Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Log in

I forgot my password

U11/07B Classic Teams in North Fort Worth Area

Go down

U11/07B Classic Teams in North Fort Worth Area

Post by Socc3rD4d on 5/3/2018, 9:44 pm

Does anyone know of any CLASSIC (D1 or D2) teams 07B based or practicing in North Fort Worth/ Keller / Saginaw / Watauga / Haslet, that will be looking to add players this June?
Some of the clubs I am not familiar with looking at the standings.

Thanks in advance!

Socc3rD4d
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-05-21
Location : North Fort Worth

Back to top Go down

Re: U11/07B Classic Teams in North Fort Worth Area

Post by Gottaloveit on 5/3/2018, 10:50 pm

If you are looking for a D1 07 Team their is Solar 07B Martinez that practices at Keller High School on Mon and Weds at 6 pm.

Gottaloveit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-05-12

Back to top Go down

thank you for the info

Post by Socc3rD4d on 5/3/2018, 10:57 pm

Gottaloveit wrote:If you are looking for a D1 07 Team their is Solar 07B Martinez that practices at Keller High School on Mon and Weds at 6 pm.

Socc3rD4d
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-05-21
Location : North Fort Worth

Back to top Go down

Re: U11/07B Classic Teams in North Fort Worth Area

Post by Socceroo on 5/4/2018, 11:35 am

same post.... but here we go:

These are the D1 Teams that I know of in N/NE Tarrant County:


Allegiance Black Pedro 07B - Euless   : Doesn't look like they will lose anyone..14-player roster..might be looking for 1 or 2 max since they will also play 11v11 on Sundays.

Solar McKinney 07B - Grapevine : only carried 12 kids this yr and will likely lose 6 to 8 kids to DA. So lots of needs in this team to stay competitive.

Solar Martinez 07B - Keller : carried a full 16 team roster. Will likely lose 1 or 2 to DA. So they might look to replace top talent on large roster.



D2 Teams


Fever Moreno - Colleyville (they were D1 this yr but are being demoted to D2 in 2018/19). Also carried a full 16 player roster. Will likely lose a few players that want to stay in D1 and will explore Allegiance, McKinney and Martinez.

Solar McKinney/Lanier 07B - Grapevine: Small 12-player roster. Prob will have some of these kids moving up to McKinney's D1 team. So there will also be a need here.


It all depends on how good your kid is, how do you like these coaches and how comfortable are you with their roster sizes. My suggestion is to go to open practices, talk to the coaches and parents and see how your kid fits with the existing talent on each team. All the coaches will tell you what you want to hear.


In my opinion, and with all due respect to some of these teams,  any coach that carries 15/16 kids on a roster that plays 9 v 9,  cannot possibly be serious about player development. Unfortunately this is a common theme in NTX.


Good luck!

Socceroo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 85
Join date : 2017-09-27
Location : South Dallas

Back to top Go down

thank you for the info

Post by Socc3rD4d on 5/4/2018, 12:59 pm

Is U12 playing a 11v11 format?  

Also, we are looking for a coach who focuses on player development and not just winning for the sake of stats.  This is the problem with US Soccer on having young players chasing the ball and running down the pitch without having a great foundation on ball control and using game intelligence which will hurt them when one becomes older.  Winning is important, but it should "not" be the priority.  Looking for some good suggestions.


Socceroo wrote:same post.... but here we go:

These are the D1 Teams that I know of in N/NE Tarrant County:


Allegiance Black Pedro 07B - Euless   : Doesn't look like they will lose anyone..14-player roster..might be looking for 1 or 2 max since they will also play 11v11 on Sundays.

Solar McKinney 07B - Grapevine : only carried 12 kids this yr and will likely lose 6 to 8 kids to DA. So lots of needs in this team to stay competitive.

Solar Martinez 07B - Keller : carried a full 16 team roster. Will likely lose 1 or 2 to DA. So they might look to replace top talent on large roster.



D2 Teams


Fever Moreno - Colleyville (they were D1 this yr but are being demoted to D2 in 2018/19). Also carried a full 16 player roster. Will likely lose a few players that want to stay in D1 and will explore Allegiance, McKinney and Martinez.

Solar McKinney/Lanier 07B - Grapevine: Small 12-player roster. Prob will have some of these kids moving up to McKinney's D1 team. So there will also be a need here.


It all depends on how good your kid is, how do you like these coaches and how comfortable are you with their roster sizes. My suggestion is to go to open practices, talk to the coaches and parents and see how your kid fits with the existing talent on each team. All the coaches will tell you what you want to hear.


In my opinion, and with all due respect to some of these teams,  any coach that carries 15/16 kids on a roster that plays 9 v 9,  cannot possibly be serious about player development. Unfortunately this is a common theme in NTX.


Good luck!


Last edited by Socc3rD4d on 5/4/2018, 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot one word on response)

Socc3rD4d
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-05-21
Location : North Fort Worth

Back to top Go down

Re: U11/07B Classic Teams in North Fort Worth Area

Post by Socceroo on 5/4/2018, 2:50 pm

Socc3rD4d wrote:Is U12 playing a 11v11 format?  

Also, we are looking for a coach who focuses on player development and not just winning for the sake of stats.  This is the problem with US Soccer on having young players chasing the ball and running down the pitch without having a great foundation on ball control and using game intelligence which will hurt them when one becomes older.  Winning is important, but it should "not" be the priority.  Looking for some good suggestions.




I think they are playing up on Primetime vs 06's.

Truth be told, if you are looking for a coach to help your son improve his ball skills, none of these coaches will be it. They have too many kids and most of them wont spend more than 15 mins per practice on ball skills. If you want ball skills, get your own private coach, or go do Coerver or any online program to help you kid. Don't rely on a D1 or D2 classic coach to do this for you. It will NEVER happen.

Most of these coaches will work mostly on strategy, positioning, passing, shooting, etc....which is fine, but you need to know what you are getting here.

Socceroo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 85
Join date : 2017-09-27
Location : South Dallas

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum