Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

FCD 02

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FCD 02

Post by SoccerDad712 on 4/27/2017, 2:32 pm

Fc dallas is known for bringing in Academy players. I think it's not very fair. I guess it's legal but still. What do y'all think.

SoccerDad712
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Re: FCD 02

Post by Number13 on 4/27/2017, 3:13 pm

I don't think there is any way to have full-time DA players come to a CL game.

They have 5-6 kids on their CL roster who have played in an 02DA game this year.   They are categorized as developmental players (DP), so just a DA game or so each.   I have zero clue how they are operating, maybe those kids train full time with the DA team, think of themselves as DA players, and then just come to CL games to get their play on.   But they cannot play CL and also play full-time DA.   No matter how good these DP kids may be, they have a whole nother layer of full-time DA 02 kids above and beyond these kids.   If FCDs 2nd group of kids happens to be really really good (as seems to be the case), and that makes it hard to beat them in CL....well, that's just life.  

Mostly it seems like FCD gives the CL kids a taste of DA, rather than the other way around.   No issue with that at all.
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 on 4/27/2017, 3:31 pm

Well, I guess one way for a full-time DA player to play CL is to quit DA. As I guess FCD has at least one of those from Castro's DA team. Stricker has one from DT 02DA as well. DA not a NTX thing, you quit at anytime and you are a free agent.

I spouse that's how FCD has 20 kids on their roster and Stricker has 21. Frigging yikes.

Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by davito on 4/27/2017, 4:51 pm

I think FCD put several kids on their DA roster as DPs recently because they had a DA game April 8, the day before Dallas Cup started.

So FCD played that DA game with their bench and DPs to keep their DA starters fresh for the Dallas Cup game the next day.
davito
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum