Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Liverpool FC looking for 09 boys. (The Colony)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Liverpool FC looking for 09 boys. (The Colony)

Post by LFCIAA_09TM on 5/5/2017, 12:41 pm

LFC 09 Owen are looking to add 3/4 players to an existing strong group of boys.

Coach Gavin has 12 years of experience, working with professional academies both here and in the UK. Whilst, also having vast experience working with older players right the way through to University (men and women) and Semi-Professional Men, so know what it takes to continually develop soccer players. Coach Gavin holds a Bsc in Coaching Science and the coveted Uefa B License from the English FA.

Summer indoor league will start in 2 weeks and we are already registered for multiple tournaments.

Practices are designed to develop creative, intelligent players. We are looking to add boys with a great attitude and who want to develop their skills to become better each year. We are looking for parents who's focus is on their child's development rather than just winning. Having said that, winning will become a by-product of their development naturally and we all love to win! We are teaching boys to win the right way!

We currently train 5.45pm - 7pm monday and wednesday at blue sky, the colony. So for those who want their child to develop with a club and coach that cares, please contact Coach Gavin. He will be more than happy to talk with you about the opportunity and answer any questions you may have.

Thanks!
Cell: 972-765-1525.

LFCIAA_09TM
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum