Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

FC FAST 07' Looking (Frisco/Plano/McKinney area)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FC FAST 07' Looking (Frisco/Plano/McKinney area)

Post by CoachPaul on 3/20/2017, 9:03 pm

FC FAST is currently looking for 07' boys to join our club this spring and/or in the fall. We have three 07' boys teams with one of the teams with an opening or two for the spring season one one of teams that plays on Saturdays (The PIT/Plano Gold Division).

Our teams are also looking for boys interested in joining the team as we move to select this fall to periodically practice with us this spring. This will give your son an opportunity to get to know our coaches and players and see if this is a good fit for him in a low pressure environment. All our 07' teams currently practice in Frisco on Tuesdays/Thursdays at 5:30 - please email paul@fcfastsoccer.com if interested for more information.

Why check out FC FAST?

- we have three 07' teams so your son can play at the right select level/league from Classic to Plano Premier
- our coaches are volunteers and our club is not a business, you just pay your portion of team costs which at select saves you thousands
- we run small roster sizes which ensures playing time for your son
- we play free pickup games in the summer and play futsal in both the summer and winter to boost footskills and speed of play
- we care about development and having fun, isn't that what a sport should be about?

Find out more at our website or again feel free to come out to a practice...

CoachPaul
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum