Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Log in

I forgot my password


U11 Classic D1

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: U11 Classic D1

Post by Guest on 10/14/2017, 5:46 pm

-- Week 7 Scores Update --

FCD Blue vs FCD Academy - 0-4
Celtics vs TXN Dallas - 2-8
Kennington vs Tigres - 6-1
AYSES vs McKinney - 2-6 
Rebels vs LP Owen  - 0-0 
FCD Youth vs LP ST. JOHN - 6-1 
FCD West vs Allegiance - 0-3 
ETX Wildcatters vs TXN Red - 3-4
TXN South vs Elite - 0-1 
Fever vs FCD ETX   - 2-4 

Congrats this week goes to Classic League for imputing the scores in a timely fashion this week. I promise I didn't officially complain.. Very Happy

Also, looks like LP Owen hodor a draw with Rebels. LP Owen seems to be heating up, with back to back stellar performances against top competition.
####################################################

Shout outs to the following picks that were spot on: 

Solar5555                     FCD Blue vs FCD Academy - 0-4
Socceropath                     FCD West vs Allegiance - 0-3


Last edited by factsmatter on 10/16/2017, 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U11 Classic D1

Post by Guest on 10/14/2017, 5:52 pm

Solar5555,

I just wanted to let you know that Dallas Rebels is no longer #1. As of today, FCD Academy has reclaimed it's seat as the #1 team in D1 classic.

You're Welcome. Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U11 Classic D1

Post by Solar5555 on 10/14/2017, 6:39 pm

Congrat but remember the game of the week next week
D-2 match up rush vs liverpool carragher.......

Solar5555
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 114
Join date : 2017-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: U11 Classic D1

Post by Socceropath on 10/16/2017, 4:16 pm

Week 7 results:

Cruiser  29
Takinumbers  29
Socceropath  28
NoSurpriseHere  27
DragonStryker  26
DallasSoccerDad  25
Solar07B  25
Bueler13  25
Solar5555  23
Baller07  21
FactsMatter  18

Overall - we have a new leader!

Socceropath  146
Cruiser  144
Socceroo  141
Takinumbers  140
NoSurpriseHere  138
Baller07  132
DragonStryker  128
DallasSoccerDad  127
FactsMatter  114
TayJ6  113
Solar5555  110
Good4nuthin  106
Solar07B 77
Bueler13  69
KOSoccer92  55
RebelsDad07  28
DblDown  27
AntKnee  13

Shout outs for perfect predictions:

FCDA v FCD Blue 4-0 Solar5555
FCD West v Allegiance 0-3 Socceropath, NoSurpriseHere

Socceropath
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: U11 Classic D1

Post by Guest on 10/16/2017, 4:40 pm

Socceropath wrote:Week 7 results:

Cruiser  29
Takinumbers  29
Socceropath  28
NoSurpriseHere  27
DragonStryker  26
DallasSoccerDad  25
Solar07B  25
Bueler13  25
Solar5555  23
Baller07  21
FactsMatter  18

Overall - we have a new leader!

Socceropath  146
Cruiser  144
Socceroo  141
Takinumbers  140
NoSurpriseHere  138
Baller07  132
DragonStryker  128
DallasSoccerDad  127
FactsMatter  114
TayJ6  113
Solar5555  110
Good4nuthin  106
Solar07B 77
Bueler13  69
KOSoccer92  55
RebelsDad07  28
DblDown  27
AntKnee  13

Shout outs for perfect predictions:

FCDA v FCD Blue 4-0    Solar5555
FCD West v Allegiance  0-3     Socceropath, NoSurpriseHere

Haha.. I figured I sucked bad last week. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U11 Classic D1

Post by Entering the Fray on 10/16/2017, 5:09 pm

I have no idea what the true score was, but the classic league web site has a score of 8-2 TXN Dallas over Celtic Shirley. Yall are showing it as a 2-2 tie. Just making sure you have the correct result.

Entering the Fray
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 20
Join date : 2016-07-18

Back to top Go down

Re: U11 Classic D1

Post by Dallassoccerdad on 10/16/2017, 6:12 pm

Entering the Fray wrote:I have no idea what the true score was, but the classic league web site has a score of 8-2 TXN Dallas over Celtic Shirley. Yall are showing it as a 2-2 tie. Just making sure you have the correct result.

maybe facts don’t matter to factsmatter?

His son doesn’t play for either so I am assuming he just made a typo.

Dallassoccerdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 68
Join date : 2017-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: U11 Classic D1

Post by Socceroo on 10/16/2017, 9:00 pm

Socceropath wrote:Week 7 results:

Cruiser  29
Takinumbers  29
Socceropath  28
NoSurpriseHere  27
DragonStryker  26
DallasSoccerDad  25
Solar07B  25
Bueler13  25
Solar5555  23
Baller07  21
FactsMatter  18

Overall - we have a new leader!

Socceropath  146
Cruiser  144
Socceroo  141
Takinumbers  140
NoSurpriseHere  138
Baller07  132
DragonStryker  128
DallasSoccerDad  127
FactsMatter  114
TayJ6  113
Solar5555  110
Good4nuthin  106
Solar07B 77
Bueler13  69
KOSoccer92  55
RebelsDad07  28
DblDown  27
AntKnee  13

Shout outs for perfect predictions:

FCDA v FCD Blue 4-0    Solar5555
FCD West v Allegiance  0-3     Socceropath, NoSurpriseHere

Socceropath, I forgot to submit my projections this last week...It should not have mattered cause you drop the lowest one correct? I had done every week but last...   Mad

Socceroo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 59
Join date : 2017-09-27
Location : South Dallas

Back to top Go down

Re: U11 Classic D1

Post by Nomansoccerdad on 10/17/2017, 10:02 am

8-2 Texas over Celtics was correct ... I wasn't there as my daughter dragged me to OK City the night before to see HER favorite band as a birthday present to me and then played with her girls team later that afternoon.

Nomansoccerdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 12
Join date : 2017-09-16
Location : DFW

Back to top Go down

Re: U11 Classic D1

Post by Guest on 10/17/2017, 10:58 am

Nomansoccerdad wrote:8-2 Texas over Celtics was correct ... I wasn't there as my daughter dragged me to OK City the night before to see HER favorite band as a birthday present to me and then played with her girls team later that afternoon.

Sorry for any confusion. I've corrected the typo in the posted scores for TXN Dallas vs. Celtic to reflect 8-2. Good catch.



Last edited by ParentoftheYear on 10/17/2017, 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U11 Classic D1

Post by Dallassoccerdad on 10/17/2017, 11:18 am

If you think you ranked my kid’s team too low and it upset me you most certainly don’t know me. That can’t even be factually accurate for multiple reasons.


I like the new name though, I’m sure I’ll be able to work it into a post sometime this year.

Dallassoccerdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 68
Join date : 2017-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: U11 Classic D1

Post by DragonStryker on 10/17/2017, 11:21 am

ParentoftheYear wrote:
Dallassoccerdad wrote:
maybe facts don’t matter to factsmatter?

His son doesn’t play for either so I am assuming he just made a typo..

Nomansoccerdad wrote:8-2 Texas over Celtics was correct ... I wasn't there as my daughter dragged me to OK City the night before to see HER favorite band as a birthday present to me and then played with her girls team later that afternoon.

Sorry for any confusion. I've corrected the typo in the posted scores for TXN Dallas vs. Celtic to reflect 8-2. Good catch.

Dallassoccerdad - Ok, why do you think you know me? Somewhere/somehow, you assumed that I was a FCD parent (with Suarez's group it seems). I just hope you are aware that the guy you seem to think I am, is on this forum and he's actively trying to learn who you are. He's actually reached out me because he feels you've made it personal, all because I gave your bb's team a low ranking (which they've certainly earned via their play). So be careful. PM if you want me to fill in some blanks for you.  Be careful with those assumptions..When you assume, you make an ASS out of U and ME. Here's a hint... my kid played against FCD this weekend.

Just about everyone knows who Factsmatter is because he outed himself in a post a few months back when he stated his son was guest playing with a specific team. FROm that info, it wasn't difficult for most here to deduce who he was.

I'm curious, haven't seen anyone refer to your screen name and your post certainly makes it seem like you are factsmatter. Multiple screen names perhaps?
avatar
DragonStryker
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 590
Join date : 2011-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: U11 Classic D1

Post by Guest on 10/17/2017, 11:46 am

DragonStryker wrote:

Just about everyone knows who Factsmatter is because he outed himself in a post a few months back when he stated his son was guest playing with a specific team. FROm that info, it wasn't difficult for most here to deduce who he was.

I'm curious, haven't seen anyone refer to your screen name and your post certainly makes it seem like you are factsmatter. Multiple screen names perhaps?

Very Happy  That makes sense I guess. Only thing, my son hasn't guest played with another team in well over a year. I've never made that claim here, so I'm not sure what you're referring to. Then again, it doesn't really matter... Only the Facts matter. (*pun intended)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U11 Classic D1

Post by Guest on 10/17/2017, 12:08 pm

The refs cheat for dat liverpool team. The missed a foul in the box. The refs don't like us but we win anyway. I hear somebody say dat Mexican boys are not dat big nd that we use 13 years old. Our boys are 2007, they just tall and godd. We wil be on top again soon. Every one thinking we cheat will see. Our coaches are the best, our kids fight to get to Classico and we will be the top team .

Rebels #1

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U11 Classic D1

Post by thebirdstheword on 10/17/2017, 12:50 pm

Appears 5555 has a social media doppelganger.

Let's see,

"Our team is the best because our boys work hard, have the best coach, we don't cheat, but if we don't win it's because the ref cheated."

Not the most direct set of analytics but pretty standard stuff for the forum. Carry on. Looking forward to watching this team play.

thebirdstheword
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 33
Join date : 2017-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: U11 Classic D1

Post by Solar 07B on 10/17/2017, 1:01 pm

RebelsDad07 wrote:The refs cheat for dat liverpool team. The missed a foul in the box. The refs don't like us but we win anyway. I hear somebody say dat Mexican boys are not dat big nd that we use 13 years old. Our boys are 2007, they just tall and godd. We wil be on top again soon. Every one thinking we cheat will see. Our coaches are the best, our kids fight to get to Classico and we will be the top team .

Rebels #1

Intentional and f-o-r-c-e-d bad english - give it up drama troll, your kid doesn't even play for the rebels.

Just to note, it is very easy to figure out those with multiple screen names. IP addresses don't lie.

Solar 07B
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 70
Join date : 2016-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: U11 Classic D1

Post by Socceroo on 10/17/2017, 3:59 pm

Solar 07B wrote:
RebelsDad07 wrote:The refs cheat for dat liverpool team. The missed a foul in the box. The refs don't like us but we win anyway. I hear somebody say dat Mexican boys are not dat big nd that we use 13 years old. Our boys are 2007, they just tall and godd. We wil be on top again soon. Every one thinking we cheat will see. Our coaches are the best, our kids fight to get to Classico and we will be the top team .

Rebels #1

Intentional and f-o-r-c-e-d bad english - give it up drama troll, your kid doesn't even play for the rebels.

Just to note, it is very easy to figure out those with multiple screen names. IP addresses don't lie.

Yes they do ....   very easy....

Socceroo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 59
Join date : 2017-09-27
Location : South Dallas

Back to top Go down

Re: U11 Classic D1

Post by Solar 07B on 10/18/2017, 9:13 am

Socceroo wrote:
Solar 07B wrote:
RebelsDad07 wrote:The refs cheat for dat liverpool team. The missed a foul in the box. The refs don't like us but we win anyway. I hear somebody say dat Mexican boys are not dat big nd that we use 13 years old. Our boys are 2007, they just tall and godd. We wil be on top again soon. Every one thinking we cheat will see. Our coaches are the best, our kids fight to get to Classico and we will be the top team .

Rebels #1

Intentional and f-o-r-c-e-d bad english - give it up drama troll, your kid doesn't even play for the rebels.

Just to note, it is very easy to figure out those with multiple screen names. IP addresses don't lie.

Yes they do ....   very easy....

You and socceropath seem to be the top posters three months in a row, not only in the 07s but on the entire site.  Addicted are we?

A little psychology for you.... So each time you post something a little controversial, you get a little shot of dopamine. When you get a response from that post, you get a little shot of dopamine. It is the same response your body produces while drinking alcohol, having sex, gambling etc..  It is the same concept behind "likes" on Facebook or "threads" on snap chat.

Yes, posting is addicting. Maybe you need a 12 step program like Drama Anonymous - oh wait, they already have DA... but it is for your kid, not you.

Solar 07B
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 70
Join date : 2016-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: U11 Classic D1

Post by Socceropath on 10/18/2017, 9:35 am

The first step to overcoming an addiction is to admit I have a problem...which I can't do. Denial is my happy place.

Socceropath
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: U11 Classic D1

Post by Socceroo on 10/18/2017, 10:12 am

Solar 07B wrote:
Socceroo wrote:
Solar 07B wrote:
RebelsDad07 wrote:The refs cheat for dat liverpool team. The missed a foul in the box. The refs don't like us but we win anyway. I hear somebody say dat Mexican boys are not dat big nd that we use 13 years old. Our boys are 2007, they just tall and godd. We wil be on top again soon. Every one thinking we cheat will see. Our coaches are the best, our kids fight to get to Classico and we will be the top team .

Rebels #1

Intentional and f-o-r-c-e-d bad english - give it up drama troll, your kid doesn't even play for the rebels.

Just to note, it is very easy to figure out those with multiple screen names. IP addresses don't lie.

Yes they do ....   very easy....

You and socceropath seem to be the top posters three months in a row, not only in the 07s but on the entire site.  Addicted are we?

A little psychology for you.... So each time you post something a little controversial, you get a little shot of dopamine. When you get a response from that post, you get a little shot of dopamine. It is the same response your body produces while drinking alcohol, having sex, gambling etc..  It is the same concept behind "likes" on Facebook or "threads" on snap chat.

Yes, posting is addicting. Maybe you need a 12 step program like Drama Anonymous - oh wait, they already have DA... but it is for your kid, not you.

Damn....I need to distance myself from Socceropath then.....I guess I need to post more often to get the crown!

I'm a retired vet, done my time and have nothing else to do.....it is either banter with a bunch of parents here who have never accomplished anything athletic in life and  now live vicariously through their quasi-athletic kids or drugs.....been there, done that on the later... affraid

Socceroo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 59
Join date : 2017-09-27
Location : South Dallas

Back to top Go down

Re: U11 Classic D1

Post by Solar 07B on 10/18/2017, 10:48 am

Socceroo wrote:
Solar 07B wrote:
Socceroo wrote:
Solar 07B wrote:
RebelsDad07 wrote:The refs cheat for dat liverpool team. The missed a foul in the box. The refs don't like us but we win anyway. I hear somebody say dat Mexican boys are not dat big nd that we use 13 years old. Our boys are 2007, they just tall and godd. We wil be on top again soon. Every one thinking we cheat will see. Our coaches are the best, our kids fight to get to Classico and we will be the top team .

Rebels #1

Intentional and f-o-r-c-e-d bad english - give it up drama troll, your kid doesn't even play for the rebels.

Just to note, it is very easy to figure out those with multiple screen names. IP addresses don't lie.

Yes they do ....   very easy....

You and socceropath seem to be the top posters three months in a row, not only in the 07s but on the entire site.  Addicted are we?

A little psychology for you.... So each time you post something a little controversial, you get a little shot of dopamine. When you get a response from that post, you get a little shot of dopamine. It is the same response your body produces while drinking alcohol, having sex, gambling etc..  It is the same concept behind "likes" on Facebook or "threads" on snap chat.

Yes, posting is addicting. Maybe you need a 12 step program like Drama Anonymous - oh wait, they already have DA... but it is for your kid, not you.

Damn....I need to distance myself from Socceropath then.....I guess I need to post more often to get the crown!

I'm a retired vet, done my time and have nothing else to do.....it is either banter with a bunch of parents here who have never accomplished anything athletic in life and  now live vicariously through their quasi-athletic kids or drugs.....been there, done that on the later... affraid

Healthy alernative over a "posting behind an anonymous name habit"

Exercise

Exercise Curbs Addiction
Exercise also releases prolonged “feel good” chemicals called endorphins. These non-addictive endorphins interact with the receptors in your brain that reduce your perception of pain. Endorphins have also been proven to create positive feelings of pleasure and fulfillment. These chemicals produced only by the body can curb or mask the need for further negative related substances or actions to make one “feel good”.

Exercise Builds New Brain Cells
Various studies have shown that cardiovascular activity can create new brain cells and improve overall brain performance. Regular physical activity boosts the ability to learn new things, increases memory and heightens creativity by increasing levels of a brain-derived protein (known as BDNF) which encourage the growth and differentiation of new neurons and synapses in the brain.

Exercise Makes You Sleep Better
For some, a moderate workout can be the equivalent of a sleeping pill, even for people with insomnia . Moving around five to six hours before bedtime raises the body’s core temperature. When the body temp drops back to normal a few hours later, it signals the body that it’s time to sleep. Sleep benefits are almost as prolific as the weight loss benefits.

Exercise Makes You More Productive
Research shows that workers who exercise on a regular basis are more productive than their more sedentary peers. When you exercise, you are increasing blood flow and oxygen distribution to your entire body - including the brain. This can help sharpen your mental awareness and increase your energy level - which means you are able to be more productive.

Exercise Makes You Look Better for the Ladies Smile

Or you can continue posting about 10yr old soccer and get no benefit whatsoever....
Just sayin'.

- That will be $250

Solar 07B
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 70
Join date : 2016-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: U11 Classic D1

Post by Socceroo on 10/18/2017, 10:53 am

Solar 07B wrote:
Socceroo wrote:
Solar 07B wrote:
Socceroo wrote:
Solar 07B wrote:
RebelsDad07 wrote:The refs cheat for dat liverpool team. The missed a foul in the box. The refs don't like us but we win anyway. I hear somebody say dat Mexican boys are not dat big nd that we use 13 years old. Our boys are 2007, they just tall and godd. We wil be on top again soon. Every one thinking we cheat will see. Our coaches are the best, our kids fight to get to Classico and we will be the top team .

Rebels #1

Intentional and f-o-r-c-e-d bad english - give it up drama troll, your kid doesn't even play for the rebels.

Just to note, it is very easy to figure out those with multiple screen names. IP addresses don't lie.

Yes they do ....   very easy....

You and socceropath seem to be the top posters three months in a row, not only in the 07s but on the entire site.  Addicted are we?

A little psychology for you.... So each time you post something a little controversial, you get a little shot of dopamine. When you get a response from that post, you get a little shot of dopamine. It is the same response your body produces while drinking alcohol, having sex, gambling etc..  It is the same concept behind "likes" on Facebook or "threads" on snap chat.

Yes, posting is addicting. Maybe you need a 12 step program like Drama Anonymous - oh wait, they already have DA... but it is for your kid, not you.

Damn....I need to distance myself from Socceropath then.....I guess I need to post more often to get the crown!

I'm a retired vet, done my time and have nothing else to do.....it is either banter with a bunch of parents here who have never accomplished anything athletic in life and  now live vicariously through their quasi-athletic kids or drugs.....been there, done that on the later... affraid

Healthy alernative over a "posting behind an anonymous name habit"

Exercise

Exercise Curbs Addiction
Exercise also releases prolonged “feel good” chemicals called endorphins. These non-addictive endorphins interact with the receptors in your brain that reduce your perception of pain. Endorphins have also been proven to create positive feelings of pleasure and fulfillment. These chemicals produced only by the body can curb or mask the need for further negative related substances or actions to make one “feel good”.

Exercise Build New Brain Cells
Various studies have shown that cardiovascular activity can create new brain cells and improve overall brain performance. Regular physical activity boosts the ability to learn new things, increases memory and heightens creativity by increasing levels of a brain-derived protein (known as BDNF) which encourage the growth and differentiation of new neurons and synapses in the brain.

Exercise Makes You Sleep Better
For some, a moderate workout can be the equivalent of a sleeping pill, even for people with insomnia . Moving around five to six hours before bedtime raises the body’s core temperature. When the body temp drops back to normal a few hours later, it signals the body that it’s time to sleep. Sleep benefits are almost as prolific as the weight loss benefits.

Exercise Makes You More Productive
Research shows that workers who exercise on a regular basis are more productive than their more sedentary peers. When you exercise, you are increasing blood flow and oxygen distribution to your entire body - including the brain. This can help sharpen your mental awareness and increase your energy level - which means you are able to be more productive.

Exercise Makes You Look Better for the Ladies Smile

Or you can continue posting about 10yr old soccer and get no benefit whatsoever....
Just sayin'.

- That will be $250

Funny how the pot is calling the kettle black....  Laughing   as to the anonymous posting....why don't we do this....you go first...name your full name and which one of the Solar teams your bb plays for....then I will do the same and tell you which FCD team my BB plays for...then we cant all get together at Richland College and sing kumbaya...unless of course, Riquelme comes by and decides to kick our butts...     Rolling Eyes

Socceroo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 59
Join date : 2017-09-27
Location : South Dallas

Back to top Go down

Re: U11 Classic D1

Post by Solar 07B on 10/18/2017, 11:47 am

Socceroo wrote:
Solar 07B wrote:
Socceroo wrote:
Solar 07B wrote:
Socceroo wrote:
Solar 07B wrote:

Intentional and f-o-r-c-e-d bad english - give it up drama troll, your kid doesn't even play for the rebels.

Just to note, it is very easy to figure out those with multiple screen names. IP addresses don't lie.

Yes they do ....   very easy....

You and socceropath seem to be the top posters three months in a row, not only in the 07s but on the entire site.  Addicted are we?

A little psychology for you.... So each time you post something a little controversial, you get a little shot of dopamine. When you get a response from that post, you get a little shot of dopamine. It is the same response your body produces while drinking alcohol, having sex, gambling etc..  It is the same concept behind "likes" on Facebook or "threads" on snap chat.

Yes, posting is addicting. Maybe you need a 12 step program like Drama Anonymous - oh wait, they already have DA... but it is for your kid, not you.

Damn....I need to distance myself from Socceropath then.....I guess I need to post more often to get the crown!

I'm a retired vet, done my time and have nothing else to do.....it is either banter with a bunch of parents here who have never accomplished anything athletic in life and  now live vicariously through their quasi-athletic kids or drugs.....been there, done that on the later... affraid

Healthy alernative over a "posting behind an anonymous name habit"

Exercise

Exercise Curbs Addiction
Exercise also releases prolonged “feel good” chemicals called endorphins. These non-addictive endorphins interact with the receptors in your brain that reduce your perception of pain. Endorphins have also been proven to create positive feelings of pleasure and fulfillment. These chemicals produced only by the body can curb or mask the need for further negative related substances or actions to make one “feel good”.

Exercise Build New Brain Cells
Various studies have shown that cardiovascular activity can create new brain cells and improve overall brain performance. Regular physical activity boosts the ability to learn new things, increases memory and heightens creativity by increasing levels of a brain-derived protein (known as BDNF) which encourage the growth and differentiation of new neurons and synapses in the brain.

Exercise Makes You Sleep Better
For some, a moderate workout can be the equivalent of a sleeping pill, even for people with insomnia . Moving around five to six hours before bedtime raises the body’s core temperature. When the body temp drops back to normal a few hours later, it signals the body that it’s time to sleep. Sleep benefits are almost as prolific as the weight loss benefits.

Exercise Makes You More Productive
Research shows that workers who exercise on a regular basis are more productive than their more sedentary peers. When you exercise, you are increasing blood flow and oxygen distribution to your entire body - including the brain. This can help sharpen your mental awareness and increase your energy level - which means you are able to be more productive.

Exercise Makes You Look Better for the Ladies Smile

Or you can continue posting about 10yr old soccer and get no benefit whatsoever....
Just sayin'.

- That will be $250

Funny how the pot is calling the kettle black....  Laughing   as to the anonymous posting....why don't we do this....you go first...name your full name and which one of the Solar teams your bb plays for....then I will do the same and tell you which FCD team my BB plays for...then we cant all get together at Richland College and sing kumbaya...unless of course, Riquelme comes by and decides to kick our butts...     Rolling Eyes

All you have to do is look at my first post as Solar 07 - Name and Cell phone number is listed. - FYI, I am also DT08 - my name and cell phone number is posted there too from when I coached for the Texans.

Please make your check payable to Solar 07 McKinney / Lanier - Vegas cup fundraising effort.

Your turn.

Solar 07B
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 70
Join date : 2016-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: U11 Classic D1

Post by Socceroo on 10/18/2017, 4:22 pm

What is the Vegas Cup Fundraising Effort?

Socceroo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 59
Join date : 2017-09-27
Location : South Dallas

Back to top Go down

Re: U11 Classic D1

Post by Solar 07B on 10/18/2017, 4:48 pm

Socceroo wrote:What is the Vegas Cup Fundraising Effort?

Our kids are raising money to offset costs for families and coaches to go and play the Vegas Cup in January.

We will be setting up a gofundme page - so you and socceropath can pay for for the counseling services you have received in the last 24 hours cheers

Solar 07B
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 70
Join date : 2016-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: U11 Classic D1

Post by Socceroo on 10/18/2017, 6:10 pm

Solar 07B wrote:
Socceroo wrote:What is the Vegas Cup Fundraising Effort?

Our kids are raising money to offset costs for families and coaches to go and play the Vegas Cup in January.

We will be setting up a gofundme page - so you and socceropath can pay for for the counseling services you have received in the last 24 hours cheers

:DWill do!!

This looks like a nice trip (for the parents)  Laughing 

It will be nice to have your kids play a bunch of West Coast teams for a change....

Socceroo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 59
Join date : 2017-09-27
Location : South Dallas

Back to top Go down

Re: U11 Classic D1

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum