Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

05 Summer Plans

View previous topic View next topic Go down

05 Summer Plans

Post by lostinlife on 6/14/2012, 4:11 pm

It sure has been quiet for the 05's this summer. What has everyone been doing? Where is everyone playing indoor?

1)I see the Texans South have been in quite a few tournaments with pretty good results.
2)Solar Kennington played up in U8 bracket 9x9 last weekend and won 1 and lost 2. Not too bad
3)Dallas Kicks won a tournament and finished 2nd in another.
4)FC Premier beat the Kicks in the final of a Primetime tournament and did well in a couple of other tournaments.

What is up with Leite? Mustangs? Densk? TFC?

Any good summer camps out there?

lostinlife
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

liverpool tournament this weekend 05s

Post by 0105BOYS on 6/15/2012, 2:46 pm

TEXANS SOUTH all the way...
0105BOYS
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Re: 05 Summer Plans

Post by lostinlife on 6/16/2012, 3:02 am

Heard that Solar Drogba is having some issues and Leite's team is done. Any truth? Looks like Texans South and Dallas Kicks are the strongest of the bunch right now.

lostinlife
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by sukiakiman on 6/19/2012, 3:34 pm

Leite's 05's have moved to DT Rosales 05's....Now got strongest team in area imo! Will be playing up though most likely against 04's...

sukiakiman
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Masiaman on 6/20/2012, 12:47 pm

I am curious about Rosales. Can someone provide me some feedback on his coaching who has some experience with him? Where is his team playing this summer? For that matter, can anyone provide some options for other coaches in either the Dallas or North areas? Thanks.

Masiaman
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by sukiakiman on 6/20/2012, 2:49 pm

Rosales is one of the best skills coaches, he is very positive, loves what he does, has the kids playing futsal, 3v3 tournaments so they can work on their skills in small areas...I recommend him...And I have seen plenty of coaches at this age level and recommend him above all else

sukiakiman
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by bunited on 6/21/2012, 12:14 am

Would agree with sentiments on Rosales. My '04 has been playing with him this summer and we have been very impressed with his ability to impart skills and teach the small-sided game very effectively. Doesn't shy away from positive reinforcement and allowing the kids to make mistakes in order to learn. Great with boys and girls.
bunited
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Masiaman on 6/21/2012, 10:57 am

Thanks for your input. I think I will try and get my son out to some of his practices in the near future and see how it goes. Are there any other coaches up in the North Dallas/Plano area who are good at developing the kids? I do not much about the options that may be available. Any input is greatly appreciated!!!

Masiaman
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by bunited on 6/21/2012, 12:20 pm

There was a rather "spirited" thread in '04 boys regarding this topic a while back. Check it out. Don't forget the popcorn Smile
bunited
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Masiaman on 6/22/2012, 5:09 pm

Thanks

Masiaman
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by ShastaTx on 6/23/2012, 8:37 am

We have not played with Rosales long, but have been very happy with his style, his passion, and his commitment. He seems to really enjoy what he is doing and my son has already improved greatly in the short time with him.

We also played with Marcio Leite for over a year and he is a great coach as well. He gets bashed a lot on this board, but he has been great with our kids and they all loved him. I think he coaches the younger ones a lot different than he does the older kids. Great skills coach. That being said, I am not sure what his plans are for the upcoming season.

I don't have much experience with any of the other coaches in the North area. It can be very difficult in finding a team, coach, and parents that you are comfortable with. I think finding a group you can get along with at this age is important as well. Makes for a difficult day, week, and season if you don't get along with the other parents. (At least that is my opinion).

Hope this helps a little bit.

ShastaTx
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4soccer on 6/24/2012, 9:50 pm

Both my 05 and my 07 son have been playing playing 3v3 and Futsal with Rosales this summer. My husband and I and more importantly the boys really like his coaching. He is big into skills and developing a great first touch. Very positive, assertive, knowledgeable and personable. The practices are really good and fast paced. The kids work hard but are relaxed and have a great time.

4soccer
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum