Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Liverpool FC Building Academy Teams - Plano/Frisco

Go down

Liverpool FC Building Academy Teams - Plano/Frisco

Post by LFCIA Aden on 1/8/2018, 10:36 am

Liverpool FC International Academy is looking to build academy aged teams (U5-U10) out of their new Plano/Frisco facility.

The LFC-IAA Reds Academy program creates a positive atmosphere and fun environment for training.  Players become confident on the ball and enjoy both learning and challenges through hard work and the development of technical skills.  We want all of our players to understand creativity, bravery and develop a love of the game. Our training environment will be challenging yet fun where players will be put into situations where they will become problem solvers giving them a more superior soccer I.Q.

Tryouts and free academy programs will be held throughout January for boys and girls giving players the opportunity to experience "the Liverpool way".

Free skills sessions will be held on Thursday nights from January 18th- February 1st from 6:00-7:00.

These sessions will demonstrate our foundation phase curriculum and focus on the following:

Fun
Soccer Agility
Outplaying opponent (1v1,2v1,2v2,1v2)
Ball Mastery
Receiving under pressure
Competition
Ball Striking
LFC Role Models
Scoring goals
1000 touches per session
Small sided games

All children ages 5-10 are invited to attend. They can wear their favorite activity clothes and appropriate shoes. They should bring a soccer ball and a water bottle.

The new facility is located behind Centennial Church at:

4659 Coit Road
Frisco, Texas 75035

Please contact Aden at aden.campbell@liverpoolfcamerica.com for more information or to confirm attendance. Please let us know if you do plan on joining us, so we can keep you updated if there are any changes due to weather etc.

We look foward to seeing you there!

LFCIA Aden
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Re: Liverpool FC Building Academy Teams - Plano/Frisco

Post by LFCIA Aden on 1/24/2018, 2:25 pm

Our free skills program continues tomorrow night! Please contact Aden to confirm your attendance if you haven't done so already.
LFCIA Aden
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by LFCIA Aden on 2/1/2018, 10:29 am

Our free sessions continue tonight. There are limited spaces still available. Please contact aden.campbell@liverpoolfcamerica.com to confirm your spot!
LFCIA Aden
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum