Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Looking for advanced '07 Boys

Go down

Looking for advanced '07 Boys

Post by Eclipse on 3/29/2017, 10:36 am

I coach a 06-07 club team, Eclipse. We are registered with US Club Soccer. My 07's are very strong and competitive and are not challenged at their own level, so we have been playing up the last several seasons. I am looking for a few more strong '07's to compliment this team. Best news is.... I do not charge for coaching.
You pay for leagues and uniforms only. We are very active and play tournaments through the summer and winter months for more touches... We also play indoor soccer during this time too.
Let me know if you are interested in challenging your '07 to be quicker and at a higher level.

Eclipse
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for advanced '07 Boys

Post by karamzin on 4/10/2017, 10:45 am

Hi.  We live in Flower Mound.  We are looking for a team for our eldest son.  He has been playing soccer through GLASA since he turned 4 years old. Where do you practice and play?  Please let me know. Thank you. Liana

karamzin
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStryker on 4/10/2017, 11:13 am

Where is the team based and where have you been playing? Are your boys playing IberCup this week?

There are quite a few extremely strong 07 teams locally. Suggest you check out some of the Gold/Platinum leagues locally if you aren't finding solid competition, no shortage of good competition in this age group in the local area.
DragonStryker
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum