medication because you're clearly obsessed since responding apparently equates with obsession in your simple mind. If you don't like my posts, you too are free to ignore them.

Enjoy your imaginary superior intelligence, fabricated wealth, and made up luxury car, internet tough guy.
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by zero on 3/15/2017, 9:33 pm

crazyET wrote:Quite hypocritical don't you think? I'm obsessesed with your posts? What does that make you since you've responded to every one of mine as well? I had the nerve to question your motives in attacking this particular coach and your penchant for team hopping and you immediately start ridiculing my intelligence, income, and cars.

Take your own advice and seek professional help or up your medication because you're clearly obsessed since responding apparently equates with obsession in your simple mind. If you don't like my posts, you too are free to ignore them.

Enjoy your imaginary superior intelligence, fabricated wealth, and made up luxury car, internet tough guy.

Now let's talk about the reality.   The reality is that you I answered a question asked.  You then said:

1) That a coach deciding on his roster is not lying.  Totally agreed with that but stated that I called him a liar because he lied.  Had you said OK that makes sense then that would have been fine.  You didn't.

2) You then stated that maybe I was the problem since my kid had played on 6 teams.  Certainly understandable but then you got an explanation which showed in no instance was I (or my son) the issue.  Had you said OK that makes sense then that would have been fine.  You didn't.

In the end you made multiple idiotic statements and the only thing you could come up with is to make another incorrect statement about the meaning of two words because of a typo.   I'll tell you what I am not.  I am not stupid enough to think morals and ethics have the exact same meaning like your dumb ass did.  Serious question.  Is everyone in your family as dumbs as you or is it just you?  If you don't give me one of the two I'll just assume it's you.

Now let's see if you will put your money where your mouth is.  it is put up or shut up time.  We will bet a year's salary that I have a car that I say I do.  It will be the easiest money I make this year.  Of course you are all talk and no action and will puss out.  Typical internet tough guys.  Next time be a mental midget with someone else.  Will you put your money where your mouth is?  Of course you won't.  Go away troll. I certainly have no issue responding to anyone on a forum and pretty much always will.

zero
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET on 3/15/2017, 9:45 pm

I'll bet you a year's salary on the existence of your made up car when you bet me two year's salary that I don't have the degrees I say I do, since your so sure I'm making that up. I only said you were making up the car when you insisted no less than twice that I was making up my degrees. Fine, you have the car. I don't really care. I don't feel the need to brag about meaningless belongings. If your as wealthy as you claim to be, I guarantee you I will come out on top in that deal.  So, put up or shut up. Go away troll.
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by zero on 3/15/2017, 9:51 pm

crazyET wrote:I'll bet you a year's salary on the existence of your made up car when you bet me two year's salary that I don't have the degrees I say I do, since your so sure I'm making that up. I only said you were making up the car when you insisted no less than twice that I was making up my degrees. Fine, you have the car. I don't really care. I don't feel the need to brag about meaningless belongings. If your as wealthy as you claim to be, I guarantee you I will come out on top in that deal.  So, put up or shut up. Go away troll.

Thanks.

zero
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET on 3/15/2017, 10:12 pm

Thanks for what? Calling your bluff? Private message your information and we'll make plans for the drop. I'll need to see your financials so I'll know you aren't shorting me. You'll need to do the math for me since I'm a mental midget. It should be easy for someone of your genius. Your seven figures (I'm sure) times two [when I win my bet], less my six figures (even though I acknowledged the existence of your car). I come out a multi-millionaire and can retire from the practice of law, since your so wealthy.
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by zero on 3/15/2017, 10:42 pm

crazyET wrote:Thanks for what? Calling your bluff? Private message your information and we'll make plans for the drop. I'll need to see your financials so I'll know you aren't shorting me. You'll need to do the math for me since I'm a mental midget. It should be easy for someone of your genius. Your seven figures (I'm sure) times two [when I win my bet], less my six figures (even though I acknowledged the existence of your car). I come out a multi-millionaire and can retire from the practice of law, since your so wealthy.

Thanks for showing that you can have a degree yet still be such a mental midget. You have already been shown to be wrong on so many things you simply proved my point 10x over. Thanks for that. In the end you now realize you had no clue what you are talking about when you said I was the issue, no clue when you tried to do simple math, no clue when you tried to discuss basic 6th grade definitions, and no clue in general. Thanks for that. You also proved I can't outargue stupid. You are a troll and we all realize it. Go troll on some other board. Let me know when you can get to my level. Until then....

zero
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET on 3/15/2017, 11:02 pm

You win. Hope you have fun with all your bitterness over a solitary coach your bb doesn't even play for. As another poster pointed out, you bash Stricker all the time yet claim it's not your bb he cut. For someone that was "too smart" to get screwed by him, he sure has you twisted in knots. Someone has to be the adult in the room and it obviously won't be you. So, respond if you must but I won't reciprocate your juvenile pettiness and name calling anymore. Troll/mental midget/inferior being out.
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by zero on 3/15/2017, 11:19 pm

crazyET wrote:You win. Hope you have fun with all your bitterness over a solitary coach your bb doesn't even play for. As another poster pointed out, you bash Stricker all the time yet claim it's not your bb he cut. For someone that was "too smart" to get screwed by him, he sure has you twisted in knots. Someone has to be the adult in the room and it obviously won't be you. So, respond if you must but I won't reciprocate your juvenile pettiness and name calling anymore. Troll/mental midget/inferior being out.  

Fair enough, but I don't bash Stricker.  I tell the truth about Stricker.  I bashed you since the reality is I know very little about you.  You bashed me as you know little about me, but I merely pointed out the facts about Stricker.   Twisted in knots?  not at all, but I can tell you that if I can give any information that may help a parent make a decision in the future then so be it.  I will continue to post the truth about Stricker in the future and you can surely disregard it if you choose.  Funny that you think I am bitter about him.  I am not bitter.  He is a scumbag piece of crap.  There are many scumbag pieces of crap in this world.  I don't lose sleep over them.

You screw children and parents over and I'll never shutup about it.  While you might let people or coaches lie to you I do not.  It's the same thing with releases.  I have seen people here complain they can't get a release.  I'd have a release in 2 days.  In fact I let a family know who wanted a release from Stricker a few years ago if he didn't comply to let me know and I would handle it. I'll at least give him that as he did release the kid with no issues.

zero
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasFutbol on 3/16/2017, 12:17 pm

I think ya'll are forgetting this is a money making machine for these clubs and coaches..Not just soccer but Futsal, Baseball, Basketball, even Football..Your kid will be held on a pedestal till a better kid comes along, then... see ya!!Or even worse, sit the bench while he plays quest players or inter club transfer players...Is that being a scumbag? Not sure if everyone else is doing it...Some parents just insists on believing everything the coaches tell them, kinda like a cult following, some don't.

TexasFutbol
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum